DBSK Extras Folder
Member
1421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
Just for people who are mad about the missing DBSK Extras page.
I e-mailed the crunchyroll support team about the DBSK Extras folder... and this is what I said:



Hi...
I was wondering if you guys can give DBSK Extras a page of its own like it use to. It is very inconvenient to search through all the older videos to find the new videos.



This is their reply



Hello,

I'm sorry but we're merging all "Extra" pages to be together with the artist pages, so we probably won't be changing it back. BUT, if you subscribe to the DBSK page (by clicking the Subscribe button) you'll get email notifications for the latest DBSK videos that are put on the site. That should allow you to keep track of the latest videos with less effort on your part.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/DBSK

We'll also be looking into other options for listing the latest videos in a series.

Best of Luck,
~BasouKazuma

Abbas Jaffery
Community Support Manager
Crunchyroll, Inc.
[email protected]
Member
3366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
thankx for the info! i wanted to know when new ones came in but im already subscribed...
Member
9624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
well, I'm not really mad about it but i think the DBSK extras folder should really be updated since i really want to watch more DBSK extras... onegaiiiiii.... T_T
Member
1556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
Just want to correct the misunderstanding, 'DBSK Extras Page' isn't missing it has been placed under videos in DBSK Music folder along with 'DBSK Banjun Dramas'. You just need to scroll down about half way for the Extras and all the way down for the Banjun Dramas.
Member
3495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/19/08 , edited 12/19/08
So I was wondering:

Can this thread be used for asking for subs for certain videos?

For example-
Here are two video that arent subbed, and I would like them to be subbed (unless I just havent found it yet).


http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-491442/DBSK-Extras-The-Making-of-Wrong-Number-MV.html
and
http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-458028/DBSK-Extras-The-Making-of-Mirotic-MV.html

Thanks

If there is another place I should put this, please let me know. I just thought since there's already an Topic about the extras, we might as well utilize it.
Member
1556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

Yongo10 wrote:

So I was wondering:

Can this thread be used for asking for subs for certain videos?

For example-
Here are two video that arent subbed, and I would like them to be subbed (unless I just havent found it yet).


http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-491442/DBSK-Extras-The-Making-of-Wrong-Number-MV.html
and
http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-458028/DBSK-Extras-The-Making-of-Mirotic-MV.html

Thanks

If there is another place I should put this, please let me know. I just thought since there's already an Topic about the extras, we might as well utilize it.


CR has a sub button now. When you want a video to be subbed just click on the 'Subtitles' tab right under the video and then choose the language you want it subbed in and then hit submit. As easy as that. The only thing is that the ones with the most requests for subtitles will be subbed first so when you hit submit you will see a list of videos and those are the order that the subbers will be subbing the videos. If you want you can try and find when your videos will be subbed but just to let you know it might take a while for the subbers to get to your video. Another thing is sometimes they are already subbed, if they are there should be something that says 'Soft Subs' or something in the title or the subtitles tab. If there is then all you have to do is right click and choose the subtitles that you want. hope that helps
Member
3495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

URbaka wrote:


Yongo10 wrote:

So I was wondering:

Can this thread be used for asking for subs for certain videos?

For example-
Here are two video that arent subbed, and I would like them to be subbed (unless I just havent found it yet).


http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-491442/DBSK-Extras-The-Making-of-Wrong-Number-MV.html
and
http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-458028/DBSK-Extras-The-Making-of-Mirotic-MV.html

Thanks

If there is another place I should put this, please let me know. I just thought since there's already an Topic about the extras, we might as well utilize it.


CR has a sub button now. When you want a video to be subbed just click on the 'Subtitles' tab right under the video and then choose the language you want it subbed in and then hit submit. As easy as that. The only thing is that the ones with the most requests for subtitles will be subbed first so when you hit submit you will see a list of videos and those are the order that the subbers will be subbing the videos. If you want you can try and find when your videos will be subbed but just to let you know it might take a while for the subbers to get to your video. Another thing is sometimes they are already subbed, if they are there should be something that says 'Soft Subs' or something in the title or the subtitles tab. If there is then all you have to do is right click and choose the subtitles that you want. hope that helps


Thanks a lot! I completely forgot about the sub request bit, sorry about that. Now... do they notify you when it has been subbed?
Member
1556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

Yongo10 wrote:



Thanks a lot! I completely forgot about the sub request bit, sorry about that. Now... do they notify you when it has been subbed?


You know I am not sure about that... I know that they notify you of new videos and things like that through e-mail when you subscribe to the group but not sure about subs... sorry couldn't be more helpful
Member
3495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/19/08


No no, it's cool. If anything, I favorited the videos and I can keep checking them every so often for the soft sub thing. If they add a new video all together, then I'd probably be notified.
Thanks for your help!
You must be logged in to post.