First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply What do you all think about 5 centimeters per second?
Member
9463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Google Chrome
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
i love the music..
Posted 1/12/08
^Two Thumbs for that^^ Tenmon did a great job on music.. and its feels so nostalgic when you watch Ef.. the music has a 5cm/s feeling..
Creator
31116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Clow Country
Offline
Posted 1/13/08
Totally agree. That was one of the highlights of Ef. All of the music was written by Tenmon, who of course wrote the music for 5cm/s.
Member
5681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / can you see me?.....
Offline
Posted 1/16/08
i would say that the details in this anime are FANTASTIC!!!
an amazing back ground!!!
the drawing, the colours, the story everything is amazing!
Moderator
28072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wanna be in land...
Offline
Posted 1/16/08

flomaster_chan wrote:

i would say that the details in this anime are FANTASTIC!!!
an amazing back ground!!!
the drawing, the colours, the story everything is amazing!

I agree with you on that completely! Thats why 5 cm is one of my fave anime films.

Creator
31116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Clow Country
Offline
Posted 1/16/08

flomaster_chan wrote:

i would say that the details in this anime are FANTASTIC!!!
an amazing back ground!!!
the drawing, the colours, the story everything is amazing!
I ditto msilky. That's why I have 5 cm/s as the wallpaper on my computer. It's visually amazing.

Member
5681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / can you see me?.....
Offline
Posted 1/16/08

winsomemastix wrote:

I ditto msilky. That's why I have 5 cm/s as the wallpaper on my computer. It's visually amazing.



well i have it as my bg for my celll phone^^ *i really love it!!*

Creator
31116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Clow Country
Offline
Posted 1/16/08

flomaster_chan wrote:


winsomemastix wrote:

I ditto msilky. That's why I have 5 cm/s as the wallpaper on my computer. It's visually amazing.



well i have it as my bg for my celll phone^^ *i really love it!!*



Where'd you get that? I want it!
Member
5681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / can you see me?.....
Offline
Posted 1/17/08

winsomemastix wrote:
Where'd you get that? I want it!



well you know that every cell phone has the ability to be connected to the Pc....well that way i downloaded the photos to my cell phone ^^ . . . .
Member
9463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Google Chrome
Offline
Posted 1/17/08

MrGids wrote:

^Two Thumbs for that^^ Tenmon did a great job on music.. and its feels so nostalgic when you watch Ef.. the music has a 5cm/s feeling..


oh right! i knew it..
Creator
31116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Clow Country
Offline
Posted 1/17/08

flomaster_chan wrote:


winsomemastix wrote:
Where'd you get that? I want it!



well you know that every cell phone has the ability to be connected to the Pc....well that way i downloaded the photos to my cell phone ^^ . . . .

XD For a computer science major, I'm astoundingly ignorant of other technologies.
Member
5681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / can you see me?.....
Offline
Posted 1/18/08

winsomemastix wrote:
XD For a computer science major, I'm astoundingly ignorant of other technologies.



lol xD
well now you know how to do that!!! x3
...but you have the ipod *luck you*...but how many GB do you have?? ^^
Creator
31116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Clow Country
Offline
Posted 1/18/08

flomaster_chan wrote:


winsomemastix wrote:
XD For a computer science major, I'm astoundingly ignorant of other technologies.



lol xD
well now you know how to do that!!! x3
...but you have the ipod *luck you*...but how many GB do you have?? ^^


80 GB. It's perfect for videos. I have like, all of the music by Tenmon that I could locate, and 5 cm/s subbed. XD
Member
9463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Google Chrome
Offline
Posted 1/19/08

winsomemastix wrote:


flomaster_chan wrote:


winsomemastix wrote:
XD For a computer science major, I'm astoundingly ignorant of other technologies.



lol xD
well now you know how to do that!!! x3
...but you have the ipod *luck you*...but how many GB do you have?? ^^


80 GB. It's perfect for videos. I have like, all of the music by Tenmon that I could locate, and 5 cm/s subbed. XD


woOah! sugoi!
Member
5681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / can you see me?.....
Offline
Posted 1/19/08

winsomemastix wrote:
80 GB. It's perfect for videos. I have like, all of the music by Tenmon that I could locate, and 5 cm/s subbed. XD



i had in mind this ipod (80GB) x3

have to say *lucky* (*o*)d
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.