First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Being forced to join the military (The draft)
1392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 11/4/08 , edited 11/4/08
I guess I wuld but I wont like it(I'm a guy that 15 now and i refuse 2 type in proper grammer)the draft isnt fair it drafts men only not fair
Posted 11/4/08
nope* >0<
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 11/4/08 , edited 11/4/08
With your inteligence level I bet you will be safe from the front lines. I wouldnt care either way. I would just enlist as a electrician or tech guy for the military if I knew they were reinstituting the draft.


chocuqueen wrote:

nope* >0<


what do you care you are a girl you wouldnt be drafted.
Posted 11/4/08 , edited 11/4/08
If i was forced then I don't really have a say in the matter, do I?
I guess I'll be one of those Playboy playmates that help with R&B.
Posted 11/4/08

sypris wrote:

With your inteligence level I bet you will be safe from the front lines. I wouldnt care either way. I would just enlist as a electrician or tech guy for the military if I knew they were reinstituting the draft.


I bet she would make an AMAZING engineer, however.
761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Stuck in a elevator
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

KinkyHamster wrote:

If i was forced then I don't really have a say in the matter, do I?
I guess I'll be one of those Playboy playmates that help with R&B.


your only 14 so you got a little ways away before you half to sign up for the draft
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

bienediejay wrote:


sypris wrote:

With your inteligence level I bet you will be safe from the front lines. I wouldnt care either way. I would just enlist as a electrician or tech guy for the military if I knew they were reinstituting the draft.


I bet she would make an AMAZING engineer, however.


Sarcasm or did you just not get my joke?
Posted 11/4/08

Gman87 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

If i was forced then I don't really have a say in the matter, do I?
I guess I'll be one of those Playboy playmates that help with R&B.


your only 14 so you got a little ways away before you half to sign up for the draft

Have*
I'm sure i would get drafted anyway, seeing how big and juicy my penis is.

761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Stuck in a elevator
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


Gman87 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

If i was forced then I don't really have a say in the matter, do I?
I guess I'll be one of those Playboy playmates that help with R&B.


your only 14 so you got a little ways away before you half to sign up for the draft

Have*
I'm sure i would get drafted anyway, seeing how big and juicy my penis is.



yeah yeah w/e you say lol

Posted 11/4/08

sypris wrote:


bienediejay wrote:


sypris wrote:

With your inteligence level I bet you will be safe from the front lines. I wouldnt care either way. I would just enlist as a electrician or tech guy for the military if I knew they were reinstituting the draft.


I bet she would make an AMAZING engineer, however.


Sarcasm or did you just not get my joke?


Engineers check for field mines.

I'm sure the rest can piece itself together.
6509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

animefan217 wrote:

I guess I wuld but I wont like it(I'm a guy that 15 now and i refuse 2 type in proper grammer)the draft isnt fair it drafts men only not fair


You would be a perfect front line infantry soldier.
Posted 11/4/08
No I don't join if they force I join if I feel like it, but I use to hear about some system to convince peoples to join the military. If I had nation pride in myself I would.
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

bienediejay wrote:


sypris wrote:


bienediejay wrote:


sypris wrote:

With your inteligence level I bet you will be safe from the front lines. I wouldnt care either way. I would just enlist as a electrician or tech guy for the military if I knew they were reinstituting the draft.


I bet she would make an AMAZING engineer, however.


Sarcasm or did you just not get my joke?


Engineers check for field mines.

I'm sure the rest can piece itself together.


Ohhoh I suppose you are right. Cant believe me being a military channel freak didnt catch on to that -_-
Posted 11/4/08
me in possession of deadly weapons? i think that might end up badly.
145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I could tell you....
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
I'd probably do my best to avoid having to join (I guess I'm just about your average, creepy pacifist guy... yey xD)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.