First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Being forced to join the military (The draft)
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

rou_chan wrote:

no way in hell , iam a pacifist


so you would never use violence to solve something?
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 2/1/09 , edited 2/1/09
I wanted to join but only a few are allowed to.

I did 8/9 on my intelligence-test and 7/9 on my physics-test.
But I couldn't join anyway
2447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere but i d...
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

Hedbrant wrote:


rou_chan wrote:

no way in hell , iam a pacifist


so you would never use violence to solve something?


not violence , i do argue
1177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
I'd move to my friend's place in Canada.
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

rou_chan wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:


rou_chan wrote:

no way in hell , iam a pacifist


so you would never use violence to solve something?


not violence , i do argue



so if you knew that someone would go to a kindergarten, rape 26 children (including your own little sister) and then murder them using a power drill just to finish off by ripping out their spinal column and eating their eyes.

Wouldn't you kill him/her if you had the chance? Because if you called the cops it would be to late

2279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Omnipresent
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
I would take prison over army anytime. Call me anything you want but I should never be forced into anything I do not want to be part of, especially if I disagree with its purposes.
Posted 2/2/09
Nope. I don't believe in killing people.
2447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere but i d...
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

Hedbrant wrote:


rou_chan wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:


rou_chan wrote:

no way in hell , iam a pacifist


so you would never use violence to solve something?


not violence , i do argue



so if you knew that someone would go to a kindergarten, rape 26 children (including your own little sister) and then murder them using a power drill just to finish off by ripping out their spinal column and eating their eyes.

Wouldn't you kill him/her if you had the chance? Because if you called the cops it would be to late



well thats different , that'll be violence for a reason ,but war what reason do you have there
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 2/2/09
I was supposed to join the army last year, in August. Problem was, I forgot about it, and they didn't really try to get in touch with me.


Phoned them in October, wondering when I was getting called in, and got told I was supposed to have met up already.

Haven't heard from them since.
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 2/2/09 , edited 2/2/09

rou_chan wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:


rou_chan wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:


rou_chan wrote:

no way in hell , iam a pacifist


so you would never use violence to solve something?


not violence , i do argue



so if you knew that someone would go to a kindergarten, rape 26 children (including your own little sister) and then murder them using a power drill just to finish off by ripping out their spinal column and eating their eyes.

Wouldn't you kill him/her if you had the chance? Because if you called the cops it would be to late



well thats different , that'll be violence for a reason ,but war what reason do you have there



yeah I know but pacifist is a pretty strong word.

I wanted to join the army because it seemed like fun to spend a year or two in training. And thats all there is to it. The small part of the swedish army that goes to the middle east are only there to keep the peace. We haven't been at war for 200 years
2774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
Your asking if you are forced to join would you? If your forced, what other choice do you have?
587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here and there......
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
1. I'm female so I won't get drafted.
2. I have flat feet, so I wouldn't be able to join even if I wanted to.
3444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Paris
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
i was an idiot when i was younger i left school at 15 ( i just didnt go to school) and now im 19 with no diplomas and no job

this year im joing the Army my country is Fighting in Afghanistan i cant wait to fight and hopefully Die there cause i know my life is allready over might aswell die like a man then live like a slave in a shitty job like McDonalds.

Peace People and Remain Elevated
2511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Queens
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
well if we're forced, we dont have much say, right? But if we really have to enlist, i would sign up as something else besides a front line soldier.
Posted 2/2/09
nope, I wouldn't. I'm against the military in general.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.