First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Kingdoms/ Questions
Creator
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Wings of the...
Offline
Posted 11/4/08 , edited 3/28/09
Okay, here are the kingdoms. Everyone MUST choose a kingdom because it is also needed on the Membership ID forum, which will be coming out soon. If you haven't, please go see ALL the kingdoms here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/The_Royal_Crown/pages/kingdoms
REMEMBER: A LEADER IS A MOD, SO ONLY IF YOU ARE, or WANT TO BE A MOD CAN YOU SIGN UP FOR BEING A LEADER. If you want to be a leader, I will assume you want to be a mod also. Also, as a leader, you will have to make an official group page. Message the creator for questions on the leader. Also, when you want to pick your group, please visit their Official Kingdom Homepage, which I will post here for the kingdoms who already have made one.

Element Kingdoms

Fire Kingdom:


Water Kingdom: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/The_Royal_Crown/pages/waterkingdom


Lightning Kingdom:http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/The_Royal_Crown/pages/ligntningkingdom


Earth Kingdom:


Jewel Kingdoms

Diamond Kingdom: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/The_Royal_Crown/pages/diamondkingdom


Ruby Kingdom: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/The_Royal_Crown/pages/ruby_kingdom


Emerald Kingdom:
Moderator
6801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I'm either in the...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
Can I be the leader of the water kingdom please? And um... what do u mean by make a homepage?
Creator
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Wings of the...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

Azurifangirl198 wrote:

Can I be the leader of the water kingdom please? And um... what do u mean by make a homepage?


the homepage just a page..like a group page, all about your kingdom. You don't have to do it, but it would be nice if you did. If you don't know how to make a page, then click on group pages and make a new one. u don't have to if you don't want to though!

Does that mean you want to be a mod, right? because the leader is a mod.
Posted 11/5/08
Can I be in the Diamond kingdom?
Moderator
6801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I'm either in the...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

destinys_wings wrote:


Azurifangirl198 wrote:

Can I be the leader of the water kingdom please? And um... what do u mean by make a homepage?


the homepage just a page..like a group page, all about your kingdom. You don't have to do it, but it would be nice if you did. If you don't know how to make a page, then click on group pages and make a new one. u don't have to if you don't want to though!

Does that mean you want to be a mod, right? because the leader is a mod.


Sure. I don't mind being a mod. As for the homepage, I'll see what I can do.
Creator
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Wings of the...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08 , edited 11/5/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:

Can I be in the Diamond kingdom?


sure! and i think u messaged me wanting to be the leader, right?m because that's what i put...
36247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
can i be the earth kindgdom leader
Member
1838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/6/08 , edited 11/6/08
May i be a Citizen in the diamond kingdom?

(Ps: this doesn affect our RPG characters right?)
Creator
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Wings of the...
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

jeniebunny wrote:

can i be the earth kindgdom leader


sure! i'll put you down as a mod too.
Creator
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Wings of the...
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

yoshino-chan wrote:

May i be a Citizen in the diamond kingdom?

(Ps: this doesn affect our RPG characters right?)


Yeah! Diamond Kigdom it is. And no, this has NOTHING to do with the RPG characters.
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
The princes count as Citizens rite??
Creator
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Wings of the...
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

SensuallyYours wrote:

The princes count as Citizens rite??


Well, it doesn't matter what Rank you are, you can be a citizen, or a leader...

31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

destinys_wings wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:

The princes count as Citizens rite??


Well, it doesn't matter what Rank you are, you can be a citizen, or a leader...



Then, can I be in the Ruby Kingdom?
Creator
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Wings of the...
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

SensuallyYours wrote:


destinys_wings wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:

The princes count as Citizens rite??


Well, it doesn't matter what Rank you are, you can be a citizen, or a leader...



Then, can I be in the Ruby Kingdom?


sure! i'm assuming you want to be a citizen....right?

31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

destinys_wings wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


destinys_wings wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:

The princes count as Citizens rite??


Well, it doesn't matter what Rank you are, you can be a citizen, or a leader...



Then, can I be in the Ruby Kingdom?


sure! i'm assuming you want to be a citizen....right?



IF u can tell me how to make a home page, then i'll be leader.
But, u can assume that I'm citizen
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.