First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Kingdoms/ Questions
Posted 11/6/08

yoshino-chan wrote:

May i be a Citizen in the diamond kingdom?

(Ps: this doesn affect our RPG characters right?)


Welcome to the kingdom! X3 Please message me and send me a photo! Check the Diamond Kingdom's page put!
Member
1838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:


yoshino-chan wrote:

May i be a Citizen in the diamond kingdom?

(Ps: this doesn affect our RPG characters right?)


Welcome to the kingdom! X3 Please message me and send me a photo! Check the Diamond Kingdom's page put!


hmm... by photo, u mean any photo would do right?
Posted 11/6/08

yoshino-chan wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:


yoshino-chan wrote:

May i be a Citizen in the diamond kingdom?

(Ps: this doesn affect our RPG characters right?)


Welcome to the kingdom! X3 Please message me and send me a photo! Check the Diamond Kingdom's page put!


hmm... by photo, u mean any photo would do right?


Of course! XDD
Creator
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Wings of the...
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

SensuallyYours wrote:


destinys_wings wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


destinys_wings wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:

The princes count as Citizens rite??


Well, it doesn't matter what Rank you are, you can be a citizen, or a leader...



Then, can I be in the Ruby Kingdom?


sure! i'm assuming you want to be a citizen....right?



IF u can tell me how to make a home page, then i'll be leader.
But, u can assume that I'm citizen


Well, a homepage is just like a regular group page. You go under the group picture to the Group Photos, etc., and one will say Group Pages. Click on that, and it will show some pages already made, and an adress to make your own. Fill the blank space next to the adress with for example, diamond kingdom, or ruby kingdom. then click enter. But you have to be a mod to make one.

Wow, that was long.....so, do you want to be a leader, or a citizen?

Creator
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Wings of the...
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

jeniebunny wrote:

can i be the earth kindgdom leader


I just wanted to remind you, that because you're the leader of the Earth Kingdom, you should probably make a homepage, or a group page about your Kingdom, then I'll put it on the kingdom page for everyone to see! Azurifangirl already asked how to make one, and if you don't know, just scroll up on the forum page, one of her posts asks that, and I think i answered.
36247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

destinys_wings wrote:


jeniebunny wrote:

can i be the earth kindgdom leader


I just wanted to remind you, that because you're the leader of the Earth Kingdom, you should probably make a homepage, or a group page about your Kingdom, then I'll put it on the kingdom page for everyone to see! Azurifangirl already asked how to make one, and if you don't know, just scroll up on the forum page, one of her posts asks that, and I think i answered.


i got it i'm just grounded today so i'll do it tomorrow ok
Creator
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Wings of the...
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

jeniebunny wrote:


destinys_wings wrote:


jeniebunny wrote:

can i be the earth kindgdom leader


I just wanted to remind you, that because you're the leader of the Earth Kingdom, you should probably make a homepage, or a group page about your Kingdom, then I'll put it on the kingdom page for everyone to see! Azurifangirl already asked how to make one, and if you don't know, just scroll up on the forum page, one of her posts asks that, and I think i answered.


i got it i'm just grounded today so i'll do it tomorrow ok



UGH! i know what that's like...i'm grounded every other week, and that's fine, i was just reminding you... )
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

destinys_wings wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


destinys_wings wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


destinys_wings wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:

The princes count as Citizens rite??


Well, it doesn't matter what Rank you are, you can be a citizen, or a leader...



Then, can I be in the Ruby Kingdom?


sure! i'm assuming you want to be a citizen....right?



IF u can tell me how to make a home page, then i'll be leader.
But, u can assume that I'm citizen


Well, a homepage is just like a regular group page. You go under the group picture to the Group Photos, etc., and one will say Group Pages. Click on that, and it will show some pages already made, and an adress to make your own. Fill the blank space next to the adress with for example, diamond kingdom, or ruby kingdom. then click enter. But you have to be a mod to make one.

Wow, that was long.....so, do you want to be a leader, or a citizen?


I'll be citizen. Mod seems hard
36247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

destinys_wings wrote:


jeniebunny wrote:


destinys_wings wrote:


jeniebunny wrote:

can i be the earth kindgdom leader


I just wanted to remind you, that because you're the leader of the Earth Kingdom, you should probably make a homepage, or a group page about your Kingdom, then I'll put it on the kingdom page for everyone to see! Azurifangirl already asked how to make one, and if you don't know, just scroll up on the forum page, one of her posts asks that, and I think i answered.


i got it i'm just grounded today so i'll do it tomorrow ok



UGH! i know what that's like...i'm grounded every other week, and that's fine, i was just reminding you... )


lol i can get on now so i'll do it right now
Creator
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Wings of the...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

SensuallyYours wrote:


destinys_wings wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


destinys_wings wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


destinys_wings wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:

The princes count as Citizens rite??


Well, it doesn't matter what Rank you are, you can be a citizen, or a leader...



Then, can I be in the Ruby Kingdom?


sure! i'm assuming you want to be a citizen....right?



IF u can tell me how to make a home page, then i'll be leader.
But, u can assume that I'm citizen


Well, a homepage is just like a regular group page. You go under the group picture to the Group Photos, etc., and one will say Group Pages. Click on that, and it will show some pages already made, and an adress to make your own. Fill the blank space next to the adress with for example, diamond kingdom, or ruby kingdom. then click enter. But you have to be a mod to make one.

Wow, that was long.....so, do you want to be a leader, or a citizen?


I'll be citizen. Mod seems hard


HEHEHE...i just realized that I'M the Leader of the Ruby Kingdom! Oh well, so, you need to send me a pic (any anime pic is fine) (message me) for the group, and welcome!!!

Moderator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
Urmm could I be leader of the Fire country? ^_^
Creator
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Wings of the...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

LadyYukki wrote:

Urmm could I be leader of the Fire country? ^_^


Sure! That means your a mod too, and should probably make a group page for your Kingdom!

Moderator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

destinys_wings wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:

Urmm could I be leader of the Fire country? ^_^


Sure! That means your a mod too, and should probably make a group page for your Kingdom!



Sure thing! Well i might be going soon but i can start on it 2morrow straight away! ^_^
Posted 11/13/08 , edited 11/13/08
could i be leader of ... Emerald Kingdom^^
8814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Sparkle Town
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
May i be a Citizen in the Ruby kingdom ? Please
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.