First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Kingdoms/ Questions
Creator
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Wings of the...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

T4RYNheartsU wrote:

could i be leader of ... Emerald Kingdom^^


sure thing! be sure to make a page for your kingdom!

Creator
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Wings of the...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

Lucia_Sumire wrote:

May i be a Citizen in the Ruby kingdom ? Please


Of course!
YAY! I'm the leader of the RUby Kingdom, so WELCOME!!!!! Please message me with a picture for the group please! Thanx!

8814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Sparkle Town
Offline
Posted 11/16/08


Lucia_Sumire wrote:

May i be a Citizen in the Ruby kingdom ? Please


destinys_wings wrote :

Of course!
YAY! I'm the leader of the RUby Kingdom, so WELCOME!!!!! Please message me with a picture for the group please! Thanx!


Mmm........... I can't send picture (I don't know How to send it)
Anyway you spell my username wrong My username is Lucia_Sumire not Luchia_Sumire
Creator
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Wings of the...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

Lucia_Sumire wrote:



Lucia_Sumire wrote:

May i be a Citizen in the Ruby kingdom ? Please


destinys_wings wrote :

Of course!
YAY! I'm the leader of the RUby Kingdom, so WELCOME!!!!! Please message me with a picture for the group please! Thanx!


Mmm........... I can't send picture (I don't know How to send it)
Anyway you spell my username wrong My username is Lucia_Sumire not Luchia_Sumire


Ah! sorry about that! I'll change it right away....and its really easy. just click on my name, or here: destinys_wings and you'll see my profile. under my profile picture, there will be things like: buddy me! my pages! etc. on there, you will see Message Me! Click on that, and then put the picture and hit send. if you still don't get it, you can post the picture here if you want, but please quote my forum post so i know. thanx!

8814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Sparkle Town
Offline
Posted 11/16/08






Lucia_Sumire wrote:



Lucia_Sumire wrote:

May i be a Citizen in the Ruby kingdom ? Please


destinys_wings wrote :

Of course!
YAY! I'm the leader of the RUby Kingdom, so WELCOME!!!!! Please message me with a picture for the group please! Thanx!




Mmm........... I can't send picture (I don't know How to send it)
Anyway you spell my username wrong My username is Lucia_Sumire not Luchia_Sumire

destinys_wings wrote:

Ah! sorry about that! I'll change it right away....and its really easy. just click on my name, or here: destinys_wings and you'll see my profile. under my profile picture, there will be things like: buddy me! my pages! etc. on there, you will see Message Me! Click on that, and then put the picture and hit send. if you still don't get it, you can post the picture here if you want, but please quote my forum post so i know. thanx!


Here my pic

Creator
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Wings of the...
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

Lucia_Sumire wrote:







Lucia_Sumire wrote:



Lucia_Sumire wrote:

May i be a Citizen in the Ruby kingdom ? Please


destinys_wings wrote :

Of course!
YAY! I'm the leader of the RUby Kingdom, so WELCOME!!!!! Please message me with a picture for the group please! Thanx!




Mmm........... I can't send picture (I don't know How to send it)
Anyway you spell my username wrong My username is Lucia_Sumire not Luchia_Sumire

destinys_wings wrote:

Ah! sorry about that! I'll change it right away....and its really easy. just click on my name, or here: destinys_wings and you'll see my profile. under my profile picture, there will be things like: buddy me! my pages! etc. on there, you will see Message Me! Click on that, and then put the picture and hit send. if you still don't get it, you can post the picture here if you want, but please quote my forum post so i know. thanx!


Here my pic



thanx! I'll put it right away!
Member
5503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines!!
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
can i be in the Diamond Kingdom?? desu~~ :3
Posted 11/30/08

pinkmonra wrote:

can i be in the Diamond Kingdom?? desu~~ :3


Sure! =D Can you send me a pic? x3
Member
5503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines!!
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
ok!! for what?? desu~~ :3
Member
5503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines!!
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:


pinkmonra wrote:

can i be in the Diamond Kingdom?? desu~~ :3


Sure! =D Can you send me a pic? x3


ok!! for what?? desu~~ :3
Posted 11/30/08

pinkmonra wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:


pinkmonra wrote:

can i be in the Diamond Kingdom?? desu~~ :3


Sure! =D Can you send me a pic? x3


ok!! for what?? desu~~ :3


If you go to the page you will see x3
Member
5503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines!!
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:


pinkmonra wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:


pinkmonra wrote:

can i be in the Diamond Kingdom?? desu~~ :3


Sure! =D Can you send me a pic? x3


ok!! for what?? desu~~ :3


If you go to the page you will see x3


ok!!!! desu~~ :3
here's the pic!!

Posted 12/8/08
Can i be in the fire kingdom
Creator
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Wings of the...
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

innocent0 wrote:

Can i be in the fire kingdom


sure! as a citizen i assume???? or a leader?
Posted 12/9/08
Citizen
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.