First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Music class
Student
11249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In the freak show...
Offline
Posted 11/4/08 , edited 12/14/08
Welcome to music class
this is how the card looks like

In here we talk about music and we also play music
Please have fun


List of students:
miysui
rei_reio4
MoonlightNecko
nikaichan
karina1998
Death_Bunny
doraemon_atsumi
nikko0717
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
rima: hmm...
*sees piano and plays it with a pocky in mouth*

Creator
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/8/08 , edited 11/8/08

miysui wrote:

rima: hmm...
*sees piano and plays it with a pocky in mouth*



haha! lols! you should pay attention! Oops! its for night class only! huhuhuhu!
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

anim3_adik wrote:


miysui wrote:

rima: hmm...
*sees piano and plays it with a pocky in mouth*



haha! lols! you should pay attention! i was just making rounds!


making rounds? whats that?
Creator
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

miysui wrote:


anim3_adik wrote:


miysui wrote:

rima: hmm...
*sees piano and plays it with a pocky in mouth*



haha! lols! you should pay attention! i was just making rounds!


making rounds? whats that?


hehe! i usually monitor the school grounds!
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

anim3_adik wrote:


miysui wrote:


anim3_adik wrote:


miysui wrote:

rima: hmm...
*sees piano and plays it with a pocky in mouth*



haha! lols! you should pay attention! i was just making rounds!


making rounds? whats that?


hehe! i usually monitor the school grounds!


oh
Creator
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

animerock123 wrote:

Welcome to music class
this is how the card looks like

In here we talk about music and we also play music
Please have fun


Hey there! goodluck on teaching the night class!
Student
11249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In the freak show...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

anim3_adik wrote:


animerock123 wrote:

Welcome to music class
this is how the card looks like

In here we talk about music and we also play music
Please have fun


Hey there! goodluck on teaching the night class!


Thank you
Student
4966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / to the place wher...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
ruka: la~ la~ la~

(singing watever lets say she's practicing hehe)
Posted 11/23/08
singing DEAREST
Student
333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
*singing Still Doll while looking outside the window.....
Student
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
violin/piano
Student
333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
here's my i.d.^^
Posted 11/30/08
Here"s my id:


*see a violin and play it good*

I"m Thirsty!
Posted 12/1/08
*close my eyes when i play violong*

after i guys wat do we hav to do?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.