First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Who voted YES on Prop 8?
1038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
why do you care so much if two gays get married?
seriously. look at your own fuck ups before judging another's.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
I WOULD VOTE YES IF I COULD VOTE WAHOO YES WINS
4827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Calibaby.........
Offline
Posted 11/5/08 , edited 11/5/08
I would if I can.
Posted 11/5/08
I don't care.
5354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / beaverditch
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
lame.
47831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

setyouback wrote:

for normal people it's 1left and one right

wsj.com


Normal? Not everyone needs to be normal. Not everyone is normal. I don't really care about who or what people really love or marry. It's them. It's how they feel.
Posted 11/5/08
all i have to say silly faggots dicks are for chicks
3549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 11/5/08 , edited 11/5/08

setyouback wrote:


mikejacobs wrote:

Even though I'm not in America, why the hell would you restrict gay people from marrying? It is not hurting anyone and just because it offends your beliefs, it does not give you the right to restrict other people.


hmm it seem like u like to wear 2x left or 2xright shoes.
for normal people it's 1left and one right


normal people?
no one is fucking NORMAL.
you people just think man + woman is normal people because it is the most common.

5354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / beaverditch
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

setyouback wrote:

hmm it seem like u like to wear 2x left or 2xright shoes.
for normal people it's 1left and one right


normal?? everyone has a different opinion on what they *think* is normal. so please, enlighten us.
3549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

setyouback wrote:

no i don't hate them. i just don't want them to have the title as husband and wife. just get come up with a different name for their get together.


How is it any different?
They're still going to love each other.
They're still going to fuck.

Why does getting married matter so much?
Posted 11/5/08
i voted no on prop 8......everyone has the right to show their love and make it public.....just sucks that there are close minded people that hate it when their normal routines are shaken....
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

mikejacobs wrote:

Even though I'm not in America, why the hell would you restrict gay people from marrying? It is not hurting anyone and just because it offends your beliefs, it does not give you the right to restrict other people.


Becuase most amaricans are hipocritical assholes who spout off freedom for all when they themselves restrict gays from being married. Fun no?
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

courtknee wrote:


setyouback wrote:


mikejacobs wrote:

Even though I'm not in America, why the hell would you restrict gay people from marrying? It is not hurting anyone and just because it offends your beliefs, it does not give you the right to restrict other people.


hmm it seem like u like to wear 2x left or 2xright shoes.
for normal people it's 1left and one right


normal people?
no one is fucking NORMAL.
you people just think man + woman is normal people because it is the most common.



then i guess pedophiles and incest are OK
3549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 11/5/08 , edited 11/5/08


And how did you conclude to that?
Posted 11/5/08

kagome-san wrote:


Imagoodperson wrote:

I think more yes because something about school stuff anyways I think the judicial bracnh won't approve it cause Its sort of maybe unconstitutional


How is marriage between two human beings that love each other unconstitutional?


You don't get what I mean. if you vote yes you agree to ban gay marriages and so of course that is unconstitutional that is what I mean so don't quote me back if you still don't get it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.