Created by mikan2
Wish na i-improve ng SOLS? and why...
612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/5/08 , edited 11/6/08
haha! poll lang about sa kung anong part ng school ang dapat i-improve para sa inyo..since there is always room for improvement, di ba??

EDIT:

English version:
Haha! this is just a poll about what part of your school, you'd like to improve... since there is always room for improvement, right?


the choices on the poll above are:
gym/covered court
playground
canteen
others (please indicate what ^_^)
ALL!!


also, please don't mind the word SOLS on the poll question above...
sorry, if i confused you guys..my mistake..
Posted 11/5/08

mikan2 wrote:

haha! poll lang about sa kung anong part ng school ang dapat i-improve para sa inyo..since there is always room for improvement, di ba?? (naks, daming alam..LoL!)


English is the medium of Instruction therefore, use English.
People do not care about this poll because they can't get
the slightest idea what the hell is this.
612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

SeleniumStar wrote:

English is the medium of Instruction therefore, use English.
People do not care about this poll because they can't get
the slightest idea what the hell is this.


Oh.. sorry then.. i thought only my friends can read it.. my bad..
Posted 11/6/08

mikan2 wrote:


SeleniumStar wrote:

English is the medium of Instruction therefore, use English.
People do not care about this poll because they can't get
the slightest idea what the hell is this.


Oh.. sorry then.. i thought only my friends can read it.. my bad..


When you post here in the Polls Section.Everybody will read it, it doesn't matter if this is only exclusive for your friends.But don't worry I'm a Filipino as well.
Posted 12/19/08
English only please

~locked
You must be logged in to post.