First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
do you think your a pervert?
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
somewhat
4147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ♥ A dark p...
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
yes i am because i love yaoi and a lot of perverted stuff and i always wanted a perverted boyfriend but i haven't find the right guy............
11006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

gokuvsnaruto wrote:



yeah yo its so true even gay guys get boners from grls its human nature or male nature


im wondering what if a hot girl walks by you get a boner, then right after an ugly girl walks by does your boner go away
9508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 11/7/08 , edited 11/7/08

shadowknightx wrote:


gokuvsnaruto wrote:



yeah yo its so true even gay guys get boners from grls its human nature or male nature


im wondering what if a hot girl walks by you get a boner, then right after an ugly girl walks by does your boner go away


lol prabaly but if the 1st grl is extremly hot it;ll last like 5 min easy
339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
yep i am ^.^ well i guess neway...
3498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Nowheresville, MI
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
Using the criteria you listed, Yes. I am a pervert....So what about it?
41087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere?
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

kurodo90 wrote:

yeah i think i am..i read yaoi/shounen-ai/hentai 24/7 and i say perv things...and do perv things xD


lol adding my friendslist now XD
2343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
I think in a way im a pervert!!
11006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

gokuvsnaruto wrote:


shadowknightx wrote:


gokuvsnaruto wrote:



yeah yo its so true even gay guys get boners from grls its human nature or male nature


im wondering what if a hot girl walks by you get a boner, then right after an ugly girl walks by does your boner go away


lol prabaly but if the 1st grl is extremly hot it;ll last like 5 min easy


you too huh, its kinda annoying though
9508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

shadowknightx wrote:


gokuvsnaruto wrote:


shadowknightx wrote:


gokuvsnaruto wrote:



yeah yo its so true even gay guys get boners from grls its human nature or male nature


im wondering what if a hot girl walks by you get a boner, then right after an ugly girl walks by does your boner go away


lol prabaly but if the 1st grl is extremly hot it;ll last like 5 min easy


you too huh, its kinda annoying though


yeah bornor come and go sometime good sometimes bad

11006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

gokuvsnaruto wrote:



yeah bornor come and go sometime good sometimes bad



i hate those random boners
9508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

shadowknightx wrote:


gokuvsnaruto wrote:



yeah bornor come and go sometime good sometimes bad



i hate those random boners


the most embassing when in boys locker room and u get one cause thinking of a grl OMG!!!!!
16657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Yo mama house.
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
not really
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
Everyone is.

Btw, this thread = Epic fail
5716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.