First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Get your Japanese name!
Creator
4942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell - I am a devil
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
Enter to this website:
http://www.rcs.k12.va.us/csjh/japanesename.htm

write your name and click enter and you get your Japanese name.
example:

Tal → Taru (My name)
if you get a difficult name write me about that and I will change it for you.
example:

Daniel → Danieru
Daniel → Kituke

May → Mayu
May → Miu

O.K let's start!
Creator
4942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell - I am a devil
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
Mine is:
Tal → Taru
Member
1404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / crimson
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
mine is
anne->Anne
still the same!!
Posted 11/9/08
Mine is.....Chiisuchine
though i don't know how its supposed to be pronounced
Creator
4942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell - I am a devil
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

SkyGirl-Christine wrote:

Mine is.....Chiisuchine
though i don't know how its supposed to be pronounced


you wanna me to change it?

Posted 11/9/08
Nah its ok i just don't know how its pernounced thats all.I'll ask my friend hes half fluent in japanese.
Member
670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/17/08
Maria ----> Maria
8851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Trapped in a 5 st...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
my name is ruiinu it sounds weird
27763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / maple leaves.
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
Chiruri.

LOL that sounds pretty cool.
Creator
4942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell - I am a devil
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

queenofanimes wrote:

my name is ruiinu it sounds weird


soo change it too:
Ruii or Ruiina
8851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Trapped in a 5 st...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

taru_chan wrote:


queenofanimes wrote:

my name is ruiinu it sounds weird


soo change it too:
Ruii or Ruiina


isnt ruii a boys name??
Creator
4942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell - I am a devil
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

queenofanimes wrote:


taru_chan wrote:


queenofanimes wrote:

my name is ruiinu it sounds weird


soo change it too:
Ruii or Ruiina


isnt ruii a boys name??


well I don't think soo.
Member
382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Portugal
Offline
Posted 11/24/08 , edited 11/24/08
Marques, Sara - Marukuesu, sara

My name is the same --' Sara! xD
Only my surname change!
8851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Trapped in a 5 st...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

taru_chan wrote:


queenofanimes wrote:


taru_chan wrote:


queenofanimes wrote:

my name is ruiinu it sounds weird


soo change it too:
Ruii or Ruiina


isnt ruii a boys name??


well I don't think soo.


well i think ill go with Ruiina. thx for everything! >.<
Posted 12/1/08
Joy ------> Joyu

Hahaha! "JOYU!"

That was fun. Wow guys, you have some pretty dope Japanese names!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.