Created by loveyellow
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply nobu or takumi For hachi?
Member
11460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Austin, Texas
Offline
Posted 12/6/08 , edited 12/6/08
Nobuo Terashima!!!!!!!!!


If Nana had taken place in US, I'd demand Takumi for domestic disturbance since the very beginning. Even if he's good looking and very intelligent, he's not a good person. I mean, he rapes Hachi (He'd done it several times), he restrings her liberty and he likes to control all her moves, aren't those the traits of an abusive spouse?
Member
2650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / over the moon
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

jay_jay26 wrote:

Nobuo Terashima!!!!!!!!!


If Nana had taken place in US, I'd demand Takumi for domestic disturbance since the very beginning. Even if he's good looking and very intelligent, he's not a good person. I mean, he rapes Hachi (He'd done it several times), he restrings her liberty and he likes to control all her moves, aren't those the traits of an abusive spouse?


Do you actually believe Takumi will do such a thing as to rape hachi? If that really happen nobody ever likes takumi. Come on, he didn’t do it. Rough or wild sex is not consider rape. She said at one time “I acted like I enjoyed having sex” the following morning she said “I could have sue you for raping me” or something like that… What happened during those times was against her will but she never tried to resist so it wasn’t rape.

takumi likes to control all her moves but as usual hachi will do as she pleases. She knew how to deal with takumi, threaten him and basically she knew his weaknesses hachi herself knew that takumi love her and that’s the reason why she didn’t divorce him. (I guess).

Oh well, you’re talking about takumi not being good person. I talked about this before how I dislike hachi when she starts having affair with nobu without properly breaking up takumi. She was so selfish and coward all she said over the phone “or you can never ever call me again” those words were not enough to end up a relationship she should have face him but she didn’t that’s why I’m so glad that takumi fight to get her back after all the easy girl and the womanizer really deserve each other…
Member
11460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Austin, Texas
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

gentlewater wrote:


jay_jay26 wrote:

Nobuo Terashima!!!!!!!!!


If Nana had taken place in US, I'd demand Takumi for domestic disturbance since the very beginning. Even if he's good looking and very intelligent, he's not a good person. I mean, he rapes Hachi (He'd done it several times), he restrings her liberty and he likes to control all her moves, aren't those the traits of an abusive spouse?


Do you actually believe Takumi will do such a thing as to rape hachi? If that really happen nobody ever likes takumi. Come on, he didn’t do it. Rough or wild sex is not consider rape. She said at one time “I acted like I enjoyed having sex” the following morning she said “I could have sue you for raping me” or something like that… What happened during those times was against her will but she never tried to resist so it wasn’t rape.

takumi likes to control all her moves but as usual hachi will do as she pleases. She knew how to deal with takumi, threaten him and basically she knew his weaknesses hachi herself knew that takumi love her and that’s the reason why she didn’t divorce him. (I guess).

Oh well, you’re talking about takumi not being good person. I talked about this before how I dislike hachi when she starts having affair with nobu without properly breaking up takumi. She was so selfish and coward all she said over the phone “or you can never ever call me again” those words were not enough to end up a relationship she should have face him but she didn’t that’s why I’m so glad that takumi fight to get her back after all the easy girl and the womanizer really deserve each other…


Isn't it because some Asian women are more submissive than most western women? Of course, Hachi won't admit she was raped, but is totally clear for anyone that he totally raped her (ch. 47), and not only that time, but what about that time when Nana O. broke the glass (ch 29)? She wasn't willing to do it, and either way, he pressured her even if at that time she didn't wanted to. But, knowing Hachi, is she going to start kicking and screaming? No, she didn't want to worry the other Nana.
Member
721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / London, England
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
GRRRR!! I HATE TAKUMI!...sorry if your his fan..and I LOVE NOBU!...stupid hachi doesnt deserve him!.......... she chose takumi!

p.s. kibakibbles nobu didnt run away from hachi "in her time of needs" she chose not to accept him he was there to help but it wasnt his help she wanted!...she even said it after, that even though nobu was always there for her she had only wished for it to be takumi!..so get your facts right!!!....people often mistake his character with the word unreliable which is totally false, it isnt that hes unreliable hes soft-hearted but i guess people would rather have a cold-hearted monster like takumi...omg i cant begin to explain how much i hate that guy!...i hope hachi regrets picking him and hope that nobu lives a happy life, one without hachi.

Member
2650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / over the moon
Offline
Posted 12/20/08

jay_jay26 wrote:

Isn't it because some Asian women are more submissive than most western women? Of course, Hachi won't admit she was raped, but is totally clear for anyone that he totally raped her (ch. 47), and not only that time, but what about that time when Nana O. broke the glass (ch 29)? She wasn't willing to do it, and either way, he pressured her even if at that time she didn't wanted to. But, knowing Hachi, is she going to start kicking and screaming? No, she didn't want to worry the other Nana.


in chapter 29 you said she was clearly raped. If it was rape why hachi wasn't bothered by takumi's action why she completely submit to him why she is more concerned of nana's behavior than her own welfare. During those times hachi said i chose takumi not because for the baby or for nobu but because takumi was the only one who really take care of me. Why she said these words if she was actually raped. After what happened in chapter 47 she said why you disappoint me again. Was she thinking about the incident of being rape. I don't think so she was worried why takumi didn't understand his feeling, why he is so cold, why he tried to control her. Well, i like this part of hachi she is not the martyr type she tried to leave when she knew things between them won't work. She went back to him when she realized that it's too early to give up. This time takumi said "you've gone too far little devil". and this time takumi said i love you to hachi...
Member
380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Romania, Bucharest
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
NOBU..NOBU..NOBU..NOBU..NOBU..NOBU
Member
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In a place full o...
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
I believe I said the reason why I think Takumi is a better match for Hachi numerous times, so I won't really go into that, but I wanted to say I still think Takumi and Hachi makes a better couple over anyone else in the manga.
Member
450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
i think nobu is very sweet and kind and would look great with nana. but i also think she makes a good pair with takumi.yes, he cheates on her but he doesn 't treat her bad.he was the one that suported her when she got pregnant .he makes a good father.they complete each other .he will end up loving her after all .....i hope.....
Member
20779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUNs "Funny Place"
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
NOBUO!!!!!


Takumi's a jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerk!!!! [he only cares about his work and that freakin Reira!!!]
Member
19 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
idk
i could be wrong but i really think so far in the story
other than reira takumi has pretty much stoped his cheating
although it seems that in the future he start back again....
its really hard
i think now she needs takumi and he needs her but maybe later on
she should be w/ nobu i assume he's single in the flash forwards?
Member
10396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
nobu? hm.. takumi?
i think nana is matured enough to not lean on both of the guys!!
Member
6137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
i agree with you but HOnestly if it wasn't for Takumi Hachi probably wouldn't be the person she is currently in the Manga.
Member
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Your fridge. Neve...
Offline
Posted 2/10/09
Of course Nobu, Takumi really pisses me of, I hate everything about him (everything but his relationships with Pochi xD). Hachi won't have a good life with him, he's nice to her only when he wants.
Posted 2/11/09
ugh, cant choose. nobu is a great guy, he loves hachi and respects her, and hachi loves him too. but her family will be messed up if she goes to nobu. takumi, on the other hand, is not such a bad person, he's a good husband, he definitely cares for hachi, yes he cheats but hachi's ready for that when she agreed to marry him, and he treats her real good. i don't know. waaa.
Member
10746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / c i t y o f s n o w
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
takumi is such a playboy, nobu will be better ><
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.