First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Feeding Vampires Dinuguan (Filipino Dish)
2082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sanctuary
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

kaname08 wrote:


hokeymon wrote:


kaname08 wrote:

maybe..
but as i know, they prefer raw human blood...


Mmmm, yeah they always like to drink from people but I still keep asking myself "Why human blood?". That always gets me stumped.


well as i heard, in reality, the tastiest meat belongs to humans, specially kids..
so, in blood maybe it's the same..
and that's how writers identify vampires since then......


I don't know.........

I tried tasting myself a few times and I taste a bit salty and my blood taste like silver spoon (metallic taste)
but my toe/finger nails is quite enjoyable to chew (just like potato chips) and sometimes I bite of my hard skins and spite them out Whahahhahaha. Really, they should try other bloods. Like the "Black Blood" from Soul Eater. I think they would get a kick out of that XD.

920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

kaname08 wrote:


blackgirl wrote:


kaname08 wrote:


hokeymon wrote:


kaname08 wrote:

maybe..
but as i know, they prefer raw human blood...


Mmmm, yeah they always like to drink from people but I still keep asking myself "Why human blood?". That always gets me stumped.


well as i heard, in reality, the tastiest meat belongs to humans, specially kids..
so, in blood maybe it's the same..
and that's how writers identify vampires since then......


WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!have you eaten kids?...(i gotta get away...omg)



i said as i heard and as i watch vampire stories......





just joking....peace

2082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sanctuary
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

anim3_adik wrote:


hokeymon wrote:


blackgirl wrote:

dinuguan is SOOO delicious...although it somehow is yucky...specially when seen while cooking...but it tastes good...really really good...if im a vampire...it's okay...weeeee....hopefully there's puto with it...


LoL I know it's a tradition with puto on it but I don't like it with puto. Ohh, that gave me an idea. How about Dinuguan Siopao? aside from asado and bola-bola.


haha! now your overdoing it! hahaha!


Seriously, I'm a siopao fanatic. I think it would go well with the Meat Buns cause the bread of a siopao is just like of a putos hehe. (except for the main ingredient)
2082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sanctuary
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

animesempai wrote:

In anime maybe but in a reality i doubt that the vampire gonna taste it. You know they have this acute sense of smell and taste. The vampire need the dish to be raw and fresh right so I say its abig NO NO


No no no, it's delicious. You should try it sometimes
20295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08 , edited 11/5/08

hokeymon wrote:


kaname08 wrote:


hokeymon wrote:


kaname08 wrote:

maybe..
but as i know, they prefer raw human blood...


Mmmm, yeah they always like to drink from people but I still keep asking myself "Why human blood?". That always gets me stumped.


well as i heard, in reality, the tastiest meat belongs to humans, specially kids..
so, in blood maybe it's the same..
and that's how writers identify vampires since then......


I don't know.........

I tried tasting myself a few times and I taste a bit salty and my blood taste like silver spoon (metallic taste)
but my toe/finger nails is quite enjoyable to chew (just like potato chips) and sometimes I bite of my hard skins and spite them out Whahahhahaha. Really, they should try other bloods. Like the "Black Blood" from Soul Eater. I think they would get a kick out of that XD.


lol it's called "irony" the taste of the blood...
it taste slightly salty because of the cl content i think...
anyway, we can't do anything about it, writers said so...
1904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

hokeymon wrote:


tropack wrote:

ohh i know dinuguan
you eat it with puto
right?

they said food
meat shoke in blood?
pork?
in english it call bloodening


Yup, but the native name sounds way better than "bloodening" (that made me loss my appetite). Does your country also use blood as part of any food dishes?


no, i just know it coz my grandma is from phillipines
and i used to live on her while i run away and hide from my parents
she tell me to eat puto (a while cupcake food) that,
i ask he what is it called in english
then she said bloodening, sometimes the the meat is extract from it's dark souce,
then steam in grild then granny say it call dugo, in english blood

i ask he is this frozen blood?
she say no
it's meat pork
granny have a hard time explaining it to me but
she speak some other dialect
so in the end i don't get it in full detail
in short i got lost in translation
i got confuse
2082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sanctuary
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

kaname08 wrote:


hokeymon wrote:


kaname08 wrote:


hokeymon wrote:


kaname08 wrote:

maybe..
but as i know, they prefer raw human blood...


Mmmm, yeah they always like to drink from people but I still keep asking myself "Why human blood?". That always gets me stumped.


well as i heard, in reality, the tastiest meat belongs to humans, specially kids..
so, in blood maybe it's the same..
and that's how writers identify vampires since then......


I don't know.........

I tried tasting myself a few times and I taste a bit salty and my blood taste like silver spoon (metallic taste)
but my toe/finger nails is quite enjoyable to chew (just like potato chips) and sometimes I bite of my hard skins and spite them out Whahahhahaha. Really, they should try other bloods. Like the "Black Blood" from Soul Eater. I think they would get a kick out of that XD.


lol it's called "irony" the taste of the blood...
it taste slightly salty because of the cl content i think...
anyway, we can't do anything about it, writers said so...


Stupid writers, they should include the Dinuguan. It will make the Philippines famous and next stop, World Domination!!!
20295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

blackgirl wrote:


kaname08 wrote:


blackgirl wrote:


kaname08 wrote:


hokeymon wrote:


kaname08 wrote:

maybe..
but as i know, they prefer raw human blood...


Mmmm, yeah they always like to drink from people but I still keep asking myself "Why human blood?". That always gets me stumped.


well as i heard, in reality, the tastiest meat belongs to humans, specially kids..
so, in blood maybe it's the same..
and that's how writers identify vampires since then......


WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!have you eaten kids?...(i gotta get away...omg)



i said as i heard and as i watch vampire stories......





just joking....peace



it's ok
i even saw on the email that people in china eat human fetus....
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

hokeymon wrote:


anim3_adik wrote:


hokeymon wrote:


blackgirl wrote:

dinuguan is SOOO delicious...although it somehow is yucky...specially when seen while cooking...but it tastes good...really really good...if im a vampire...it's okay...weeeee....hopefully there's puto with it...


LoL I know it's a tradition with puto on it but I don't like it with puto. Ohh, that gave me an idea. How about Dinuguan Siopao? aside from asado and bola-bola.


haha! now your overdoing it! hahaha!


Seriously, I'm a siopao fanatic. I think it would go well with the Meat Buns cause the bread of a siopao is just like of a putos hehe. (except for the main ingredient)


haha! so weres the main idea on making it fed on a vampire?!
1904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
aha maybe you make this forum coz dinuguan is blood
and it for vampires
1904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
now i get your joke?
did i?
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
LOL, so why is this thread in zeh Anime Forum, OP? You should've made this one in the General Forums instead.
... Ehh, what the heck. Like you'll listen to a nobody anyways,.,.



Also, I liek the dish, honestly. Thing is, I keep on eating it, yet I don't know what it's made of. >_>
920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

kaname08 wrote:


blackgirl wrote:


kaname08 wrote:


blackgirl wrote:


kaname08 wrote:


hokeymon wrote:


kaname08 wrote:

maybe..
but as i know, they prefer raw human blood...


Mmmm, yeah they always like to drink from people but I still keep asking myself "Why human blood?". That always gets me stumped.


well as i heard, in reality, the tastiest meat belongs to humans, specially kids..
so, in blood maybe it's the same..
and that's how writers identify vampires since then......


WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!have you eaten kids?...(i gotta get away...omg)



i said as i heard and as i watch vampire stories......





just joking....peace



it's ok
i even saw on the email that people in china eat human fetus....





yup..actually, i've seen one...they cooked it like a soup...poor baby..i mean fetus...there's this other way of cooking it like a steak...forgot it...back to the question...hmmm...maybe...vampire would love that...ahahahha...appetizer fetus...ahahahha...kidding...


it's kinda disgusting...
20295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

hokeymon wrote:


kaname08 wrote:


hokeymon wrote:


kaname08 wrote:


hokeymon wrote:


kaname08 wrote:

maybe..
but as i know, they prefer raw human blood...


Mmmm, yeah they always like to drink from people but I still keep asking myself "Why human blood?". That always gets me stumped.


well as i heard, in reality, the tastiest meat belongs to humans, specially kids..
so, in blood maybe it's the same..
and that's how writers identify vampires since then......


I don't know.........

I tried tasting myself a few times and I taste a bit salty and my blood taste like silver spoon (metallic taste)
but my toe/finger nails is quite enjoyable to chew (just like potato chips) and sometimes I bite of my hard skins and spite them out Whahahhahaha. Really, they should try other bloods. Like the "Black Blood" from Soul Eater. I think they would get a kick out of that XD.


lol it's called "irony" the taste of the blood...
it taste slightly salty because of the cl content i think...
anyway, we can't do anything about it, writers said so...


Stupid writers, they should include the Dinuguan. It will make the Philippines famous and next stop, World Domination!!!


you should be one then, i guess it would be fun
1904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
is the dark souce on this dish is blood?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.