First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Group Meeting for Fall
Moderator
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08 , edited 11/11/08
Hmmm anime bunnies then! Yeah Ouran has some holiday themes too, I got a bunch of Ouran Christmas pics, even though I don't celebrate it lol..
Moderator
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
I call March!!!!!! I don't care if I don't get to get a themed month for the rest of the year after that, I just realllyy want March since its the month of my birthday.... Come to think of it, I should have done Yugioh then since its my all-time favorite.. Oh well, this helps my yugioh group a little since I started it now... March will be.... either Code Geass. I was thinking mayybee La Corda D'oro buttt, Code Geass I think will end (the dub) around that time, so I want it to be near there.
Posted 11/19/08

BlackMagic98 wrote:

I call March!!!!!! I don't care if I don't get to get a themed month for the rest of the year after that, I just realllyy want March since its the month of my birthday.... Come to think of it, I should have done Yugioh then since its my all-time favorite.. Oh well, this helps my yugioh group a little since I started it now... March will be.... either Code Geass. I was thinking mayybee La Corda D'oro buttt, Code Geass I think will end (the dub) around that time, so I want it to be near there.


aww do La' Corda! that will be nice!
Moderator
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

obasan76 wrote:


BlackMagic98 wrote:

I call March!!!!!! I don't care if I don't get to get a themed month for the rest of the year after that, I just realllyy want March since its the month of my birthday.... Come to think of it, I should have done Yugioh then since its my all-time favorite.. Oh well, this helps my yugioh group a little since I started it now... March will be.... either Code Geass. I was thinking mayybee La Corda D'oro buttt, Code Geass I think will end (the dub) around that time, so I want it to be near there.


aww do La' Corda! that will be nice!


Yeah, I love La Corda but I love Geass toooo! And I want to celebrate it when it endssss
Posted 11/19/08
im gonna do Loveless !!! ^_* woot woot the salon would be less busy after feb ^^
75691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / F / Here duh.......
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
we need more active mods in here and i wish the group could have one theme but that is me and i just think that changing every month i so hard but w/e
Moderator
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
New list!! Yayy! :D

November=Yugioh -BlackMagic98
December=Fruits Basket/Holiday- murraychrystal
January=New Years/Michiko to Hatchin - obasan76
February=Soul Eater/lovey dovey Valentine stuff(what a contrast lol) - Sergiyakun
March=Code Geass- BlackMagic98
April=Loveless - littleball


murraychrystal wrote:

we need more active mods in here and i wish the group could have one theme but that is me and i just think that changing every month i so hard but w/e


Yeah, thats true about the active mods.. Aww don't you think its fun? Think about it, it'd be a bit boring if we didn't, all we would do is make pages and the group would lose excitement!

75691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / F / Here duh.......
Offline
Posted 11/25/08


i guess so i have almost all friuts basket pics ready to go so i am ready to do it, you know i know some awesome graphics people i will try to get then to help us
Creator
7214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
That sounds great, anyone know what happened to DuckRamen??
75691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / F / Here duh.......
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
no i have not heard form him since halloween and i always talk to dave
75691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / F / Here duh.......
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
June~ Gundum murraychrystal
Moderator
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

murraychrystal wrote:

June~ Gundum murraychrystal


Ooooh I love Gundam!!!!! But where did May go? D:

Mm for May lets have a voting :)

List!
November~Yugioh -BlackMagic98
December~Fruits Basket/Holiday- murraychrystal
January~New Years/Michiko to Hatchin - obasan76
February~Soul Eater/lovey dovey Valentine stuff(what a contrast lol) - Sergiyakun
March~Code Geass- BlackMagic98
April~Loveless - littleball
May~ TBA
June~Gundam - murraychrystal
75691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / F / Here duh.......
Offline
Posted 12/8/08


that sounds great to me i may have skipped may
Moderator
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

murraychrystal wrote:



that sounds great to me i may have skipped may


Hahaha veryy punny! Lol most groups have a theme voted on every month, I think its cool that we pick ourselves.. I am soooo helping with Gundam Wing!!!!!! Fruits Basket was lovely, I'm reading the manga nooow.. Hehe I love Kyou!
Posted 12/15/08
we need a violent one guys. how about blade of the immortal for june? bwahahahhaha!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.