First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
ID Card Request
Owner
31108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
★ Sky, Stars, Hea...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08 , edited 11/7/08
Get An ID Card Today!

Fill Out This Form [Optional]
Name:
Username:
D.O.B:
Gender:
Age:
Signature:
Fav. Anime:
Fav. Drama:
Fav. Manga:
Card Color [Must Fill Out]:
Picture [Optional]:
Or Add Your Own!


EXAMPLE:


If You Want One Please..
Upload 3 Pictures
Do 5 Forum Posts
And One Wall Post


Wait Patiently For It To Be Done

Thank You.
Posted 11/6/08 , edited 11/7/08
Name:Anita
Username:Anitia97
D.O.B:August 18
Gender:Female
Signature:(you kno the usual xD ) Love ~ Allen, Love ~ Joe Jonas
Card Color [Must Fill Out]:(can it be 2ish kinda colors ) hot pink and black
Picture [Optional]:

Done

35060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Europe
Offline
Posted 11/7/08 , edited 11/7/08
Name:Alicia
Username:SakuraHaruno9
D.O.B:September 1
Gender:Female
Age:11
Signature:Alicia-chan/Sakura-chan
Card Color [Must Fill Out]:Blue and white or black and white
Picture [Optional]:


And I did al the stuff that I need to do,Ashley-chan~
Done

Visitor
4670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New York City is...
Offline
Posted 11/7/08 , edited 11/7/08
Name: Sandy
Username: SandyJiang7
D.O.B: Feb. 5
Gender: Female
Signature: i l y. <333
Card Color [Must Fill Out]: blue and white
Picture [Optional]:


Done
Owner
31108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
★ Sky, Stars, Hea...
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

Anitia97 wrote:

Name:Anita
Username:Anitia97
D.O.B:August 18
Gender:Female
Signature:(you kno the usual xD ) Love ~ Allen, Love ~ Joe Jonas
Card Color [Must Fill Out]:(can it be 2ish kinda colors ) hot pink and black
Picture [Optional]:

Done



Here please do the following . .


Owner
31108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
★ Sky, Stars, Hea...
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

SakuraHaruno9 wrote:

Name:Alicia
Username:SakuraHaruno9
D.O.B:September 1
Gender:Female
Age:11
Signature:Alicia-chan/Sakura-chan
Card Color [Must Fill Out]:Blue and white or black and white
Picture [Optional]:


And I did al the stuff that I need to do,Ashley-chan~
Done



Here hope you like it~


Owner
31108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
★ Sky, Stars, Hea...
Offline
Posted 11/7/08 , edited 11/7/08

sandyjiang7 wrote:

Name: Sandy
Username: SandyJiang7
D.O.B: Feb. 5
Gender: Female
Signature: i l y. <333
Card Color [Must Fill Out]: blue and white
Picture [Optional]:


Done


Here hope you like it~

35060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Europe
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

DreamSinger97 wrote:


SakuraHaruno9 wrote:

Name:Alicia
Username:SakuraHaruno9
D.O.B:September 1
Gender:Female
Age:11
Signature:Alicia-chan/Sakura-chan
Card Color [Must Fill Out]:Blue and white or black and white
Picture [Optional]:


And I did al the stuff that I need to do,Ashley-chan~
Done



Here hope you like it~




THX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE IT SOOO MUCH!!!
Group Officer
6269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
Name: Sammi
Username: RainiiSunny
D.O.B: May 13
Gender: Female
Age: 13
Signature: Uinii dess ~!
Fav. Anime: Shugo Chara
Card Color [Must Fill Out]: Light Pink and Light Blue
Picture [Optional]:
Posted 11/8/08

DreamSinger97 wrote:


Anitia97 wrote:

Name:Anita
Username:Anitia97
D.O.B:August 18
Gender:Female
Signature:(you kno the usual xD ) Love ~ Allen, Love ~ Joe Jonas
Card Color [Must Fill Out]:(can it be 2ish kinda colors ) hot pink and black
Picture [Optional]:

Done



Here please do the following . .




i was about to do it when i was posting then i just started reading and i forgot about it xD sorry!
Visitor
2790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New Village, Tamb...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
Name:Nimky Ember Clamohoy
Username:nimky92894
D.O.B:september 28, 194
Gender:female
Age:14
Signature:sagbot♥♥
Fav. Anime:naruto series
Fav. Drama:my girl , princess hours , etc.
Fav. Manga:naruto
Card Color [Must Fill Out]:sky blue nd light pink
Picture [Optional]:
Or Add Your Own!
Owner
31108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
★ Sky, Stars, Hea...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

SakuraHaruno9 wrote:


DreamSinger97 wrote:


SakuraHaruno9 wrote:

Name:Alicia
Username:SakuraHaruno9
D.O.B:September 1
Gender:Female
Age:11
Signature:Alicia-chan/Sakura-chan
Card Color [Must Fill Out]:Blue and white or black and white
Picture [Optional]:


And I did al the stuff that I need to do,Ashley-chan~
Done



Here hope you like it~




THX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE IT SOOO MUCH!!!


your welcome~
Owner
31108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
★ Sky, Stars, Hea...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

RainiiSunny wrote:

Name: Sammi
Username: RainiiSunny
D.O.B: May 13
Gender: Female
Age: 13
Signature: Uinii dess ~!
Fav. Anime: Shugo Chara
Card Color [Must Fill Out]: Light Pink and Light Blue
Picture [Optional]:


hope you like it~

Owner
31108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
★ Sky, Stars, Hea...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

nimky92894 wrote:

Name:Nimky Ember Clamohoy
Username:nimky92894
D.O.B:september 28, 194
Gender:female
Age:14
Signature:sagbot♥♥
Fav. Anime:naruto series
Fav. Drama:my girl , princess hours , etc.
Fav. Manga:naruto
Card Color [Must Fill Out]:sky blue nd light pink
Picture [Optional]:
Or Add Your Own!


Please..


Visitor
2790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New Village, Tamb...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

DreamSinger97 wrote:


nimky92894 wrote:

Name:Nimky Ember Clamohoy
Username:nimky92894
D.O.B:september 28, 194
Gender:female
Age:14
Signature:sagbot♥♥
Fav. Anime:naruto series
Fav. Drama:my girl , princess hours , etc.
Fav. Manga:naruto
Card Color [Must Fill Out]:sky blue nd light pink
Picture [Optional]:
Or Add Your Own!


Please..




thanks for the id card...it is really nice...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.