First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
ID Card Request
Owner
31108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
★ Sky, Stars, Hea...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

yuki_ryoma wrote:


DreamSinger97 wrote:


yuki_ryoma wrote:

name:yu_ry-chan
username:yuki_ryoma
DOB:december 20
gender:female
signature:yury
card colour:blue
fav anime:OHSHC


Hope you like it~



thank youuuuuuuuu~~~o^_^o


your welcome~
Visitor
2004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines......
Offline
Posted 11/21/08
Name: Yuuri
Username: Chikage_Yuuri
D.O.B: Jan. 02
Gender: Female
Age: 15
Signature: Onegaishimasu!!! ^_^
Fav. Anime: Saiunkoku Monogatari
Fav. Drama: Scrap Teacher
Fav. Manga: Vampire Night
Card Color [Must Fill Out]: violet and pink
Picture [Optional]:
Or Add Your Own!
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/21/08
Name: Zani
Username: observantzani
D.O.B: December 13
Gender: Female
Age: 16
Fav. Anime: Princess Comet, Kirarin Revolution, Special A, Skip Beat and a whole lot more
Fav. Drama: Princess Hours
Card Color [Must Fill Out]: up to you except orange
Picture [Optional]:
Owner
31108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
★ Sky, Stars, Hea...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

Chikage_Yuuri wrote:

Name: Yuuri
Username: Chikage_Yuuri
D.O.B: Jan. 02
Gender: Female
Age: 15
Signature: Onegaishimasu!!! ^_^
Fav. Anime: Saiunkoku Monogatari
Fav. Drama: Scrap Teacher
Fav. Manga: Vampire Night
Card Color [Must Fill Out]: violet and pink
Picture [Optional]:
Or Add Your Own!


sorry for the late reply, please:


Owner
31108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
★ Sky, Stars, Hea...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

observantzani wrote:

Name: Zani
Username: observantzani
D.O.B: December 13
Gender: Female
Age: 16
Fav. Anime: Princess Comet, Kirarin Revolution, Special A, Skip Beat and a whole lot more
Fav. Drama: Princess Hours
Card Color [Must Fill Out]: up to you except orange
Picture [Optional]:


sorry for the late reply, please:

Visitor
2004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines......
Offline
Posted 11/24/08 , edited 11/24/08

DreamSinger97 wrote:


Chikage_Yuuri wrote:

Name: Yuuri
Username: Chikage_Yuuri
D.O.B: Jan. 02
Gender: Female
Age: 15
Signature: Onegaishimasu!!! ^_^
Fav. Anime: Saiunkoku Monogatari
Fav. Drama: Scrap Teacher
Fav. Manga: Vampire Night
Card Color [Must Fill Out]: violet and pink
Picture [Optional]:
Or Add Your Own!


sorry for the late reply, please:



thankies a lot and maybe i can do the tasks u need not as early ..... school work
Forum Cleaner
6959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / why`d yu have to...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
Name: Ren
Username: renytots07
D.O.B: may 30, 1993
Gender: Female
Age: 15
Signature: mae.o7.<3
Fav. Anime: code geass, ouran, please teacher, zero no tsukaima
Fav. Drama: hana kimi
Fav. Manga: code geass, ouran
Card Color [Must Fill Out]: pink & apple green
Picture [Optional]:

61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

DreamSinger97 wrote:


observantzani wrote:

Name: Zani
Username: observantzani
D.O.B: December 13
Gender: Female
Age: 16
Fav. Anime: Princess Comet, Kirarin Revolution, Special A, Skip Beat and a whole lot more
Fav. Drama: Princess Hours
Card Color [Must Fill Out]: up to you except orange
Picture [Optional]:


sorry for the late reply, please:



thanks, it looks really good! i will now start doing the things you asked me.
Posted 11/28/08
Name:
Username: SilverEyedBunny
D.O.B: Nov 15
Gender: femal
Age: 18
Signature: ^_^
Fav. Anime: Digimon
Fav. Drama: most extreme
Fav. Manga: Tsubasa chronicle
Card Color [Must Fill Out]: cornflower blue and purple
Picture :
Or Add Your Own!
109408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
i already did these:
-Upload 3 Pictures
-Do 5 Forum Posts
-And One Wall Post


Name:Daphne
Username:sm3xyang3l
D.O.B:May 12
Gender:Female
Age:10
Signature(i didnt rly kno wat it meant):im so bored
Fav. Anime:Kirarin Revolution
Fav. Drama:Romantic Princess
Fav. Manga:Moe Care
Card Color [Must Fill Out]:red and black
Picture [Optional]:



Visitor
6406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / why do u need to...
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
Name:Yoogi
Username:kirari7
D.O.B:August 18
Gender:Female
Age:15
Signature:Yoogi-chan or Kirari-chan
Fav. Anime:Ultra Maniac
Fav. Drama:Sweet Relationship, Romantic Princess, MIss No Good
Fav. Manga: Beauty Pop
Card Color [Must Fill Out]:Green!
Posted 1/22/09
Name: Fiona
Username: fiona18sonija
D.O.B: 24 october
Gender: Female
Age: 18
Signature: Fiona
Fav. Anime: Vampire Knight, Fushigi Yuugi, I love my tounger sister
Fav. Drama: Twins Effect, Butterfly Lover, War of the Genders
Card Color [Must Fill Out]: black and blue or black and white
Picture [Optional]:

Visitor
384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On The Rainbow
Offline
Posted 3/19/09
Name: Michelle-chan
Username: Miku2Miki
D.O.B: May 23
Gender: Female
Age: 12
Signature: miKu
Fav. Anime: Shugo Chara
Fav. Drama:
Fav. Manga: Full Moon Joker & Gakuen Alice
Card Color [Must Fill Out]: anything that will match the picture(maybe purple)
Picture [Optional]:

Or Add Your Own!
Visitor
50300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Always near my tw...
Offline
Posted 5/9/09
Name: sophia and kairi
Username: amuami
D.O.B: 15 nov
Gender: female
Age: 13
Signature: S.K.twins
Fav. Anime: shugo chara
Fav. Drama: /
Fav. Manga: naruto
Card Color [Must Fill Out]: blue and green pls
Picture [Optional]:

Or Add Your Own!
39745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Hey! Look! It's a...
Offline
Posted 8/15/09
Name: Yui
Username: Anime9111
D.O.B: January 15
Gender: Female
Age: 14
Signature: OTAKU-CHAN TO THE RESCUE!
Fav. Anime: Katekyo hitman reborn
Fav. Drama: Atashinchi no Danshi
Fav. Manga: Koko ni iru yo!
Card Color : Grey
Picture :
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.