First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Schoolgirl Gamer Drags Cyclist 200m from Car in Terror Drive
Posted 11/5/08 , edited 11/5/08
Shouldn't the cyclist be happy that he got a free ride instead of complaining?
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
Wowww.
Now let's see her play FPS games.
haha
Posted 11/5/08

LemonyPanda wrote:

was this event ALSO from japan


oh yeah, i think this happened in japan
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
She was probably giving some road dome while driving and didn't see the guy.
Posted 11/5/08

DRO1 wrote:

She was probably giving some road dome while driving and didn't see the guy.

If she hit something she would instinctively bite down.
Did they check for bite marks on all the boy's dicks?
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


DRO1 wrote:

She was probably giving some road dome while driving and didn't see the guy.

If she hit something she would instinctively bite down.
Did they check for bite marks on all the boy's dicks?


They should probably pump her stomach, chances are she swallowed them after biting down so hard. Like the article said, they claim they had nothing to do with it, so they've been keeping their mouths shut about the penis dismemberment in order to avoid trouble.
Posted 11/5/08

DRO1 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


DRO1 wrote:

She was probably giving some road dome while driving and didn't see the guy.

If she hit something she would instinctively bite down.
Did they check for bite marks on all the boy's dicks?


They should probably pump her stomach, chances are she swallowed them after biting down so hard. Like the article said, they claim they had nothing to do with it, so they've been keeping their mouths shut about the penis dismemberment in order to avoid trouble.

How could she have swallowed them all?
Unless she had a huge gaping mouth and could suck three dicks at one time, I don't see how that's possible.
Even with all the porn I've seen, The most dicks I've seen in someones mouth is two.
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
^ You never seen a chick suck suck three cocks? Its possible, I'm telling you they're in her stomach, and if they dont hurry her stomach acid is going to turn them into excrement soon. In fact, its probably too late, their dicks are already floating in some Japanese sewer.
Posted 11/5/08
Craaaaazzeeh. =/
Posted 11/5/08

DRO1 wrote:

^ You never seen a chick suck suck three cocks? Its possible, I'm telling you they're in her stomach, and if they dont hurry her stomach acid is going to turn them into excrement soon. In fact, its probably too late, their dicks are already floating in some Japanese sewer.

Is it even physically possible to suck 3 dicks at once?
1978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Winterpeggers
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
wow
nobody let her play
prince of persia
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

KinkyHamster wrote:
Is it even physically possible to suck 3 dicks at once?


You know big bitches' mouths are? Plus, they were in Japan, I doubt their cocks were that big.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

sypris wrote:

I would date that chick o.O gamer and a felon HOT


plus, she's an underage Japanese schoolgirl too
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
Now lets see her play Resident Evil...
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

h4x0rz wrote:


sypris wrote:

I would date that chick o.O gamer and a felon HOT


plus, she's an underage Japanese schoolgirl too


Bonchikawawa! Fantasy in the making!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.