First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
TaeMin & HeeChul look alike?
12763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
TaeMin



HeeChul




i think Taeming is cutier cuz hes closer to my age >.< xD
29208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Like music;; Ever...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
I don't think they look alike....
But they do have similarities.
1915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
OMG!!!! i always thought that, though didn't ask wat people think!! yes they definitely look alike!!! the first time i heard of shinee and looked at the members, taemin just stood out and back then i didn't know his name and he was just the 'heechul look-alike' to me.

>>even now i still don't know the rest of shinee besides taemin and key...
12763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

jenniquack wrote:

OMG!!!! i always thought that, though didn't ask wat people think!! yes they definitely look alike!!! the first time i heard of shinee and looked at the members, taemin just stood out and back then i didn't know his name and he was just the 'heechul look-alike' to me.

>>even now i still don't know the rest of shinee besides taemin and key...


Lols. i see. i just into them when thier new music vid "AMIGO" came out. i was like OMG they look "HAWTTT"
I still cant believe taemin is like only 15 >.< so close yet so far away.
1097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / my hizzouse
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
is it cause they both look good in women's clothing?
1915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

cindyciclta wrote:


jenniquack wrote:

OMG!!!! i always thought that, though didn't ask wat people think!! yes they definitely look alike!!! the first time i heard of shinee and looked at the members, taemin just stood out and back then i didn't know his name and he was just the 'heechul look-alike' to me.

>>even now i still don't know the rest of shinee besides taemin and key...


Lols. i see. i just into them when thier new music vid "AMIGO" came out. i was like OMG they look "HAWTTT"
I still cant believe taemin is like only 15 >.< so close yet so far away.



lol! i heard of them when they debuted, and there were rumours of them being the next dbsk and all..so i just had to check them out! i mean, it takes alot to be the next dbsk..i wasn't really fond of the idea at the time..[hasn't changed much since then] but after watching some of their clips they're starting to look better in my eyes! can't dismiss the fact that these guys are quite good, and at such a young age!! >>plus dbsk and suju have kinda been promoting them and all...so i can't really hate them!
870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / find out yourself...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
HAHA so it's not only mee! that what i thought too! x)) i love both of them!
736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
Toootally.
12763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

miss_dorka wrote:

is it cause they both look good in women's clothing?


LOL.



Lol ur so right. this pic i think is photoshop. or somthing >.<
12763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

jenniquack wrote:


cindyciclta wrote:


jenniquack wrote:

OMG!!!! i always thought that, though didn't ask wat people think!! yes they definitely look alike!!! the first time i heard of shinee and looked at the members, taemin just stood out and back then i didn't know his name and he was just the 'heechul look-alike' to me.

>>even now i still don't know the rest of shinee besides taemin and key...


Lols. i see. i just into them when thier new music vid "AMIGO" came out. i was like OMG they look "HAWTTT"
I still cant believe taemin is like only 15 >.< so close yet so far away.



lol! i heard of them when they debuted, and there were rumours of them being the next dbsk and all..so i just had to check them out! i mean, it takes alot to be the next dbsk..i wasn't really fond of the idea at the time..[hasn't changed much since then] but after watching some of their clips they're starting to look better in my eyes! can't dismiss the fact that these guys are quite good, and at such a young age!! >>plus dbsk and suju have kinda been promoting them and all...so i can't really hate them!



Lol. they're in a numba 1 company for producing new artist. soo.. yea. its pretty easy to build up fans when DBSK is next to you xD
Posted 11/5/08
Now that you mention it, they DO look really alike
Posted 11/5/08

cindyciclta wrote:


jenniquack wrote:


cindyciclta wrote:


jenniquack wrote:

OMG!!!! i always thought that, though didn't ask wat people think!! yes they definitely look alike!!! the first time i heard of shinee and looked at the members, taemin just stood out and back then i didn't know his name and he was just the 'heechul look-alike' to me.

>>even now i still don't know the rest of shinee besides taemin and key...


Lols. i see. i just into them when thier new music vid "AMIGO" came out. i was like OMG they look "HAWTTT"
I still cant believe taemin is like only 15 >.< so close yet so far away.



lol! i heard of them when they debuted, and there were rumours of them being the next dbsk and all..so i just had to check them out! i mean, it takes alot to be the next dbsk..i wasn't really fond of the idea at the time..[hasn't changed much since then] but after watching some of their clips they're starting to look better in my eyes! can't dismiss the fact that these guys are quite good, and at such a young age!! >>plus dbsk and suju have kinda been promoting them and all...so i can't really hate them!



Lol. they're in a numba 1 company for producing new artist. soo.. yea. its pretty easy to build up fans when DBSK is next to you xD


Haha, so true! I mean, it has always been easier for boy bands to gain fans because all they need to do is look hot, and females will come flocking to them PLUS having such influential seniors promoting you, it is no wonder at at all that SHINee is so popular even though they are new.

I can see why SM ent. attracts so many talents even if their training is harsh.
16213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
a bit.....................
2469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / with Nichkhun
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
haha there are similarities..
but they dont look the same.
just like how people say yamapi and hyun joong are "twins"
but yeah, i think they sound similar when they sing too haha
3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / sunny California :]
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
yup :]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.