First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What made you SMILE today?
736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/5/08 , edited 6/4/11
The title says it all:

What made you smile today?

Share

I'll go first.
Mine was: The sun was out. && The hall smelt like Pizza.
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
hm.. let's see...
when I saw someone run naked down the hallway =]]]
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

QSpoon wrote:

I'll go first.
Mine was: The sun was out. && The hall smelt like Pizza.


seeing your beautiful face.
Posted 11/5/08
hmmm....my friend who told her ex "FUCK YOU!!!" that made me smile
4283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / NC, United States
Offline
Posted 11/5/08 , edited 11/5/08
ummm...when this dude said that he cant see his GF b/c her dad is visiting her...i thought that was funny ...AND =D XD
736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

AznTacoLover wrote:

hm.. let's see...
when I saw someone run naked down the hallway =]]]


Kaha. That would've made my day.
6464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in your room!
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
that fact that im i won a competiton>3<
5561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 11/5/08 , edited 11/5/08
Seeing some guy trip on a treadmill @ the gym and fall on his ass, couldnt hlp but let out a giggle..
Oh.. a smile =.= read the topic wrong... idk knowing I was going to eat sushi? lol
Posted 11/5/08
My section leader eating a sub. Well, I laughed more than smiled
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/5/08 , edited 11/5/08

QSpoon wrote:


AznTacoLover wrote:

hm.. let's see...
when I saw someone run naked down the hallway =]]]


Kaha. That would've made my day.


yeah it was a bet haha.
xDDD
4283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / NC, United States
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

QSpoon wrote:


AznTacoLover wrote:

hm.. let's see...
when I saw someone run naked down the hallway =]]]


Kaha. That would've made my day.


OMG that would kill my eyes and poke them out at the same time....how can that make anyone happy...i would cry if i was that person
Posted 11/5/08

sypris wrote:


QSpoon wrote:

I'll go first.
Mine was: The sun was out. && The hall smelt like Pizza.


seeing your beautiful face.

Damn, your good.

My facial features are incapable of forming a smile .
D:
Wait...
I did this fake smile thingy for a few seconds when i was doing the mock job interview at school.
Got a 60 in careers.
736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

hmoobbeauty wrote:


QSpoon wrote:


AznTacoLover wrote:

hm.. let's see...
when I saw someone run naked down the hallway =]]]


Kaha. That would've made my day.


OMG that would kill my eyes and poke them out at the same time....how can that make anyone happy...i would cry if i was that person


I've seen this happen before.
This drunk guy bet this other drunk two fighting chickens if he ran naked down the beach.
Funny.
736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


sypris wrote:


QSpoon wrote:

I'll go first.
Mine was: The sun was out. && The hall smelt like Pizza.


seeing your beautiful face.

Damn, your good.

My facial features are incapable of forming a smile .
D:
Wait...
I did this fake smile thingy for a few seconds when i was doing the mock job interview at school.
Got a 60 in careers.


Way to go KinkyHamster. :]
4283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / NC, United States
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

QSpoon wrote:


hmoobbeauty wrote:


QSpoon wrote:


AznTacoLover wrote:

hm.. let's see...
when I saw someone run naked down the hallway =]]]


Kaha. That would've made my day.


OMG that would kill my eyes and poke them out at the same time....how can that make anyone happy...i would cry if i was that person


I've seen this happen before.
This drunk guy bet this other drunk two fighting chickens if he ran naked down the beach.
Funny.


ummm igot lost on "two fighting Chickens"?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.