First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
BANNER CONTEST!!!!!!!!
Queen Dae
66491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Bay Area, California
Offline
Posted 11/5/08 , edited 11/29/08
the banners for this group are getting a bit old so instead of me or bubble_tea making them how about a contest where YOU can make the support banner we will put on the group for members to put on their profiles =D

WHAT THE BANNER MUST HAVE!!!
1] A PICTURE OF BIG BANG!!!! (ALL MEMBERS PLEASE)
2] SOME SAYING THAT SAYS SUPPORT BIG BANG GROUP OR JOIN BIG BANG GROUP(CAN BE AS SIMPLE AS "JOIN THIS GROUP")
3] THE URL OF THE GROUP ~~ http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Big_Bang

WINNER~~ the winner will have a GUARANTEED SPOT for owning a member for the month the member of your choice =D

so start making those banners =D

depending how many banners we get it will either end at the end of november or december =D
thankx and make those banners


INSTEAD OF ME AND THE MOD VOTING FOR THE WINNERS AT THE END OF THIS MONTH SO IN DECEMBER I WILL MAKE A POLL AND YOU THE MEMBERS CAN VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE ONE AND WE MIGHT ACTUALLY USE 1 OR 2 OF THEM =D
Posted 11/6/08
ooooooooo!! I will be making one I BIG BANG ^^

Do we get a prize or is just us owning a member?
It doesn't matter still participating ^^



Nij
VIP
20319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / in youngbae's arms
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
yea me too i'll make one
VIP
_x3
6498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with Key [:
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
VIP FOR LIFE . lol
its not that great.. and i didnt know which style to create >u<
& you guys should put up a picture so that everyone has to create from the same pic. [x
hope you like it ?
:D


Queen Dae
66491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Bay Area, California
Offline
Posted 11/6/08 , edited 11/6/08



you just get to own the member =D
but instead of applying toget the member if you win here its a spot that no one else can claim for the month ^___^ he shall be all yours
Queen Dae
66491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Bay Area, California
Offline
Posted 11/6/08



ahh we could do that next time ^____^ and thankx they look really good >< alot better than wht i can do with paint *gasp*
VIP
_x3
6498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with Key [:
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

chineseazngirl123 wrote:




ahh we could do that next time ^____^ and thankx they look really good >< alot better than wht i can do with paint *gasp*


aha, its PS . [x
thankss though (:
Mrs. Lee Seunghyun
15467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

_x3 wrote:

VIP FOR LIFE . lol
its not that great.. and i didnt know which style to create >u<
& you guys should put up a picture so that everyone has to create from the same pic. [x
hope you like it ?
:D




I like the second one the most! =D
Posted 11/9/08

chineseazngirl123 wrote:

the banners for this group are getting a bit old so instead of me or bubble_tea making them how about a contest where YOU can make the support banner we will put on the group for members to put on their profiles =D

WHAT THE BANNER MUST HAVE!!!
1] A PICTURE OF BIG BANG!!!! (ALL MEMBERS PLEASE)
2] SOME SAYING THAT SAYS SUPPORT BIG BANG GROUP OR JOIN BIG BANG GROUP(CAN BE AS SIMPLE AS "JOIN THIS GROUP")
3] THE URL OF THE GROUP ~~ http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Big_Bang

WINNER~~ the winner will have a GUARANTEED SPOT for owning a member for the month the member of your choice =D

so start making those banners =D

depending how many banners we get it will either end at the end of november or december =D
thankx and make those banners


Have a question does it have to be a banner can it be a banner and gif ^^?
Queen Dae
66491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Bay Area, California
Offline
Posted 11/9/08


yup yup it can be any type of picture as long as it has the 3 things that are listed up there =D

Mrs. Lee Seunghyun
15467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

Nij wrote:


chineseazngirl123 wrote:

the banners for this group are getting a bit old so instead of me or bubble_tea making them how about a contest where YOU can make the support banner we will put on the group for members to put on their profiles =D

WHAT THE BANNER MUST HAVE!!!
1] A PICTURE OF BIG BANG!!!! (ALL MEMBERS PLEASE)
2] SOME SAYING THAT SAYS SUPPORT BIG BANG GROUP OR JOIN BIG BANG GROUP(CAN BE AS SIMPLE AS "JOIN THIS GROUP")
3] THE URL OF THE GROUP ~~ http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Big_Bang

WINNER~~ the winner will have a GUARANTEED SPOT for owning a member for the month the member of your choice =D

so start making those banners =D

depending how many banners we get it will either end at the end of november or december =D
thankx and make those banners


Have a question does it have to be a banner can it be a banner and gif ^^?


You know what?
A banner gif is pretty tight =D
VIP
_x3
6498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with Key [:
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

Bubble_Tea wrote:


_x3 wrote:

VIP FOR LIFE . lol
its not that great.. and i didnt know which style to create >u<
& you guys should put up a picture so that everyone has to create from the same pic. [x
hope you like it ?
:D




I like the second one the most! =D


me tooo. haha , thanks :3
Mrs. Lee Seunghyun
15467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

_x3 wrote:


Bubble_Tea wrote:


_x3 wrote:

VIP FOR LIFE . lol
its not that great.. and i didnt know which style to create >u<
& you guys should put up a picture so that everyone has to create from the same pic. [x
hope you like it ?
:D




I like the second one the most! =D


me tooo. haha , thanks :3



No problemo! =D ahahhaha
Ms.J
1582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / room>house>street...
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
i was just wondering...is there a size limit? as in wxh?
Queen Dae
66491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Bay Area, California
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

redxxbutterfly wrote:

i was just wondering...is there a size limit? as in wxh?


doesnt matter just dont make it avi small and lik really big just use ur judgement =D can also b any shape u want

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.