First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Season two?
Posted 11/6/08
So, The series of KKN has 'ended' *sigh* Do You thing they'll make a second season? And why if you don't mind... I know I'd like one but I don't have any idea if they'll make one, I'd be over the moon if they did =3 I think they maybe might 'Cos the seem to have left a few lose ends.

Your turn !
Member
1409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mount Fuji
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
They never kissed i think there will be a second season i hope so!!! really bad!!
46258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Britain
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
The second season will be about who the real child of Enka is I think
Member
28 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
There must be a second season, if there wont i am gonna cry
428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In a computer Class
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
well they left alot of lose ends so there is a good probability of a second season
Member
17760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ☠
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
I hope they make a second season |:<
Member
28 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

SadPromise wrote:

I hope they make a second season |:<


Yess i hope 2
35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
maybe they will because there are some lose ends. the first seasom was great in my opinion and it deserves a second.
7578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
They have to have a second season!! Theres too many loose ends, and they never kissed!! Also we need to find out who Million-sama is.
4477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SEOUL
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
who is miliion sama?? and i hope there is a second season.... cuz there is too much that they have done and i love this anime!!!
Member
3947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines, In t...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
If they dont..... It's a cliff hanger.... With a vanishing point..... God, hate cliff hangers =_=a
Member
28 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
Hahaha i hate cliff hangers too ;-)
7578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

chococat247 wrote:

who is miliion sama?? and i hope there is a second season.... cuz there is too much that they have done and i love this anime!!!


Million-sama was related to Senko-chan and she had yellow curls. We never got to find out her true role in the show and why does she have a higher position then that butterfly girl?? Also why wasn't she killed by Vitamin C? Is she plotting her revenge?
4477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SEOUL
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

Jellybean123 wrote:


chococat247 wrote:

who is miliion sama?? and i hope there is a second season.... cuz there is too much that they have done and i love this anime!!!


Million-sama was related to Senko-chan and she had yellow curls. We never got to find out her true role in the show and why does she have a higher position then that butterfly girl?? Also why wasn't she killed by Vitamin C? Is she plotting her revenge?


wow when i listen to you there is alot that didnt happen in this anime
7578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

chococat247 wrote:


Jellybean123 wrote:


chococat247 wrote:

who is miliion sama?? and i hope there is a second season.... cuz there is too much that they have done and i love this anime!!!


Million-sama was related to Senko-chan and she had yellow curls. We never got to find out her true role in the show and why does she have a higher position then that butterfly girl?? Also why wasn't she killed by Vitamin C? Is she plotting her revenge?


wow when i listen to you there is alot that didnt happen in this anime



I think this season was just to set up the characters, like chapter one and two from a book. We find out tidbits of the past for all the characters and how they all might be connected, we find out the plot and it sets up a fanbase. We have new relationships forming and old ones coming back. So there has to be a second season cause it needs to get into the plot line more.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.