First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Post Reply Best Action-Romance Anime
281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 8/31/13
hmmm.... SAO ? YEAH definitely SAO
19 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Honeymoon ave
Offline
Posted 8/31/13
Just thought about the Romance part. :p
61043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 8/31/13
Man, I don't even care what some of you say, I'll agree with OP and say I too like Busou Renkin

Chuunibyou is good too

Hatarako Maou-sama as well

I'll come back and list some more that I like
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 9/30/13
Sword Art Online best ever ;u;

48079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 9/30/13 , edited 5/13/15


I'm gonna have to thoroughly disagree with SAO, in every respect.

I will throw out Eureka Seven instead. There are a few others I could list, but they don't come close.
Banned
99999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 10/1/13 , edited 10/1/13
Yeah no... SAO is pretty shit for romance action.

They just kinda fell in love, there was little to no development of the whole "falling" part.

27609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 10/1/13 , edited 5/13/15

eyeofpain wrote:



I'm gonna have to thoroughly disagree with SAO, in every respect.

I will throw out Eureka Seven instead. There are a few others I could list, but they don't come close.


I support Eureka Seven. Still one of my all time favorites!
14857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / † / 京
Offline
Posted 10/1/13
SAO, Eureka Seven, Mirai Nikki, Busou Renkin, Chuunibyou.
22016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Québec
Offline
Posted 10/1/13 , edited 10/1/13
Sword Art Online is a fine pick yet they're are some missing elements caused by the anime going very fast through the timeline.
There's also Blast Of Tempest that i can think of...
5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/3/14
I can't believe none has suggested sword art online yet. But don't watch the second sea on, its crap
5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/3/14
srry, just read previous posts, SAO has been mentioned, TRY GOLDEN TIME THO, it isn't really action, but it is tied with Clannad in my opinion in terms of romance
xxJing 
28988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Duckburg
Online
Posted 11/3/14


It's kind of like a cross between Naruto and Hunter x Hunter. I last read it like 12 years ago so I don't remember the details all too well, but I remember it being really good.
48292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Moving~
Offline
Posted 11/3/14

Rito2Ru wrote:

Man, I don't even care what some of you say, I'll agree with OP and say I too like Busou Renkin

Chuunibyou is good too

Hatarako Maou-sama as well

I'll come back and list some more that I like


You never came back.
61043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 11/3/14

cay032692 wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

Man, I don't even care what some of you say, I'll agree with OP and say I too like Busou Renkin

Chuunibyou is good too

Hatarako Maou-sama as well

I'll come back and list some more that I like


You never came back.


>.>

<.<

*runs away*
4250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 11/3/14
Angel Beats. Nuff Said.
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.