First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Best Picture of CC and Lelouch(together)
9024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tabi tabi
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

easywrite wrote:



NO! message me the link PPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! I got this from a site but there is only two images this one and the next one hehehe I got a copy but they are in japanese! so please send me the link!


976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

serenity_13 wrote:

any iumages.. i wanna drr more of it



here maybe you like this one too

last one


i got a lot more but i dont think i could put all of this here
976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/6/08


Waaaaaaa! T_T okay nevermind anyway that doujinshi is full of sex...

1884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / a place where red...
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

easywrite wrote:


serenity_13 wrote:

any iumages.. i wanna drr more of it



here maybe you like this one too

last one


i got a lot more but i dont think i could put all of this here


thanks a lot!! its soo cute to see them both..haha, whats the manga that you and serpentura i think? are talking about??
2414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/6/08






btw wrong section
976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

serenity_13 wrote:


easywrite wrote:


serenity_13 wrote:

any iumages.. i wanna drr more of it



here maybe you like this one too

last one


i got a lot more but i dont think i could put all of this here


thanks a lot!! its soo cute to see them both..haha, whats the manga that you and serpentura i think? are talking about??


that a doujinshi... a fan made manga... search it in the net there a lot... BUT i think you dont like it... (i suppose) and by the way its like hentai but then again they are so sweet in that doujinshi thats why i downloaded it hahaha
33940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

riku911 wrote:

move this to the Code Geass forum
on topic
this


LOL i have this wallie xD
976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

jellybean101 wrote:


riku911 wrote:

move this to the Code Geass forum
on topic
this


LOL i have this wallie xD


when i saw this pic for the first time the scene of CC and Lelouch in which lelouch promises that he would be a warlock if CC is a witch didn't come in my mind but after I realizing it this picture became more beautiful! hahaha
33940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

oh the epic art of wallpaper designers.. what really makes this piece is the use of the CLAMP manga character design. xD
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
and more
they took up a lot of space on my comp

976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

jellybean101 wrote:


oh the epic art of wallpaper designers.. what really makes this piece is the use of the CLAMP manga character design. xD


ohh I see...

2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / the glitterplanet
Offline
Posted 11/6/08


this is the best picture...
33940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 11/6/08


yeah! again, the beauty of the CLAMP manga design~
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / the glitterplanet
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

jellybean101 wrote:



yeah! again, the beauty of the CLAMP manga design~


yeah except that other picture you mentioned clamp designed ... it was not drawn by clamp...

33940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

riku911 wrote:




ahaha i was just gonna post this one.. oh well im canceling the upload

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.