First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
New Devil Fruit in Strawhat
123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
I think nami will just sell it in a very high price....
204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Dasmarinas, Cavite
Offline
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/1/09
My opinion about it if they will ever cross one DF on their way, 5 of the crew will be interested. That will be Ussop, Nami(mentioned earlier), Chopper, Franky and Sanji. Ussop wont eat because he will be too afraid to do it, though he will find a way to make it useful and trade it with rear materials. Nami will sell it, No wonder. Chopper will use it for research and experiment, it's very rear to find so he will take the chance. Franky will do the same as Ussop and he knows the black market and make the fruit more profitable. While Sanji, err having a second thoughts to eat it or not, will soon decide to make the food as an emergency food supply(eventhough it taste like s**t).

But things might not end well for it and each of them will compete for it.
But then Luffy will stole it and hide it somewhere perhaps accidentally thrown it off to the sea, and later he will be blamed and beaten up badly(But Luffy knows what's more important, the competition who will use of DF or the crew itself and it is priceless) .... the DF was eaten by Sea King and Sank into the bottom of the sea... end of story... XD
959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
doubt yhey wud find 1
Member
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

emosk8 wrote:


Danfash wrote:


emosk8 wrote:

Its a possibility that the strawhats would found a devil fruit in their journey. Who do you think will eat it? or what will they do with it? will they sell it or consume it?

Maybe someone will eat it, probably Ussop, that will make him stronger.
Or maybe Nami will sell it for a large amount of money.


I'm not asking if either they are interested in devil fruits or not, as well as the balance of the crew. What I'm asking is that what will they do if they stumble upon one of the devil fruits.


u know...i think so too....there's a possibility that they'll find a DF in their journey...but u know...if 1 of the members, who didn't eat the DF, eat it....the balance of the crew 'll be ruined.....they'r realy good as they r.....so wat i think -u may feel it's weird- is that Luffy will be the 1 who'll eat it ...ok that wat i think.....



haha. . .lol. . .I also have a hunch that Luffy will eat it due to his stupidy. If he is the first to found it then maybe he will says "Huh? whats is this? its look good to eat." waaaaaaaaaa. . . .its terrible if that happens!!

If they did Luffy couldnt eat it.If a person eats more than 1 DF they will die.
8426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / humm...... uh......
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
DEATH NOTE FRUIT WAHAHAHAHAHA >.<!! sry i am dreaming XD
Member
10543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
they wil devourer it think it wil be ussop
Member
892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / england
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
i wonder what would happen if a DF user ate another one...
would they die?
or have two abilities?
Posted 1/4/09
well nami will sell it for the crwoand i think ussssop will buy it hhh
2320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

odata wrote:

My opinion about it if they will ever cross one DF on their way, 5 of the crew will be interested. That will be Ussop, Nami(mentioned earlier), Chopper, Franky and Sanji. Ussop wont eat because he will be too afraid to do it, though he will find a way to make it useful and trade it with rear materials. Nami will sell it, No wonder. Chopper will use it for research and experiment, it's very rear to find so he will take the chance. Franky will do the same as Ussop and he knows the black market and make the fruit more profitable. While Sanji, err having a second thoughts to eat it or not, will soon decide to make the food as an emergency food supply(eventhough it taste like s**t).

But things might not end well for it and each of them will compete for it.
But then Luffy will stole it and hide it somewhere perhaps accidentally thrown it off to the sea, and later he will be blamed and beaten up badly(But Luffy knows what's more important, the competition who will use of DF or the crew itself and it is priceless) .... the DF was eaten by Sea King and Sank into the bottom of the sea... end of story... XD


Chopper is not possibIe to be the one wiII eat the DF, he aIready eat 1 before Human, Human Fruit. & you forgetting about Zoro, maybe he'II eat it.
Member
3185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Blackpool,England
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

xmellorinex wrote:

i wonder what would happen if a DF user ate another one...
would they die?
or have two abilities?


he would die -_-
204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Dasmarinas, Cavite
Offline
Posted 1/4/09 , edited 1/4/09

Assault911 wrote:


odata wrote:

My opinion about it if they will ever cross one DF on their way, 5 of the crew will be interested. That will be Ussop, Nami(mentioned earlier), Chopper, Franky and Sanji. Ussop wont eat because he will be too afraid to do it, though he will find a way to make it useful and trade it with rear materials. Nami will sell it, No wonder. Chopper will use it for research and experiment, it's very rear to find so he will take the chance. Franky will do the same as Ussop and he knows the black market and make the fruit more profitable. While Sanji, err having a second thoughts to eat it or not, will soon decide to make the food as an emergency food supply(eventhough it taste like s**t).

But things might not end well for it and each of them will compete for it.
But then Luffy will stole it and hide it somewhere perhaps accidentally thrown it off to the sea, and later he will be blamed and beaten up badly(But Luffy knows what's more important, the competition who will use of DF or the crew itself and it is priceless) .... the DF was eaten by Sea King and Sank into the bottom of the sea... end of story... XD


Chopper is not possibIe to be the one wiII eat the DF, he aIready eat 1 before Human, Human Fruit. & you forgetting about Zoro, maybe he'II eat it.


Well I just wanted to make it clear....

I don't mean Chopper would eat the DF. My only guess is if he sees one, he would might conduct a research or an experiment on how the fruit affects people and objects... that is once in a lifetime opportunity to see a DF in his journy. Well yeah of course he succesfully manipulate his DF property by using medicine(rumble ball). But he still might discover on how to control his Sixth form, or make something(medicine perhaps) out of that DF (or the real effect of DFs).

That's my guess of Chopper might do on that situation.

Well yeah Zoro might eat it, yeah why not. If he feels some kind of desperate or which is the only way to defeat Mihawk.

But my guess... I think Zoro won't bother eating it. It will be a great disadvantage for him to fight on waters. And he himself is strong enough without a fruit, (he might be using a (Haki) on fights when reffered by Kaku during their fight at Enies Lobby(Asura = 3 heads, 6 Arms)). So my guess he won't bother to eat one if he would gain a disadvantage from it(Unlike wounds which makes the skin more thicker after healed).

But it would be rather great if he eats one though XD. Better if it is a Compass Compass Fruit XD
4423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

Assault911 wrote:


odata wrote:

My opinion about it if they will ever cross one DF on their way, 5 of the crew will be interested. That will be Ussop, Nami(mentioned earlier), Chopper, Franky and Sanji. Ussop wont eat because he will be too afraid to do it, though he will find a way to make it useful and trade it with rear materials. Nami will sell it, No wonder. Chopper will use it for research and experiment, it's very rear to find so he will take the chance. Franky will do the same as Ussop and he knows the black market and make the fruit more profitable. While Sanji, err having a second thoughts to eat it or not, will soon decide to make the food as an emergency food supply(eventhough it taste like s**t).

But things might not end well for it and each of them will compete for it.
But then Luffy will stole it and hide it somewhere perhaps accidentally thrown it off to the sea, and later he will be blamed and beaten up badly(But Luffy knows what's more important, the competition who will use of DF or the crew itself and it is priceless) .... the DF was eaten by Sea King and Sank into the bottom of the sea... end of story... XD


Chopper is not possibIe to be the one wiII eat the DF, he aIready eat 1 before Human, Human Fruit. & you forgetting about Zoro, maybe he'II eat it.



there you are again! are you reading it clearly?? he said chopper will use it for research and not eat it!
1416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/17/09
i think Nami will sell it
1632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In Crunchyroll he...
Offline
Posted 3/17/09
11938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 3/17/09 , edited 3/17/09
Maybe they will find one and then think long what to do it. And maybe someone in the end eats it and it comes out that it wasnt really a DF.
And the second though is that they are gonan sell it or keep it in their "treasure box". xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.