First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Request for an ID card!!
Posted 11/15/08

conanedogawa60 wrote:

username: conanedogawa60
pic:


background pic:


blink: yes please^^
bday: 7.7.93
age:15
gender: female
nickname: YUMI


ok i'll work on it
Posted 11/15/08

conanedogawa60 wrote:

username: conanedogawa60
pic:


background pic:


blink: yes please^^
bday: 7.7.93
age:15
gender: female
nickname: YUMI


here you go ^_^
Creator
21877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

holly_tran wrote:


AnIm_ED wrote:

Here you can request ID card from A.N.I.M.E 101 X3

Here's what to put: (*=Required)

♥Username:*
♥Pic:*
♥Background Pic:*
♥Blink? no Blink? [Y/N?]
♥Birthday?:*
♥Age?:*
♥Gender?:*
♥Nick Name?:



If you want to add anything else plz tell...

Now Request~! :D





♥Username:*(Holly_tran)
♥Pic:*

♥Background Pic:*

♥Blink? no Blink? [Y/N?] (Yes Plzz)
♥Birthday?:*(5/28/98)
♥Age?:*(12)
♥Gender?:*(Female)
♥Nick Name?:(Strawberry_Chan)


Ehh? You want me 2 do this ? :3
Posted 11/18/08

AnIm_ED wrote:


holly_tran wrote:


AnIm_ED wrote:

Here you can request ID card from A.N.I.M.E 101 X3

Here's what to put: (*=Required)

♥Username:*
♥Pic:*
♥Background Pic:*
♥Blink? no Blink? [Y/N?]
♥Birthday?:*
♥Age?:*
♥Gender?:*
♥Nick Name?:



If you want to add anything else plz tell...

Now Request~! :D





♥Username:*(Holly_tran)
♥Pic:*

♥Background Pic:*

♥Blink? no Blink? [Y/N?] (Yes Plzz)
♥Birthday?:*(5/28/98)
♥Age?:*(12)
♥Gender?:*(Female)
♥Nick Name?:(Strawberry_Chan)


Ehh? You want me 2 do this ? :3


if its ok with you o.o
Posted 11/21/08
♥Username: RoyMustang93
♥Pic:

♥Background Pic:

♥Blink? no Blink? [Y/N?] Y
♥Birthday?: June 3rd
♥Age?: N/A
♥Gender?: Female
♥Nick Name?: Moriko
Posted 11/21/08

holly_tran wrote:


conanedogawa60 wrote:

username: conanedogawa60
pic:


background pic:


blink: yes please^^
bday: 7.7.93
age:15
gender: female
nickname: YUMI


here you go ^_^


thanks a lot^^ its so cute ^^
Posted 11/22/08 , edited 11/22/08

RoyMustang93 wrote:

♥Username: RoyMustang93
♥Pic:

♥Background Pic:

♥Blink? no Blink? [Y/N?] Y
♥Birthday?: June 3rd
♥Age?: N/A
♥Gender?: Female
♥Nick Name?: Moriko

Here you go ^_^
Creator
21877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

holly_tran wrote:


AnIm_ED wrote:


holly_tran wrote:


AnIm_ED wrote:

Here you can request ID card from A.N.I.M.E 101 X3

Here's what to put: (*=Required)

♥Username:*
♥Pic:*
♥Background Pic:*
♥Blink? no Blink? [Y/N?]
♥Birthday?:*
♥Age?:*
♥Gender?:*
♥Nick Name?:



If you want to add anything else plz tell...

Now Request~! :D





♥Username:*(Holly_tran)
♥Pic:*

♥Background Pic:*

♥Blink? no Blink? [Y/N?] (Yes Plzz)
♥Birthday?:*(5/28/98)
♥Age?:*(12)
♥Gender?:*(Female)
♥Nick Name?:(Strawberry_Chan)


Ehh? You want me 2 do this ? :3


if its ok with you o.o


O.O So sorry! I completely forgot to do it >.< Here you go though :O

hope you like it :3
Otaku
501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Taipei
Offline
Posted 12/8/08 , edited 12/8/08
♥Username:* Amulet_Puppy
♥Pic:* (just the face including ears and some hair)
♥Background Pic:
♥Blink? no Blink? [Y/N?] Y
♥Birthday?:* May 7
♥Age?:* 11
♥Gender?:* Girl
♥Nick Name?: Puppy
Otaku
4670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New York City is...
Offline
Posted 12/29/08 , edited 12/29/08
♥Username:* SandyJiang7
♥Pic:*
♥Background Pic:*
♥Blink? no Blink? [Y/N?] whatever that matches
♥Birthday?:* Feb. 5
♥Age?:* 11
♥Gender?:* Female
♥Nick Name?: Sandy
Posted 1/8/09
♥Username:serei28
♥Pic:
♥Background Pic:
♥Blink? no Blink? [Yes]
♥Birthday?:October 28
♥Age?:11
♥Gender?:Female
♥Nick Name?:Fei-chan
948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Home is where my...
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
♥Username:shaishai
♥Pic:

♥Background Pic:

♥Blink? no Blink?yes,please.
♥Birthday?:4-29-90
♥Age?:18
♥Gender?:Female
♥Nick Name?:Asura
Posted 3/27/09
username:Susanavy
pic:

background pic:

blink?no blink?:Yes please
birthday:January 25
age:14
gender:Female
nick name:Suzana
Posted 4/23/09

♥Username:* Aznsk8ngfreak
♥Pic:*

♥Background Pic:*

♥Blink? no Blink? [Y/N?]: Y
♥Birthday?:* Marhc 3
♥Age?:* 14
♥Gender?:* F


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.