First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Are Republicans sore losers?
1393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
Everytime I go somewhere on the internet and read about Obama and him being president and stuff, I always see so many republicans leaving negative and sometimes racist comments. When will people come to realizethat is not republican or democrat, we are ALL Americans. In the long run it doesnt matter what you are.We should just hope that Barack Obama will be a hell of a lot better than Bush.
So my question is this: Are all republicans sore crybaby losers, most, or just some?
7045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / but the computers...
Online
Posted 11/6/08
"Buck Fush." "Worst President ever." "I'm moving to Canada!"
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

RainingWolf wrote:

Everytime I go somewhere on the internet and read about Obama and him being president and stuff, I always see so many republicans leaving negative and sometimes racist comments. When will people come to realizethat is not republican or democrat, we are ALL Americans. In the long run it doesnt matter what you are.We should just hope that Barack Obama will be a hell of a lot better than Bush.
So my question is this: Are all republicans sore crybaby losers, most, or just some?


It will pass. I am old enough to remember Democrats sounding like whiny bitches when George Bush won in 2000.
I am a Democrat but I did not give a shit, Al Gore was fucking dull.
7045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / but the computers...
Online
Posted 11/6/08

Sulla wrote:


EBKemanon wrote:

"Buck Fush." "Worst President ever." "I'm moving to Canada!"


Hope you lose the vote.


How dare I point out that Democrats acted the same way to the Bush victory!
34510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chillin damn it
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
yeah most of them r i HATE that but im not really into politics cause i am an insignifigant person and i dont matter so idc right now.....
7045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / but the computers...
Online
Posted 11/6/08

hotsmliey wrote:

yeah most of them r i HATE that but im not really into politics cause i am an insignifigant person and i dont matter so idc right now.....


That's the spirit! Simply accept your marginalization rather than trying to change anything or better yourself!
34510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chillin damn it
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

EBKemanon wrote:


hotsmliey wrote:

yeah most of them r i HATE that but im not really into politics cause i am an insignifigant person and i dont matter so idc right now.....


That's the spirit! Simply accept your marginalization rather than trying to change anything or better yourself!


YEAH I LOVE DA SCARCASM I THINK AND I CANT CHANGE ANYTHING NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TRY I JUST SCREWED UP 2 MUCH T,..,T
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
Not all of them are, just the ignorant loud-mouthed ones. Just like there are ignorant loud-mouth democrats that are sore winners and have to rub it in everyone's faces.
7045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / but the computers...
Online
Posted 11/6/08

hotsmliey wrote:


EBKemanon wrote:


hotsmliey wrote:

yeah most of them r i HATE that but im not really into politics cause i am an insignifigant person and i dont matter so idc right now.....


That's the spirit! Simply accept your marginalization rather than trying to change anything or better yourself!


YEAH I LOVE DA SCARCASM I THINK AND I CANT CHANGE ANYTHING NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TRY I JUST SCREWED UP 2 MUCH T,..,T


Nothing can hold you back if you refuse to let it.
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

RainingWolf wrote:

Everytime I go somewhere on the internet and read about Obama and him being president and stuff, I always see so many republicans leaving negative and sometimes racist comments. When will people come to realizethat is not republican or democrat, we are ALL Americans. In the long run it doesnt matter what you are.We should just hope that Barack Obama will be a hell of a lot better than Bush.
So my question is this: Are all republicans sore crybaby losers, most, or just some?


Welcome to america may I take your coat? All sides will bitch when the other side wins.
34510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chillin damn it
Offline
Posted 11/6/08


OK I WILL TRY MY LIFE AGAIN
7045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / but the computers...
Online
Posted 11/6/08

hotsmliey wrote:



OK I WILL TRY MY LIFE AGAIN


That biter reaction? That's why nothing will ever improve for you. Have fun with that.

34510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chillin damn it
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

EBKemanon wrote:


hotsmliey wrote:



OK I WILL TRY MY LIFE AGAIN


That biter reaction? That's why nothing will ever improve for you. Have fun with that.



alright i know that i will put my best voice out there and make sure that i get known or make a sumbody of myself WOOOOT now my eyes r open again AHHHHHHHHHHh what did u do to me ^,..,^
7045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / but the computers...
Online
Posted 11/6/08

hotsmliey wrote:


EBKemanon wrote:


hotsmliey wrote:



OK I WILL TRY MY LIFE AGAIN


That biter reaction? That's why nothing will ever improve for you. Have fun with that.



alright i know that i will put my best voice out there and make sure that i get known or make a sumbody of myself WOOOOT now my eyes r open again AHHHHHHHHHHh what did u do to me ^,..,^


Isn't your defeatist attitude and apathetic cynicism just the edgiest!
34510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chillin damn it
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

EBKemanon wrote:


hotsmliey wrote:


EBKemanon wrote:


hotsmliey wrote:



OK I WILL TRY MY LIFE AGAIN


That biter reaction? That's why nothing will ever improve for you. Have fun with that.



alright i know that i will put my best voice out there and make sure that i get known or make a sumbody of myself WOOOOT now my eyes r open again AHHHHHHHHHHh what did u do to me ^,..,^


Isn't your defeatist attitude and apathetic cynicism just the edgiest!


ok u lost me damn yeah i was being serious i need to really try harder, but recently i have like since last week i really got bak into my studies and now im pullin bak my 90's so yeah i am good and now i need to look up those damn wrds thanks a lot
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.