First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply OCD ... do you guys have it ?? ^_^
TwilightFannabe
29345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bishounen land~!
Offline
Posted 11/6/08 , edited 11/7/08
hey guys !!
^__^ ^__^
all of us here are twilight lovers right ??
( why the heck do i have to ask that .. its obvious.. )

i juz found it in a group ..

credits: The obsessive Cullen disorder Group ... imeem.com

the list is finished !! ^_^
from 1- 381 symptoms !! ^^


here are some of the symptoms of OUR disorders ..
you know you have the OCD when you have done more of these symptoms ..





1.You have read each of these books countless times all the way through

2. Even though you love Edward you still read all the way through New Moon over and over again because you can’t stand to miss anything

3. You cry when Edward left Bella in New Moon

4. You wanted to punch Jacob out when he kissed Bella

5. You wanted to punch Jacob out again the second time Jacob kissed Bella

6. You have the pictures of all of your books on your iPod

7. Also you have a picture of a shiny silver Volvo on your iPod

8. You hyperventilate every time you look at the picture of the Volvo

9. You screamed every time there was a flashback featuring Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix. [true story.

10. You made your friends watch the fourth Harry Potter at a sleep over and gasped/squeeled/screamed every time Cedric Diggory came onto screen.

11. When your friends went on the computer and you stayed and watched the fourth Harry Potter movie that they were bored with

12. Edward Cullen is your obsession

13. You ran around screaming when you discovered they were coming out with a Twilight movie

14. You got another one of your friends obsessed with Twilight

15. Friends of yours that have never even read the book know what kind of car every one of the Cullens drives

16. You bought a new copy of Twilight because your old one got all wrinkled.

17. You plan on buying a new copy of New Moon because the cover is crinkled

18. You plan on buying the special edition of Eclipse so you can get the poster. (Got it!)

19. You must know where all of the copies are of all of your Twilight series books at all times

20. You write E.C. on your frhand in your freakishly permanent pen and hope it doesn’t come off.

21. Your friend who has never read Twilight draws Edward on your hand and other Twilight related things and you hope it does not come off.

22. Your icons on all of your screen names relate to Twilight somehow

23. You have something related to the books as your desktop background

24. You have a screen name dedicated to ‘the books’

25. You immediately knew what I meant by ‘the books’

26. You refer to them as ‘the books’ [air quotes included.

27. You carry around all three hard cover books at all times.

28. Your goal is to have three copies of the books: one to lend, one to read over and over again, and one signed by Stephenie Meyer that you even aren’t allowed to touch.

29. You say ‘Oh my Edward’ instead of god/goodness/gosh (or any other of the characters take your pick)

30. You say "shut the Edward up!"

31. You say ‘Oh My Flipping Edward’

32. You say ‘What the Edward’ instead of wtf

33. You get all giddy whenever you or someone else mentions something that has to do with them [yeah I said giddy; and when you, yourself mention something.

34. You have a stuffed pet named after one (or more) of the characters [I have an idog named Alice and a stuffed dog named Jasper.

35. Inanimate objects related to Twilight in some way make you think of it every time you see it [ex: apple.

36. You almost shouted ‘I wonder what Edward has seen’ when your substitute social studies teacher said ‘that the things people over a 100 year old have seen were magnificent.’ [yeah, that was the only time I was listening throughout her whole boring lecture.

37. You know that Edward Cullen is exactly 107 years old.

38. You know Edward Cullen’s birthday is June 20th 1901 even thought the exact date was never mentioned in the book (this was on wikipedia, though I don't know how they know this...)

39. You have two play lists on your iPod that remind you A LOT of the books

40. You have developed a problem where every song you hear reminds you of the books somehow

41. You plan to get all of the songs from Stephenie’s play list onto your iPod

42. You have a count down to the movie going right now

43. You are known as ‘the girl with the book’

44. You bring a copy of at least one of the books everywhere you go [I carry all three (:.

45. You deleted some songs off of iTunes because you could not find any way to relate them to the Twilight books.

46. Your English teacher is reading the books

47. You English teacher is enjoying the books

48. Your mom punishes you by taking away your books

49. This punishment she gives you [ is actually a horrible one and you go crazy.

50. You check several Twilight websites a day.

51. You spend most of your time [if not all on the computer reading Twilight fan fictions or writing them.

52. You immediately went to find Edwardian script on the computer when you found out that there was such a font(YES!)

53. You used this font even though it was hardly legible

54. When ever someone within earshot says the name Edward ‘your tummy goes funny’

55. You used to never think twice about Robert Pattinson, but when you discovered he was playing Edward in the movie, he jumped up into your top 4 ‘favorite guys’

56. You freak out at anyone who says anything about vampires having fangs.

57. After you are done freaking out, you go into a rant about what real vampires are like.

58. You used to hate your freakishly pale skin, but now you love it because it is like the Cullen’s skin.

59. You brush your teeth a lot better now to make them whiter (like a vampire’s)

60. Because of Jacob, all of your views on werewolves have been ruined and you now despise them

61. You have one of the books open in front of you at this very moment

62. You spend your study hall in school reading instead of doing that math homework that’s due next period.

63. You have a Twilight themed birthday party where everyone has to dress up as one of the characters

64. You are jealous of people who have a signed copy of any one of the books

65. You know everything there is to know about every single Cullen [including bios

66. You saw something that said ‘Edward’ on it during a test and started giggling and your friend thought you were crazy because she could not see the can

67. You used to hate being cold but now you love it because it reminds you of vampires.

68. You over exaggerate shivers now because you can imagine Edward sitting next to you then.

69. Your mom has decided it is funny that every time you see the word Edward you squeal or gasp

70. Your mom thinks it is so funny she randomly says Edward while walking through just to hear you gasp.

71. You get extremely annoyed with yourself because you accidentally keep saying “sure, sure” by accident

72. You quote the book word for word in everyday conversation

73. Whenever anyone says something, you have to find a way to relate it to vampires or you can not respond

74. You have complete conversations that only revolve around Twilight on AIM

75. You then print these conversations out (okay, I did this once!)

76. You must stay on the dark side because vampires are on the dark side (don’t ask)

77. You rented numerous movies staring Kristen Stewart just so that you could imagine her as Bella

78. Most of the documents on your computer are fan fiction chapters and the others are just mandatory school work

79. You dream of the Cullens coming to your school

80. Your new favorite color is topaz

81. Every time you see a couple, you think Edward and Bella are better (idea from Night Owl 303)

82. You go on the Wikipedia pages for all of the Twilight characters and add stuff about how hot Edward is and all of the characters

83. You can relate to pretty much everything on this list

84. You are planning to suggest things to add to this list

85. You openly wish you had a vampire boyfriend meaning most people know it

86. You beg your grandma to let you rename her dog Edward (mine said no )

87. You growled at your brothers friend because he gave you an evil stare because you were laughing out loud at something from the books

88. Your grandma, aunt, mom, and two cousins want to read the book but you said no unless they go buy their own

89. You flipped out when you found out your library didn’t own the books and immediately put in a demand (hah this reminds me of that one time in Eclipse.. but I am getting off track) for them to get them.

The next four of these are requests that I thought I shouldn’t ignore, they are from a Jacob lover (no offense to the Jacob lovers out there but I am the farthest thing from a Jacob lover -a hater- and I do not relate to the next four things at all ) So here is something for you Jacob lovers. Some of the ones after 93 I also do not relate to but felt they should be included (the reason is that most of the people I know who read Twilight hate the wolves. Again, no offense)

90. You cried for Jacob when he and Bella said goodbye

91. You cried through the whole epilogue of Eclipse because you couldn’t stand how sad Jacob was

92. You secretly wish you had a werewolf boyfriend

93. You think Jacob Black should imprint on you because he deserves much better than Bella.

------now that THAT’S OVER, btw this is a big step for me, actually saying kind words about Jacob Black.shivers------

94. You can’t seem to find a boyfriend because you compare them all to a certain vampire (or I suppose werewolf)

95. You and your friends have heated debates whether Edward or Jacob is better (ALL FOR EDWARD!)

96. You and your friends argue over who Bella should be with.

97. You honestly want to visit Forks and La Push because of the books

98. Your family rolls their eyes whenever you mention the books

99. Your friend’s sister (your friend is also obsessed) suggested you give up all things Twilight related for lent (if you ‘celebrate’ it) and you got dizzy at the thought

100. You have a Twilight notebook with your thoughts on Twilight, lots of fan art and a certain section for every book (I have one of these it has a lot in it and I carry it everywhere)

101. You flip out when anyone criticizes Edward (or whoever your favorite character is) for the smallest thing (my friend told me he had a big ego and I was very upset)

102. You explode (maybe your pants even fall to pieces around you [cullenocd :P) and go into a rant whenever one of your friends tell you someone from Final Fantasy is hotter or some other movie

103. You go to Stephenie Meyer’s website everyday in hopes of some update

104. You get mad when there is no update

105. You flipped out when you discovered Stephenie Meyer was in Germany instead of writing Breaking Dawn like she should be

106. You started slamming things because your computer wouldn’t load fan fiction (I was so mad!!)

107. You are in a special club because Edward Cullen is your obsession

108. You get a cookie when you enter this special club (haha I gots a cookie!)

109. The books never leave your mind

110. You have a copy of one of the books open in front of you at this second because you can not stand to not read it (did I already say this? If I did, tell me please!)

111. You have separation anxiety from the books if you don’t read them over certain periods of time (yeah, I started reading in math class because I could not stand it anymore)

112. You are overly defensive of your favorite character (Edward!)

113. You have at least 5 pages of fan art (hah I have way more than 5!)

114. In those pages of fan art you get aggravated because you cannot get Alice’s hair right and Edward can not be mastered (I actually have one picture of Edward that I quite like)

115. You are amazed I have more signs, I mean what more could I possibly relate to, right? (hah, I have more too!)

116. You find yourself nodding and smiling as you read through these

117. You have your Twilight play list playing as you read this (I have mine playing as I am typing this! I must recommend it for writer’s block, music helps!)

118. There is a new girl in school that is very pretty and has bags under her eyes and you have to keep telling yourself not to go up to her and ask her is she was a vampire (Yeah, I have to control myself better…)

119. You actually consider going up to a pale new girl and saying, “I know your secret” in her ear. (I do not know why I am sharing this)

120. Your piano teacher knows you are obsessed with Edward Cullen

121. You now can not read any other books because you wind up comparing them to Twilight and the enjoyment level of the book goes way down.

122. Your myspace or facebook is highly Twilight themes (I do not have one I am against the whole “myspace” thing)

123. You secretly want your English teacher to give you a book project so you can do your project on Twilight

124. You constantly take quizzes like ‘How obsessed are you with Twilight?’ or ‘How Well Do You Know Twilight’ and you get perfect scores

125. If you hear someone say Jacob or Jake (in the sense that you hate him) then you immediately feel hatred.

126. You are starting to get suspicious of this kid named James you sit next to in one of your classes.

127. You sit next to another James in a different class and wonder if there is a whole army of James’ that want to avenge the vampire

128. It is very hard for you to write/say bad things about Edward (or whoever your favorite character is)

129. You have memorized the messages in the beginning of all three books (you know, the paragraph that are genesis 2:17, Fire and Ice, and Romeo and Juliet)

130. You read the acknowledgements in the back of the books wishing your name was somehow in there (this would be my freaking dream come true!)

131. You have read the books so many times that gasp Jacob is starting to grow on you (I am shocked I wrote this down though I still hate him, but he is like growing on me… sobs) -again no offense to the Jacob lovers-

132. You often find yourself trying to imitate Edward’s crooked smile while reading without realizing it

133. When you drew Edward with your old style of drawing, you thought the eyes were all wrong when they weren’t before so you decided to change your drawing style.

134. You go up to compete strangers in the book store holding Twilight and telling them how good the book is and go on a long rant

135. You go to Borders to find a new book and while your mom thinks you are looking for a new book for three hours, you just picked up a copy of one of the Twilight books and read it there.

136. There is not a thought in your head that does not include Twilight.

137. You recently discovered that you can seriously read minds like Edward (Seriously, I can, when I IM my one friend I always send an IM that says exactly the same thing as hers at the same time or I say something she was thinking. No joke)

138. When you discovered you could read minds like Edward you blared your music and danced around the house

139. You plan to leave a review of this on now everything (or close) on this list relates to you

140. Your heart beat speeds up every time you see a picture of Robert Pattinson or an apple

141. You find that you were so into your doodling during class you didn’t realize what your were drawing and it turned out to be a bunch of apples and your drawing version of Edward

142. You have about five fan fictions started but are trying to focus on getting your current one done (Mine is Whole Again? And I am having major writer’s block so started new ones and they are going better and I can now try to finish Whole Again? that Word is fixed)

143. You found a black and gold (you like to pretend it is topaz!) ribbon at your friend’s house and tied it onto your wrist because it reminded you or Edward’s eyes and it does not come off of your wrist now!

144. If someone asked you who your idol was, you’d say ‘Edward Cullen’ and feel proud

145. Since everyone you know knows who Edward Cullen is, they’d quickly say ‘your real idol’ and you would again say ‘Edward Cullen’

146. Said person would then walk away getting aggravated by you

147. You have money saved to buy the new book this fall, see the movie December 12th 2008 and to buy the DVD when it comes out

148. Red Kool-aid suddenly has a new meaning to you. (you know like red blood)

149. You used to think plastic vampire fangs were ‘cool’ but now curse yourself and hunting everyone in your house down and throwing it out

150. When hunting down these fake fangs, your brother protests and won’t let you take his so you wrestle him for them and win because you are just that motivated.

151. You plan to put dark make-up under your eyes and wear designer clothing next year for Halloween (considering I already have pale skin!)

152. You were utterly disappointed when you could not find any relation to Twilight in a song you used to love and had to delete it

153. You are starting to see that you are not that obsessed compared to the things I do (and I seriously do everything on this list except for the Jacob loving stuff)

154. You are no longer sane thanks to the books

155. You started banging your head on the computer desk when you figured out that Jacob was not bothering you as much as he should (yes, I did this and if you like Jacob.. then… This doesn’t really apply)

156. You feel the need to keep reading this list and seeing what you have in common with it knowing that most of it will probably still apply to you

157. You requested that your school library gets the books and they are

158. You are wondering why your English teacher doesn’t give you a book project when you want one

159. You really want to get a professionally made Twilight shirt

160. You said ‘GOD’ in a bad situation instead of Edward and your friend said “Don’t you mean Edward?’ and you said “No, I wouldn’t want to use Edward’s name in vain” and then realized that that was not a good thing to say… (Oops at least Edward will be in the ‘underworld’ with me (: )

161. You are making a Twilight section on your wall with various fan art and sayings (Mine is right next to my one for Fall Out Boy… But the Twilight one isn’t very big)

162. You have decided to massacre the Twilight movie people if they have even a HINT of fangs on the vampires.

163. You drew an eye, colored it gold and hung it on your wall

164. You traveled to Stephenie Meyer’s website on Feb. 19, saw the cast members there and you screamed really loud

165. You continued screaming after this and decided to run around the house screaming the Cullen’s names.

166. Your mom continues to ignore you because this is normal behavior for you and Twilight things

167. Your friend gave you an Edward ring for Valentine’s day and you only take it off in the shower or when you go to bed ( it is topaz!) (friend knows who they are )

168. You were doodling on the side of your paper, planning to write the word ‘blah’ but somehow wound up writing Bella without even noticing.

169. It causes you actual physical pain to be away from the books

170. You are pretty positive you’d go emo if you lost one of your books

171. You are watching your Edward ring sparkle in the light at this very moment

172. You can not escape the songs that remind you of Twilight, every song you hear reminds you of Twilight in some way (it is maddening I tell you, and annoying!)

173. You constantly have twitches whenever someone mentions something Twilight related (or anything someone says you can relate to Twilight)

174. That said twitch is now permanent

175. You watched the movie Disturbia with your friend who is also obsessed with Twilight and STILL found ways to relate it to Twilight though it is supposed to be a horror movie (we were laughing too!…and THEN at the end we screamed)

176. Your brain has been taken over by Twilight

177. You want to become a vampire

178. Your new Twilight ‘shrine’ has grown VERY large (I had to move my Fall Out Boy stuff to another wall O: )

179. You sat at the computer for an hour staring at a picture of Robert Pattinson

180. You hyperventilated while looking at this post

181. Your sister was playing a video game and she said she was playing a character she named Edward Carlisle and you screamed in her ear

182. You screamed every time you looked at the new pictures of Robert Pattinson

183. You really want to see the movie Jumper because the dude can run really fast like vampires and is really strong AND Kristen Stewart is in it. . .

184. You no longer fear that 7-8 hour long ride to your aunt’s house because You have Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse to occupy you! (yessss I am going there Wednesday and I do not have to be bored anymore!)

185. You really aren’t sure if you want to see the movie because you’re afraid it’ll ruin the books

186. Despite this fear you are dying to see the movie!

187. You now reflexively say ‘oh my Edward’ instead of ‘Oh my god’

188. Your Twilight play list has grown to over 40 songs

189. You listened to the suckiest song alive and you hated it to the core, but then it related to Twilight and you downloaded it and now it is on your 25 top most played list.

190. You spend most of your classes reciting the books in your head

191. Twilight is exactly your brand of heroine.

192. When your mom asked if you were hungry, you said “Nothing too unmanageable.” without even thinking

193. After you said this you burst out laughing and then your dad walked in and saw you laughing then said, “I am going to find a modern-day asylum to put you in.” Your mind immediately jumped to Alice and you laughed even harder and both your parents stood there looking at you like you need professional help

194. Your little 6 year old cousin’s friend (also six) and your cousin were talking about what they wanted to be for Halloween and the friend said that she wanted to be a vampire because she liked the fangs. You then had to use every ounce of self control you had to not start screaming

195. Instead of screaming at said little girl, you merely said that vampires don’t have fangs and walked away before you scared the little 6 year old stranger

196. You get very excited every time the line, “but he talks like a gentleman…” plays in the song ‘When You Were Young’ by The Killers because it reminds you of Edward. (btw, The Killers songs are very scary, every single one of them relates to Twilight… Every. Single. One.)

197. You have decided that it is okay to say Edward’s name in vain because maybe one day you will die and wind up in hell with Edward!

198. You read this list to your mom and she accused you of reading it because you have probably done everything on this list no matter how crazy

199. When you paint your nails, you have to relate the color to Twilight some how or else you immediately have to remove it

200. Your sister started playing a ‘pretend game’ with your 5 year old cousin (I guess since he was playing with a 5 year old it’s O.K.) and she said that the vampires were coming and she was going to grab a stake to stick into its heart. This set you off and you then started screaming everything you know about vampires (a lot) and your sister finally backed down because every question and assumption she threw at you, you shot down.

201. In this ‘pretend game’ (which btw I was not playing, I was reading ) your brother said that werewolves were coming and you screamed “YES, KILL JACOB BLACK!” at the top of your lungs. (no offense to Jacob lovers. You may have one free Edward diss card -these are rare)

202. Your aunt said there was a lunar eclipse Feb. 20 and you ran around screaming eclipse and your mom and aunt sat there questioning your sanity

203. If your parents DO actually send you to get help, you plan to give this doctor a Twilight book so that he/she will understand and then you will tell them to watch out for Carlisle for you.

204. You read so many Twilight fan fictions that you get them confused with what is actually in the books

205. You and your friend who is also obsessed sat in her living room giving each other quotes from the books and you would say which book they came from and who said it

206. You brother quizzes you on vampires to see what you know and you never fail to answer a question and this disappoints him (except for one, ‘Can you see vampires in mirrors?’ Well in New Moon in her dream… but that was a dream…)

207. You look around quickly for Jasper every time you bleed to make sure he wont attack you so Edward won’t leave

208. You put a rocking chair in your room so Edward would have a place to sit (idea from AllyR)

209. Twilight is your bible (did I already say this?)

210. When you were forced to stay at your aunt and uncle’s house you made your uncle use the computer (he does not let anyone like even touch it…) so you could check Stephenie Meyer’s website

211. You took the snipping tool on the computer and snipped the eyes of Robert Pattinson in the new picture from the website because they were wearing topaz contacts

212. You have Breaking Dawn count downs everywhere

213. You plan on reading Breaking Dawn very slow so that it will give you time to take in that this will be the last of Edward and Bella *sobs*

214. The new picture of the Cullen teenagers is your background and whenever you accidently X out a window you scream

215. You dream of Edward every single night and wonder if you talk in your sleep like Bella.

216. You went out and bought all of The Killers’ CDs because their songs remind you of Twilight

217. You had to do everything you could not to rip the cover off of a book from freaking out that related to Twilight so much it was scary (Yeah, this book is called The Vampire Diaries by L. J. Smith…That book is SO close to Twilight it is scary…)

218. Your dad was watching a NASCAR race and you saw there was a guy named Carl Edwards in the race and you squealed

219. When the race car driver named Carl Edwards pulled into first you screamed in your dad’s ear

220. You watched the WHOLE race because you needed to see if Edwards won (ome, how exhausting…)

221. You were honestly disappointed when he came in 42nd

222. You were IMing somebody and you were typing a name that began with a J and you accidentally put ‘Jacob’ there (HE IS GETTING IN MY HEAD ::shudders:: )

223. You are thrilled that The Killers are decent sounding live because now you can go see them in concert and ask them if they have read the Twilight series

224. IF they have read the Twilight series you will be so excited you will bet your Twilight copy signed by them and run around screaming backstage

225. You think a really pale guy at your school is a vampire and you wait for a sunny day to see if he is absent

226. You heard the name Edward and started whispering to yourself about vampires

227. While whispering to yourself, your brother asks you what you were doing and you said that the radio said Edward and your brother just rolls his eyes because he knows exactly what that means

228. Your mom keeps bugging you to let her read the book and you keep telling her that I do not have to book right now, and she complains because you have two copies

229. While your mom is still asking you, you tell her that your lending copy is out and the hardcover copy is too sacred and to go ask one of your friends to borrow it

230. Your mom seriously asks your friend to borrow it

231. You laugh histarically when your friend also says that her book is too sacred to lend.

232. You know you’re obsessed with the series when you start writing down your own ‘You know You’re Obsessed With the Series When…"

233. You freaked out during art because your teacher was teaching you how to make windows on a building (I know, totally duuuuuumb) and she said that you could make a whole side of a building made of glass or windows and you thought of the Cullen house

234. You are determined to run as fast as a vampireAlright, this really physically pains me to type this let alone post this, and I in NO WAY WHAT SO EVER agree to this, what so ever. ::winces as she types:: sorry Edward! …I guess it is my fault for giving Jacob lovers a free Edward diss card :[

(this one does not deserve a number). You have an Edward poster and throw darts at Edward while saying "Bella would be WAY better as a werewolf than to be with you" every time you throw a dart and get frustrated because the darts don't stay (this was copied and pasted from the review board and I almost started crying putting it here… this awful Edward diss from babytigera)

235. You cried while reading the last ‘suggestion’

236. You think that if Breaking Dawn is in Jacob’s point of view you will buy all of the store’s copies and shred them then burn them then throw those ashes into a river and then cook those fish that eat the ashes and feed those fish to wolves (particularly certain giant wolves on the Quileute reservation in Washington)

237. Your friend asked you about someone in one of your classes and they asked ‘Which Mike’ and you started to say Mike Newton. (I think I am in need of mental help)

238. Black and red have become one of your favorite color combinations

239. You are really disappointed that The Host tour isn’t coming near your area because you wanted to have Stephenie sign your Twilight copy

241. You only buy eclipse gum now

242. (I do not know it all schools have ‘planners/agendas’ but if you do I think you would know what I am talking about…) You covered your school planner with Twilight pictures and phrases

243. You are going to wind up completely broke from buying all of your Twilight related songs on iTunes

244. You are planning on getting one of the Twilight series’ cover tattooed on you

245. You spent your study hall in school on Stephenie Meyer’s website instead of doing your other homework

246. You read Twilight when you are really sad or depressed and it gets you through things

247. When you see a shiny silver Volvo (and you are looking) you plan on getting into the car and saying ‘Hit it Edward’ and you wait there until the guy in the car goes.

248. If in this Volvo is a girl, you plan on saying ‘Hit it Alice.’

249. You easily work Twilight quotes into everyday conversation

250. These quotes you work into everyday conversation come out involuntarily

251. You accidentally spilled a drop of milkshake on an open page of Eclipse and screamed, even though you were in the car

252. You noticed the drop spilled on Edward’s name and you screamed even louder

253. You think you would jump in front of a bullet to save one of your books (See what I mean about the quotes?)

254. Your friends all think you are crazy (the ones who have not read Twilight) when you start laughing after saying a quote from the Twilight series and not realizing

255. You let one of your ‘sloppier’ friends borrow you extra Twilight copy and you said that you would make her buy you a new one if she ripped it or came back to you in less than perfect condition (there’s those quotes again)

256. When your friend thought you were kidding she accidentally lost the book and you screamed at her and told her she was SO buying her a new one

257. You kept punching and kicking her harder after she told you that she was only kidding and she did have it

258. You had a heart attack yourself there just reading about someone losing one of your books

259. You stick your book under your shirt of jacket in the rain so that it does not get wet

260. You have now started thinking/doing new things since reading this list because you realized how many things you did NOT do.

261. You plan on getting permanent tattoos of the New Moon cover

262. You were going to type the word ‘eraser’ and you went and typed Edward without realizing it.

263. You again tried to type ‘Eraser’ and wound up writing Edward.

264. If you ever saw a shiny silver Volvo, you are pretty sure you’d run after it screaming, “I love you Edward Cullen!”

265. You always watch your thoughts sometimes because you are paranoid that someone could be hearing your thoughts right now

266. You don’t know what you saw in Harry Potter now that you’ve met Edward Cullen

267. Your Twilight play list now consists of 108 songs (yes, that is how long mine is oO)

268. You were reading about the Civil War in history and the first thing you thought was ‘Major Jasper Whitlock’ (idea from dakotastorm24)

269. When you found out that Stephenie Meyer was coming to your town on tour, you went outside and screamed really loud until your neighbors decided to call the police on you

270. You yell at the computer (spellchecker) when it tells you that Stephenie’s name is spelled wrong, because that is how all people should spell their name if it’s Stephenie.

271. You already have plans to stay over your friend’s house on August 1st and make her dad take your to the store really early.

272. No one is going to interfere with said plans.

273. There will be no sleeping until Breaking Dawn is completed

274. You are getting your room redone and you insist on having dark gold walls even though you wanted some other color for a while, and when your dad asks, “Why is that the color of Edward’s room?” you laugh because he knows you so well

275. You are upset because you have to settle for paint on your wall instead of fabric

276. Your friend’s dad thinks you are crazy and knows about your Twilight obsession too.

278. You started ranting at one of your friends because they claimed to be a Twilight fan before they even finished TWILIGHT, and they also said that “Edward was not even real.”

279. You now feel like ranting at this person too.

280. When carrying your books to school, someone asks, “Is that the bible?: and when your friends say, “It is to her (or him).” you agree with your friends.

281. You interrupt your tuition teacher to talk to her about Twilight

282. Whenever you leave a movie theater now, you ask for an empty popcorn bucket

283. You tab/mark parts of the book so you can just open it up to your favorite part

284. You hate games that hurt/slay vampires because first, they have the facts totally wrong, and second, it’s hurting vampires.

285. You love Edward Cullen, and you’re a guy. (I cannot really go with this one because I am not a guy)

286. If one of your friend’s names starts with the letter, E, B, J, A, or R, then you accidentally call then Edward, Emmett, Bella, Jasper, Alice, or Rosalie.

287. After seeing a Twilight related email or screen name, you changed yours.

288. You’re going to read The Host just because Stephenie Meyer wrote it.

289. You baby sit and the kids you baby sit have a picture book with a character named Bella, and you read it over and over again, just because it says Bella. (idea from Extras)

290. You remembered an answer to something because it was the year Edward was born.(idea from snobunniex3)

291. You have not come across many guy fans of Twilight, so you went ahead and made one.

292. When that guy says that the book is repetitive, you get a little mad, but you have to agree with him that the back does ruin the book (really, it does, I mean c’mon!)

293. You wait for this list to be updated because you need to see what else this crazy person does, but you do them too (sorry about the long wait there..)

294. You fight with one of your friends because they started judging characters before they finished reading the whole story.

295. You found a jrock (yes, jrock, look it up) song that has vampires in the music video and can not find the translation and are mad because of that.

296. Your Twilight play list has grown to an incredible size, and still growing (I know I said this before probably, but I am serious, I have 121 songs!)

297. After reading this, you are going to go and listen to the radio to relate ever song that plays to Twilight

298. The only websites you now go on are Twilight related websites.

299. You are sitting there, brainstorming ideas to send me that I missed somehow.

300. You plan on writing a “The True Vampire Facts” book (no stealing >_>)

301. You fantasize Edward in a sweater vest.

302. You scoff at how Edward flies in the Twilight movie teaser trailer(they don't fly!)

303. You can not believe that your one friend who said was obsessed with Twilight did not know what Midnight Sun was (I know, I was shocked too)

304. You type as Edward and other various characters on AIM or Instant Messaging.

305. You are going insane because a JROCK song (yes, jrock again) reminds you of Twilight!! (the translation, and I know, ludicrous!)

306. You talk about Emmett, Edward, Jasper, Bella, etc. as if they are real people

307. Instead of saying “I have to go to the bathroom,” you say, “I need a human minute.”

308. You love Fall Out Boy even more because they made a whole music video about vampires

309. You now realize how much stuff there is out there about vampires

310. You shiver happily when you read your favorite parts in the books

311. You seriously considered buying a ring with the ‘Edward’ (or other character’s name) engraved on it when you read it earlier on

312. You know the page number, the title and the chapter number of your favorite chapter in Twilight and can recite the first paragraph word for word

313. When someone comes up to you and tells you how excellent Twilight is, you immediately start talking to them and become their friend.

314. Every time you see a huge jeep, a silver car, or a yellow car, you start laughing

315. you don't want to go to France just to see Notre Dame, the Louve and the Opera House (Of course to find the ghost), but you also want to see if you can find a special under ground place

316. You sketched out and designed the dresses Bella, Alice and Rosalie wore to the prom in Twilight, and plan to make them someday.

317. Whenever you find yourself writing a non-twilight story or fanfic (how often does that happen?), you can't find names that are good enough. The characters end up being Bella, Jasper, Carlisle or Jacob.

318. You went online and printed out the sheet music to Clair de Lune for an instrument you play.

319. You went to say the name of another book, but you accidentally said Twilight

320. You get excited whenever you hear thunder (even though you used to hate it) and you look wonder where the vampires are playing baseball tonight.

321. Whenever you hear about a mountain lion problem on the news, you laugh and say that the Cullens will take care of it

322. All of the videos on your iPod or mp3 are full of vampires or related to Twillight.

323. You had to compose a song with lyrics for school and you didn’t mean to make the lyrics related to Twilight but half way through you realized they were.

324. You get satisfaction out of knowing that there are crazy obsessed people like you out there by reading this (massive) list

325. You went out and bought a song or CD just because it had the name Vampire in it

326. You looked up ‘vampires’ on the internet and kept clicking to find a site just like Bella did

327. You were seriously considering asking your parents to get a slower modem for your computer so that it would be more like Bella’s (Okay, no, I wouldn’t do this, but I thought, maybe SOMEONE would..)

328. You used to hate fantasy and those types of books, but now all you read are vampire books.

329. You were planning on drawing a plain city for art class, but you had to make it relate to Twilight somehow, so no matter how crazy it was, you drew a giant apple bursting through the wall. (no lie)

330. You make all school projects Twilight or Forks related somehow.

331. As much as you try to hate it, and as ridiculous as it looks, you still want to go see the Twilight movie very badly

332. You want to get a restraining order from Stephenie Meyer because of many reasons, but most of all because you would get to see her in the first place

333. You wanted Edwards to win the presidential election because his name implied Edward. Get girls who read Twilight voted, Edwards probably would have won in the popular vote (haha)

335. When you die, you want your ashes spread in Forks even though you’ve never been there (idea from JasperLover93)

336. You have made up at least three Twilight-bases games or something (idea from JasperLover93)

337. You wanted to move to Oregon just so you could be a resident and be an extra in the movie

338. You laugh every time you watch the trailer because it is so ridiculously funny

339. You often find yourself saying ‘Sure, sure.’

340. Your vocabulary has extended because you read those books so much

341. Fantisize about you being Mrs. Cullen

342. Go nuts thinking about what Breaking Dawn will be like...

343. Quote from the books constantly

344. Be a vampire if you could

345. Have this crazy idea to make a website (Anna)

346. Have a favorite person (or vampire) in the book

347. When Edward left Bella, you threw New Moon across the room, and after a few seconds you crawled over to the book and kept reading it

348. Bought one or more of the books

349. Stayed up all night reading a book

350. You imagine yourself with golden irises

351. you cried when Edward Left Bella ( did I already say this? )

352. you squeal whenever someone mentions Breaking Dawn

353. you have OCTSD, obssesive compulsive twilight saga disorder

354. you named one of your stuffed animals Edward ( I have three Edwards, two Alices, and one Jasper )

355. it physically (and mentaly) pains you to be away from the books

356. you know Edward's full name (Edward Anthony Masen Cullen)

357. You only watched movies in theaters to try to see the Twilight movie trailer.

358. You know offically HATE Bella, because she likes Jacob too. (:P)

359. You randomely scream out Alice's name and repeat it again, and again, and again because she is your favorite person in the books!

360. You screamed and broke into hysterics when Edward was fighting with Victoria. After that, you ran into the living room and yelled at your Dad, "Not Edward! Anybody but Edward!" And then started to sob again.

361. You scream Edward's name in your sleep

362. You once dreamed Alice saw you coming into the Cullen framily

363. You go crazy whenever you see a silver volvo

367. You now officially worship your dad's old dying red truck

368. Your dad's same truck's new nickname is "Bella's Boy"

369. When you consulted your magic 8 ball to see if Edward loved you, you shook it again and again until it said yes

370. You threw a tantrum when your mom wouldn't let you scream with joy when you watched the offical first scene of the twilight movie

371. You pray for a thunderstorm every time it rains

372. You eat an apple at LEAST two times a day

373. You ran around screaming for three hours when your mom told you that the strawberries she planted were Quillute strawberries, as if you needed another thing to remind you of the books

374. now, instead of complaining when your mom says to pick strawberries, you ask to pick them

375. your favorite colors are; gold, black, and red

376. Everytime you see a girl working on a JEEP, you yell and scream Rosalie!!!
377. You work at an awful fast food restaurant for minumum wage, (because your parents refused to give you money) just too buy the bella bracelet, all three books, saved money for the fourth book and movie.


378. You were seriously considering flying to forks and Italy to find the Voultri.

379. My friend bribed her parents, making them buy her everything because it was her brand of heroin. Her paerents agreed because if not it might cause an actual drug addiction. (ha, I liked this one!)

380. when you are in a place with many people, you think to yourself " Edward cullen, if you are listenning to mind give me a sign please


381. Every time you see Cedric Digory on Harry Potter you run up and kiss the screen

TwilightFannabe
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/7/08 , edited 11/7/08
209. Twilight is your bible (did I already say this?) .......... i just thought of this a while ago ...... when i say a red small crayon mark on my Eclipse ...... i got really irritated ....... i screamed at my brother for even touching my book ........ then i asked myself "Woah!! .... why am i mad ..... when i see dirt in our bible i dont get upset ..... Twilight series ... my new bible .... hehehe" ..................

TwilightFannabe
29345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bishounen land~!
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

joanna_patricia wrote:

209. Twilight is your bible (did I already say this?) .......... i just thought of this a while ago ...... when i say a red small crayon mark on my Eclipse ...... i got really irritated ....... i screamed at my brother for even touching my book ........ then i asked myself "Woah!! .... why am i mad ..... when i see dirt in our bible i dont get upset ..... Twilight series ... my new bible .... hehehe" ..................


whoa !! yeah !! i so agree with you !! ^_^
i dont even pay any attention with the bible ..
and i think i will do the same thing to my lil brother if he touches MY BIBLE ( a.k.a TWILIGHT ) !! ^__^
TwilightFannabe
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

-MiSa- wrote:


joanna_patricia wrote:

209. Twilight is your bible (did I already say this?) .......... i just thought of this a while ago ...... when i say a red small crayon mark on my Eclipse ...... i got really irritated ....... i screamed at my brother for even touching my book ........ then i asked myself "Woah!! .... why am i mad ..... when i see dirt in our bible i dont get upset ..... Twilight series ... my new bible .... hehehe" ..................


whoa !! yeah !! i so agree with you !! ^_^
i dont even pay any attention with the bible ..
and i think i will do the same thing to my lil brother if he touches MY BIBLE ( a.k.a TWILIGHT ) !! ^__^


hehe ... i'm afraid to say that mw new bible ...... my mom wud get mad .......... hehe
TwilightFannabe
29345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bishounen land~!
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

joanna_patricia wrote:


-MiSa- wrote:


joanna_patricia wrote:

209. Twilight is your bible (did I already say this?) .......... i just thought of this a while ago ...... when i say a red small crayon mark on my Eclipse ...... i got really irritated ....... i screamed at my brother for even touching my book ........ then i asked myself "Woah!! .... why am i mad ..... when i see dirt in our bible i dont get upset ..... Twilight series ... my new bible .... hehehe" ..................


whoa !! yeah !! i so agree with you !! ^_^
i dont even pay any attention with the bible ..
and i think i will do the same thing to my lil brother if he touches MY BIBLE ( a.k.a TWILIGHT ) !! ^__^


hehe ... i'm afraid to say that mw new bible ...... my mom wud get mad .......... hehe


^__^ ^__^
LOL ..
my mom doesnt know i treat my twilight books like my bible .. ^^ hehe ..
TwilightFannabe
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

-MiSa- wrote:


joanna_patricia wrote:


-MiSa- wrote:


joanna_patricia wrote:

209. Twilight is your bible (did I already say this?) .......... i just thought of this a while ago ...... when i say a red small crayon mark on my Eclipse ...... i got really irritated ....... i screamed at my brother for even touching my book ........ then i asked myself "Woah!! .... why am i mad ..... when i see dirt in our bible i dont get upset ..... Twilight series ... my new bible .... hehehe" ..................


whoa !! yeah !! i so agree with you !! ^_^
i dont even pay any attention with the bible ..
and i think i will do the same thing to my lil brother if he touches MY BIBLE ( a.k.a TWILIGHT ) !! ^__^


hehe ... i'm afraid to say that mw new bible ...... my mom wud get mad .......... hehe


^__^ ^__^
LOL ..
my mom doesnt know i treat my twilight books like my bible .. ^^ hehe ..


hehe ..... my mom too ...............
TwilightFannabe
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/7/08 , edited 11/7/08
204. You read so many Twilight fan fictions that you get them confused with what is actually in the books......... i read a BD fanfic ..... and now the story is all mixed up to me ...........

209. Twilight is your bible (did I already say this?).......... i just thought of this a while ago ...... when i say a red small crayon mark on my Eclipse ...... i got really irritated ....... i screamed at my brother for even touching my book ........ then i asked myself "Woah!! .... why am i mad ..... when i see dirt in our bible i dont get upset ..... Twilight series ... my new bible .... hehehe" ..................

238. Black and red have become one of your favorite color combinations...... i started liking red and black when i read Twilight .............

243. You are going to wind up completely broke from buying all of your Twilight related songs on iTunes...... i already pit all song from the Twilight playlist in my MP3.........


246. You read Twilight when you are really sad or depressed and it gets you through things..... it calms me down when i'm depressed /mad or pissed...............

251. You accidentally spilled a drop of milkshake on an open page of Eclipse and screamed, even though you were in the car....... yesterday .... i was on my dad's b-day party ....i was eating an oily chinken ...... a splat of oil was on my Eclipse .. i screamed ......... hehe ...... <embarassing.>

259. You stick your book under your shirt of jacket in the rain so that it does not get wet.... yup . i'd do anything not to destroy my Twilights .......

260. You have now started thinking/doing new things since reading this list because you realized how many things you did NOT do........ mhm ..... true .............

265. You always watch your thoughts sometimes because you are paranoid that someone could be hearing your thoughts right no.............. hehehe ....... sometimes ........... esp. when i'm thinking of bad stuff ..... i start reciting ABCD's in my head to cover those thoughts ...............

268. You were reading about the Civil War in history and the first thing you thought was ‘Major Jasper Whitlock’ (idea from dakotastorm24)..... once ..... during civics ............

283. You tab/mark parts of the book so you can just open it up to your favorite part....... yup .... for some inspiration...............

286. If one of your friend’s names starts with the letter, E, B, J, A, or R, then you accidentally call then Edward, Emmett, Bella, Jasper, Alice, or Rosalie..... my friends name is Yzabella ,,,,,,,,,,, she wants me to call her Bella ........

293. You wait for this list to be updated because you need to see what else this crazy person does, but you do them too (sorry about the long wait there..).......... hehehe

297. After reading this, you are going to go and listen to the radio to relate ever song that plays to Twilight.......... how'd you know??

298. The only websites you now go on are Twilight related websites.... most of them ...........

299. You are sitting there, brainstorming ideas to send me that I missed somehow........ again......how'd you know ?.......

309. You now realize how much stuff there is out there about vampires.......... mhm

310. You shiver happily when you read your favorite parts in the books...... hehe ..... lots of times

311. You seriously considered buying a ring with the ‘Edward’ (or other character’s name) engraved on it when you read it earlier on........... if i had money ........ i even asked my friend to buy me for a Christmas girft .............

313. When someone comes up to you and tells you how excellent Twilight is, you immediately start talking to them and become their friend............ heheh ,,,,,,,,,,,,, i made lots of friends cause of Twilight .............

314. Every time you see a huge jeep, a silver car, or a yellow car, you start laughing.......... and mumbling to myself......

319. You went to say the name of another book, but you accidentally said Twilight....... hahaha ............ <flashbacks>

322. All of the videos on your iPod or mp3 are full of vampires or related to Twillight....... definitely .............

324. You get satisfaction out of knowing that there are crazy obsessed people like you out there by reading this (massive) list............ hehehe ..............

326. You looked up ‘vampires’ on the internet and kept clicking to find a site just like Bella did..........hehe .... i did too ...............

328. You used to hate fantasy and those types of books, but now all you read are vampire books..... i never even liked reading book since Twilight .....

329. You were planning on drawing a plain city for art class, but you had to make it relate to Twilight somehow, so no matter how crazy it was, you drew a giant apple bursting through the wall. (no lie)....... yup . tried that during summer ...............

330. You make all school projects Twilight or Forks related somehow....... hehe ..... mostly

337. You wanted to move to Oregon just so you could be a resident and be an extra in the movie.......... yup ... and Forks / Seattle / pr Volterra ...........

339. You often find yourself saying ‘Sure, sure.’ ....... yup ........ i smile every time i do .........

340. Your vocabulary has extended because you read those books so much ..... i had a 90/100 in my reading cus of Twilight ..........

341. Fantisize about you being Mrs. Cullen.... i tried .... once ..........

343. Quote from the books constantly ...... i had a proj. to list 15 quotes ..... most of them are from Twilight ...........

344. Be a vampire if you could....... i wud ...............

346. Have a favorite person (or vampire) in the book........ mhm ...............

347. When Edward left Bella, you threw New Moon across the room, and after a few seconds you crawled over to the book and kept reading it...........hehehehe ............ i wudn't throw a book from Twilight Saga .... its my new bible

348. Bought one or more of the books......mhm...........

349. Stayed up all night reading a book.. yup .....

350. You imagine yourself with golden irises.... i only imagined red ..............

351. you cried when Edward Left Bella ( did I already say this? ).... just one tear ...............

352. you squeal whenever someone mentions Breaking Dawn....... no ... but i over react ...........

353. you have OCTSD, obssesive compulsive twilight saga disorder........ I REALLY DO ............

355. it physically (and mentaly) pains you to be away from the books.......... yeh when sum1 borrows it ..........

356. you know Edward's full name (Edward Anthony Masen Cullen)........hehehe...........

363. You go crazy whenever you see a silver volvo.... i haven't seen one yet ........... but i over act when i see a silver volvo-like car...............

371. You pray for a thunderstorm every time it rains....mhm ........... ind cus af Twilight i am luvin it when it rains .......

375. your favorite colors are; gold, black, and red.................hell yeh ...............



I HAVE OCD .......... and i'm proud of it .................
Posted 11/7/08
O_O
TwilightFannabe
29345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bishounen land~!
Offline
Posted 11/7/08 , edited 11/7/08




whoa there !!

im lazy to even do what you did !! ^_^

omigosh !!

LOL ...

but someother time i will do this too !!

^_^ ^__^


oh yeah ..
i added more in the list .. ^_^
TwilightFannabe
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/7/08 , edited 11/7/08

-MiSa- wrote:





whoa there !!

im lazy to even do what you did !! ^_^

omigosh !!

LOL ...

but someother time i will do this too !!

^_^ ^__^


oh yeah ..
i added more in the list .. ^_^


hehe ... kapui but worth it ..............
TwilightFannabe
29345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bishounen land~!
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

joanna_patricia wrote:


-MiSa- wrote:





whoa there !!

im lazy to even do what you did !! ^_^

omigosh !!

LOL ...

but someother time i will do this too !!

^_^ ^__^


oh yeah ..
i added more in the list .. ^_^


hehe ... kapui but worth it ..............



there's more symptoms !!
and i completed it .. ^_^
the list is from 1-381 now ..
check out how many more you've got .. ^_^
LOL..
TwilightFannabe
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

-MiSa- wrote:


joanna_patricia wrote:


-MiSa- wrote:





whoa there !!

im lazy to even do what you did !! ^_^

omigosh !!

LOL ...

but someother time i will do this too !!

^_^ ^__^


oh yeah ..
i added more in the list .. ^_^


hehe ... kapui but worth it ..............



there's more symptoms !!
and i completed it .. ^_^
the list is from 1-381 now ..
check out how many more you've got .. ^_^
LOL..


kk
TwilightFannabe
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
1.You have read each of these books countless times all the way through...... i've read each of the 4 books twice .........

2. Even though you love Edward you still read all the way through New Moon over and over again because you can’t stand to miss anything..... that's what i'm doing right now ...........

3. You cry when Edward left Bella in New Moon........ just one tear .... there were poeple when i was reading that part of New Moon ................

4. You wanted to punch Jacob out when he kissed Bella.. yesss........ my head exploded.......

5. You wanted to punch Jacob out again the second time Jacob kissed Bella ........ again yesss ..........


12. Edward Cullen is your obsession ... kyaaaa...........

13. You ran around screaming when you discovered they were coming out with a Twilight movie...... i didn't scream ......... i shrieked ...........

14. You got another one of your friends obsessed with Twilight.......mhm..........

15. Friends of yours that have never even read the book know what kind of car every one of the Cullens drives.. yeh . cus i tell them ........

16. You bought a new copy of Twilight because your old one got all wrinkled..... planning to .. actually im planning to buy all .... all i hav is paperback .... that got lots of folds and splatters ..... <sorry> .......

19. You must know where all of the copies are of all of your Twilight series books at all times..... yeh ......... im soo insecure if its not where i left it ..........

22. Your icons on all of your screen names relate to Twilight somehow .... no .... but on some other things yesss ........

25. You immediately knew what I meant by ‘the books’.... mhm ...........

33. You get all giddy whenever you or someone else mentions something that has to do with them [yeah I said giddy; and when you, yourself mention something... i do ..... to be included to they're conversation .........

35. Inanimate objects related to Twilight in some way make you think of it every time you see it [ex: apple...... now my fave fruit is an apple ..... i keep waiting for an eclipse....... and my fave flower is a rose ..............

37. You know that Edward Cullen is exactly 107 years old......... yup ..............

38. You know Edward Cullen’s birthday is June 20th 1901 even thought the exact date was never mentioned in the book (this was on wikipedia, though I don't know how they know this...),........ never saw in wikipedia .... but yess..........


40. You have developed a problem where every song you hear reminds you of the books somehow.... when i realize the song's lyrics ............


42. You have a count down to the movie going right now. yeh ........... in my fs .............


50. You check several Twilight websites a day.. yeh .... like here and in other sites too ...........

51. You spend most of your time [if not all on the computer reading Twilight fan fictions or writing them....... i read them in most of my spare time .........

52. You immediately went to find Edwardian script on the computer when you found out that there was such a font(YES!)... yeh i downlaoded them .... Edward's, Bella's, Jacob's and the Twilight font .......

53. You used this font even though it was hardly legible.... mhm .........

54. When ever someone within earshot says the name Edward ‘your tummy goes funny’. yeh 'funny' . like butterflies .............

55. You used to never think twice about Robert Pattinson, but when you discovered he was playing Edward in the movie, he jumped up into your top 4 ‘favorite guys’........ how'd ya noe?? ...........

61. You have one of the books open in front of you at this very moment.... yeh . Eclipse ..........

64. You are jealous of people who have a signed copy of any one of the books... i am ...........

65. You know everything there is to know about every single Cullen [including bios............. mhm .........

67. You used to hate being cold but now you love it because it reminds you of vampires... yeh . now i like my fingers ice-cold .............

71. You get extremely annoyed with yourself because you accidentally keep saying “sure, sure” by accident... i don't get annoyed ..........

77. You rented numerous movies staring Kristen Stewart just so that you could imagine her as Bella.... now im planning to buy Zathura...........

79. You dream of the Cullens coming to your school.. i day dream . usually during civics ........

82. You go on the Wikipedia pages for all of the Twilight characters and add stuff about how hot Edward is and all of the characters....... yup... when i first discovered Twilight .. i went all over the net ...........

83. You can relate to pretty much everything on this list..... pretty much .............

84. You are planning to suggest things to add to this list... how'd you know??

85. You openly wish you had a vampire boyfriend meaning most people know it. yess .............

94. You can’t seem to find a boyfriend because you compare them all to a certain vampire (or I suppose werewolf)..... i can't see boys<reminds me of BD .... Quil can't see girls except Claire . i only see the pale and pretty ones .........

97. You honestly want to visit Forks and La Push because of the books.. yess ............

100. You have a Twilight notebook with your thoughts on Twilight, lots of fan art and a certain section for every book (I have one of these it has a lot in it and I carry it everywhere)... i hav one ..........

105. You flipped out when you discovered Stephenie Meyer was in Germany instead of writing Breaking Dawn like she should be.......... breaking Dawn or Midnight Sun?? ..........

109. The books never leave your mind... never ... not even a day .............


112. You are overly defensive of your favorite character (Edward!)..... yess...........

115. You are amazed I have more signs, I mean what more could I possibly relate to, right? (hah, I have more too!)..... I AM .............

116. You find yourself nodding and smiling as you read through these... sumtyms ..........

119. You actually consider going up to a pale new girl and saying, “I know your secret” in her ear. (I do not know why I am sharing this).. hahaha ..............

121. You now can not read any other books because you wind up comparing them to Twilight and the enjoyment level of the book goes way down.. yeh . like Nancy Drew .........

123. You secretly want your English teacher to give you a book project so you can do your project on Twilight... hehe ... we have book reports per-grading period ..... i had my 4 book reports on the Twilight Saga ...........

124. You constantly take quizzes like ‘How obsessed are you with Twilight?’ or ‘How Well Do You Know Twilight’ and you get perfect scores. yess ...... last week ............

128. It is very hard for you to write/say bad things about Edward (or whoever your favorite character is)....... yess ..........

129. You have memorized the messages in the beginning of all three books (you know, the paragraph that are genesis 2:17, Fire and Ice, and Romeo and Juliet)

130. You read the acknowledgements in the back of the books wishing your name was somehow in there (this would be my freaking dream come true!).......... i read them ...

136. There is not a thought in your head that does not include Twilight... sometimes .............

140. Your heart beat speeds up every time you see a picture of Robert Pattinson or an apple..... mhm ..........

141. You find that you were so into your doodling during class you didn’t realize what your were drawing and it turned out to be a bunch of apples and your drawing version of Edward..... i tried .. on apples ..........

144. If someone asked you who your idol was, you’d say ‘Edward Cullen’ and feel proud... mhm.........

145. Since everyone you know knows who Edward Cullen is, they’d quickly say ‘your real idol’ and you would again say ‘Edward Cullen’......yess .............

154. You are no longer sane thanks to the books. yess ...........

156. You feel the need to keep reading this list and seeing what you have in common with it knowing that most of it will probably still apply to you.. how' 'ya noe??

159. You really want to get a professionally made Twilight shirt...... yehhh.........

172. You can not escape the songs that remind you of Twilight, every song you hear reminds you of Twilight in some way (it is maddening I tell you, and annoying!)..... like i caught myself ...........

173-177..... is all yess ...................

180. You hyperventilated while looking at this post. how'd ya noe ............

191. Twilight is exactly your brand of heroine.. yess .........

199. When you paint your nails, you have to relate the color to Twilight some how or else you immediately have to remove it.. i colored mine red and others black ..........
Posted 11/10/08
omg that was a lot of reading. BUT AMEN TO EVERYTHING SAID THERE!!! XDD
TwilightFannabe
2583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / lipa city, philip...
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
i dont know.. i haven't read the symptoms.. i was so lazy to read them..
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.