First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
I find a bastard who is a sextist but won't admit it
Posted 11/9/08

trnjackie23 wrote:


magribe12 wrote:



lolz i will just be shaking my head and saying i new it


same here lls he have a long life of perverted stuff behind him


i wonder what casued it lolz??
Posted 11/9/08

Bearcrunch wrote:

I was surfing and found this website.

http://www.gweem.net/2.html

"Beside the whole giving birth thing" I mean is he stupid where the fuck do he think half the whole human population come from, his arse!?!? He's a totally sextist aadn just won't admit it. Some girls get pregnant at 13 and its beacuae the so called men are rapist. And did he know there are woman boxers in this world and racer and football player and basketball player and karate murderers!?!!??! HE think these people won't kill his ass !?!?! GO TO HELL U DAMN FUCKING


Ha ha ha your where trolled on the net
Posted 11/9/08

magribe12 wrote:


trnjackie23 wrote:


magribe12 wrote:



lolz i will just be shaking my head and saying i new it


same here lls he have a long life of perverted stuff behind him


i wonder what casued it lolz??


The internet,his dad,his uncle,his mom,his sis, his bro who knows?? maybe his family taught him perverted stuff?? or maybe let him watch porn instead of barney or teletubies??? lls gosh no offence
Posted 11/9/08
what goes around comes around. i know some people like this =_= but yeah..as hard as it is, u just have to wait.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


Bearcrunch wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:

he's not as extreme as Dick Masterson though
www.menarebetterthanwomen.com


goddess, i wnat to kill him

O noes.
Feminism has reached religion.
Apocalypse.



Sure Feminists may have reached religion, but just remember that we dont classify feminists as people, so who cares what they think.
Posted 11/9/08


trnjackie23 wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


trnjackie23 wrote:


magribe12 wrote:



lolz i will just be shaking my head and saying i new it


same here lls he have a long life of perverted stuff behind him


i wonder what casued it lolz??


The internet,his dad,his uncle,his mom,his sis, his bro who knows?? maybe his family taught him perverted stuff?? or maybe let him watch porn instead of barney or teletubies??? lls gosh no offence



lolz maybe hehe u think were mean for saying this??
9591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Vancouver, Washin...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
palin thought africa was a country
Posted 11/9/08

magribe12 wrote:



trnjackie23 wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


trnjackie23 wrote:


magribe12 wrote:



lolz i will just be shaking my head and saying i new it


same here lls he have a long life of perverted stuff behind him


i wonder what casued it lolz??


The internet,his dad,his uncle,his mom,his sis, his bro who knows?? maybe his family taught him perverted stuff?? or maybe let him watch porn instead of barney or teletubies??? lls gosh no offence



lolz maybe hehe u think were mean for saying this??


kinda lolz
Posted 11/9/08

trnjackie23 wrote:


magribe12 wrote:



trnjackie23 wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


trnjackie23 wrote:


magribe12 wrote:



lolz i will just be shaking my head and saying i new it


same here lls he have a long life of perverted stuff behind him


i wonder what casued it lolz??


The internet,his dad,his uncle,his mom,his sis, his bro who knows?? maybe his family taught him perverted stuff?? or maybe let him watch porn instead of barney or teletubies??? lls gosh no offence



lolz maybe hehe u think were mean for saying this??


kinda lolz


lolz ur kinda rite i am not a mean person lolz
Posted 11/9/08

magribe12 wrote:


trnjackie23 wrote:


magribe12 wrote:



trnjackie23 wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


trnjackie23 wrote:


magribe12 wrote:



lolz i will just be shaking my head and saying i new it


same here lls he have a long life of perverted stuff behind him


i wonder what casued it lolz??


The internet,his dad,his uncle,his mom,his sis, his bro who knows?? maybe his family taught him perverted stuff?? or maybe let him watch porn instead of barney or teletubies??? lls gosh no offence



lolz maybe hehe u think were mean for saying this??


kinda lolz


lolz ur kinda rite i am not a mean person lolz


haha me too, only to my cousins
2350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / australia, earth,...
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
at my old school it's like eww... i'm not holding a boys hand for graduation dance... yeah but now at my new school it's all fine:)
2066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
whats sextist?
13761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere.... per...
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

Bearcrunch wrote:

I was surfing and found this website.

http://www.gweem.net/2.html

"Beside the whole giving birth thing" I mean is he stupid where the fuck do he think half the whole human population come from, his arse!?!?


I have to correct you....
... it isn't just half of the world population....
...but the ENTIRE population are here because there is female....
1359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

shuyi000 wrote:


Bearcrunch wrote:

I was surfing and found this website.

http://www.gweem.net/2.html

"Beside the whole giving birth thing" I mean is he stupid where the fuck do he think half the whole human population come from, his arse!?!?


I have to correct you....
... it isn't just half of the world population....
...but the ENTIRE population are here because there is female....


ooooo yeah thats true maybe the other half are robots, lol
3090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / The Kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
Whats wrong with being sexy?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.