First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Request here =3
Posted 11/8/08

-I_r_Miru- wrote:

2 days to be exact >:]


umm. did u make the last banner yet?
Creator
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08 , edited 11/8/08

karin_371 wrote:


-I_r_Miru- wrote:

2 days to be exact >:]


umm. did u make the last banner yet?


im supposed 2 make it but i dont know hat 2 put
Creator
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08


thanx ^.^
Member
779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Gothic Anime Pand...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

-I_r_Miru- wrote:


gothicprincess8 wrote:

Username: gothicprincess8
Text: gothicprincess8
Tall and Thin or Orginal size: tall and thin
Border: gothic type border or anything
Chop?: u choose
What kind of stuff eu want?(Avii,Banner,Icon): Avii
Pic(s):



could you do me another avii with this picture too please.




Done by: -I_r_Miru- please! XD
Done by:-I_r_Miru-


here eu go ;3



Thank you so much it looks great!!! I love it!!!! XD
12430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / :D Dead
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

XkiarraX wrote:


karin_371 wrote:


-I_r_Miru- wrote:

2 days to be exact >:]


umm. did u make the last banner yet?


im supposed 2 make it but i dont know hat 2 put


put the welcome? o.o if eu dunno how i can tell eu
Posted 11/8/08

XkiarraX wrote:


karin_371 wrote:


-I_r_Miru- wrote:

2 days to be exact >:]


umm. did u make the last banner yet?


im supposed 2 make it but i dont know hat 2 put


o......... lol............
Creator
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

karin_371 wrote:


XkiarraX wrote:


karin_371 wrote:


-I_r_Miru- wrote:

2 days to be exact >:]


umm. did u make the last banner yet?


im supposed 2 make it but i dont know hat 2 put


o......... lol............


do you want me 2 usse the same pic ^.^
Posted 11/8/08

-I_r_Miru- wrote:


XkiarraX wrote:


karin_371 wrote:


-I_r_Miru- wrote:

2 days to be exact >:]


umm. did u make the last banner yet?


im supposed 2 make it but i dont know hat 2 put


put the welcome? o.o if eu dunno how i can tell eu


no. its the one....... here. this is wat i want:


12430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / :D Dead
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

karin_371 wrote:


-I_r_Miru- wrote:


XkiarraX wrote:


karin_371 wrote:


-I_r_Miru- wrote:

2 days to be exact >:]


umm. did u make the last banner yet?


im supposed 2 make it but i dont know hat 2 put


put the welcome? o.o if eu dunno how i can tell eu


no. its the one....... here. this is wat i want:




oh...i'll make it brb
Creator
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08



here hope you like >.<




12430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / :D Dead
Offline
Posted 11/8/08



Posted 11/8/08
thx both of u guys.
Member
2813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08 , edited 11/8/08
Specific mod?:_Hanazono_, -I_r_Miru-
Username:lamquan
Text:hearing music
Tall and Thin or Orginal size:tall n thin
Border:yes
Chop?:yes
What kind of stuff eu want?(Avii,Banner,Icon):avi
Pic(s):
done by -I_r_Miru-
12430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / :D Dead
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

lamquan wrote:

Specific mod?:_Hanazono_, -I_r_Miru-
Username:lamquan
Text:hearing music
Tall and Thin or Orginal size:tall n thin
Border:yes
Chop?:yes
What kind of stuff eu want?(Avii,Banner,Icon):avi
Pic(s):
done by -I_r_Miru-



here eu go QUAN
Posted 11/8/08

-I_r_Miru- wrote:


lamquan wrote:

Specific mod?:_Hanazono_, -I_r_Miru-
Username:lamquan
Text:hearing music
Tall and Thin or Orginal size:tall n thin
Border:yes
Chop?:yes
What kind of stuff eu want?(Avii,Banner,Icon):avi
Pic(s):

mirus might be better then mine but here

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.