First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
IKUTOxAMU:WORST ANIME COUPLE???
Posted 11/7/08
Hahahahaha i bet u want the fag to end up with amu
Posted 11/7/08
wat???..I think amu and ikuto make a nice couple...it's not the worst!!...As a matter of fact..it is one of the best couples...
7128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / < Private >
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

mhyrdz wrote:


epixie wrote:

OMG Pleaseeeeeee stop with the "I want AmuxIkuto together" or "I want AmuxTadase" or "I hate this pair blah blah blah" Its getting annoying u no?


yah were thinking the same


Thank you at least some1 agrees with me! I still watch Shugo Chara but its getting kinda annoying coz of the bashing this and that
563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere there
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

epixie wrote:


mhyrdz wrote:


epixie wrote:

OMG Pleaseeeeeee stop with the "I want AmuxIkuto together" or "I want AmuxTadase" or "I hate this pair blah blah blah" Its getting annoying u no?


yah were thinking the same


Thank you at least some1 agrees with me! I still watch Shugo Chara but its getting kinda annoying coz of the bashing this and that


i still watching it too haha i really love this anime specially ikuto and amu
7128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / < Private >
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

mhyrdz wrote:


epixie wrote:


mhyrdz wrote:


epixie wrote:

OMG Pleaseeeeeee stop with the "I want AmuxIkuto together" or "I want AmuxTadase" or "I hate this pair blah blah blah" Its getting annoying u no?


yah were thinking the same


Thank you at least some1 agrees with me! I still watch Shugo Chara but its getting kinda annoying coz of the bashing this and that


i still watching it too haha i really love this anime specially ikuto and amu


Lol same but i dont care who she ends up with but i prefer ikuto but still i dont care loz
Posted 11/7/08
they can make a good couple!
2466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
i dont think so<3 but ikuto is too old for her..and she is only in the 6th grade i think.:]
5085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Ho Chi Minh City...
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
I agree ^^, i luv Ikuto x Amu ^^
76131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
wat r u saying amuto is one of the best couples ever
563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere there
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

llsweetsweetcupcakell wrote:

i dont think so<3 but ikuto is too old for her..and she is only in the 6th grade i think.:]


ya your right
but age doesnt matter haha
in anyways they sure is good i mean ikuto and amu...
so your prefer amu and tadase or with the glasses guy.. or kukai, right?
but whoever she ends up with
its still good
5130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / back to boarding...
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
Wrong section but couldn't agree more with your statement. Not that I hate the couple, just it's getting annoying.
2466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

mhyrdz wrote:


llsweetsweetcupcakell wrote:

i dont think so<3 but ikuto is too old for her..and she is only in the 6th grade i think.:]


ya your right
but age doesnt matter haha
in anyways they sure is good i mean ikuto and amu...
so your prefer amu and tadase or with the glasses guy.. or kukai, right?
but whoever she ends up with
its still good


yah,, age doesnt matter ,but its still early..u know?:]
i prefer anything, but i meant that she is too young for her age. :] anyway
i like her most w/ ikuto or tadase-kun...so...:] that's all
hehehe. <3and also its an anime life! haha!
2466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

light3173 wrote:

weLL....Do You AgREe???



are u just bored?? its like,what made u think about that??
just askin' ,but really are u bored??? haha if ur bored
i am too! haha. :] but if not,,ok? :]
Posted 11/7/08
shugo chara=worst anime . . .
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
None of the guys fit Amu. (:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.