Created by JohnyBeGood
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Who is Cuter M.M. or Lala
Posted 11/19/08 , edited 11/19/08
theyre twins......who cares...........

obviously haya-chan destroys all of them.......loli nymphomaniacs are so rare outside of hentai
Member
1409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/19/08 , edited 11/19/08
LaLa. But then again M.M. is also cute .. I picked Lala anyways .. But that doesn't mean that i don't like M.M. ... What am i saying .. LOL XD .
9747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 11/19/08 , edited 11/19/08
lol lala got M.M. way beat
Member
4780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ..my room, which...
Offline
Posted 11/19/08 , edited 11/20/08
i would have to say, if they get into a fight, lala will pawn M.M (for those of u who read the mnaga...u will know why)
Member
3536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / BC, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/20/08 , edited 11/20/08
I like Lala better
7525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
78 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 11/21/08 , edited 11/21/08
lala is not only cuter, but hotter as well...i think that's pretty obvious
Member
260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / davao oriental,ph...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08
lala is cuter though,,
but i still like mm..
3873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Home -.-
Offline
Posted 11/27/08 , edited 11/27/08
i liked lala when she got the reversing cold and took sairenji's persona...if that's so, she would win...but seeing that it's impossible, M.M then....emuemu?
Member
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In your Safe! Ste...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08 , edited 11/27/08
MM hands down!!!
Member
407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / hawthorne, ca
Offline
Posted 11/28/08 , edited 11/28/08
m.m is cuter! especially when shes inside the robot and her head is just like poping out in that little body! hahaha that is cute
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 11/28/08 , edited 11/29/08

xxlino wrote:

m.m is cuter! especially when shes inside the robot and her head is just like poping out in that little body! hahaha that is cute


Yeah the halfway thing is quite cute.

It's really all about the voice. If the voice isn't cute then the character isn't cute. It's really hard to compare when they're both voiced by Tomatsu.
Member
407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / hawthorne, ca
Offline
Posted 11/28/08 , edited 11/29/08

loltan wrote:


xxlino wrote:

m.m is cuter! especially when shes inside the robot and her head is just like poping out in that little body! hahaha that is cute


Yeah the halfway thing is quite cute.

It's really all about the voice. If the voice isn't cute then the character isn't cute. It's really hard to compare when they're both voiced by Tomatsu.


? 4 reals? what is the other anime called?
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 11/28/08 , edited 11/29/08

xxlino wrote:


loltan wrote:


xxlino wrote:

m.m is cuter! especially when shes inside the robot and her head is just like poping out in that little body! hahaha that is cute


Yeah the halfway thing is quite cute.

It's really all about the voice. If the voice isn't cute then the character isn't cute. It's really hard to compare when they're both voiced by Tomatsu.


? 4 reals? what is the other anime called?


To-Love Ru
Member
758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / US
Offline
Posted 11/29/08 , edited 11/29/08
Lala I guess, M.M. is ok but she doesn't get out enough
527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 12/1/08

I'll vote for Lala
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.