First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply OMG Facts About The Avatar and Airbenders
5147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

charavatar wrote:



Then Kyoshi "did not have wrinkles" because Avatar the series focused a lot on spirituality and the ability to age without aging. Not every person ages the same. What in the world does Aang being bald and in monk clothes have to do with anything?

Do not provide information and assumptions if you yourself do not back them up and cannot even support them.
Member
46564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

GuardianOMS wrote:


charavatar wrote:



Then Kyoshi "did not have wrinkles" because Avatar the series focused a lot on spirituality and the ability to age without aging. Not every person ages the same. What in the world does Aang being bald and in monk clothes have to do with anything?

Do not provide information and assumptions if you yourself do not back them up and cannot even support them.


lol yea i wasnt ready for this.....i mean by aang, while entering in the spirit world, in chapter 3.06 ~ the avatar and the firelord, in the real world he has hair and in the spirit world he is bald......well ppl can change and they dont have an "original" look, so i guess that was controlling his looks in the spirit world ^^

and let us talk abt this in a nice, calm, way please .....this is a show for all ages and we dnt want kids (like me) to see us "fight" like this, right?

so uhmm.....i do not own anything frm this article, sorry for the disappointment ^^.....jst sharing knowledge frm other ppl who wants too......

and i will take all ur insults and/or misunderstandings w/ honor.....so be cool ^_~

so uhmmm......is it cool?
Member
46564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

GuardianOMS wrote:


charavatar wrote:



Then Kyoshi "did not have wrinkles" because Avatar the series focused a lot on spirituality and the ability to age without aging. Not every person ages the same. What in the world does Aang being bald and in monk clothes have to do with anything?

Do not provide information and assumptions if you yourself do not back them up and cannot even support them.


hmmm.....read abt u.....and u just like to annoy ppl.....fine.....wateber.....but geez i wonder why.....but all those stuff makes u kewl! but yea....i wont hesitate to buddy u since u hate sum1 hu's way yunger than u.....very well then......

ok, 2 the loving avatards:

u can get these stuff at avatar wiki! i do not plan of adding more stuff, just pm me to give me something specifically dat u wanna know abt.....i'll be happy too help ^^......but i wont be able to reply to u fast, so be patient!

thnak u, and ty for joining this grup even tho im not the mod/ creator.....u guys make me just so happy to kno that there are a lot of avatards like me and letting me know that avatar is a very good show everywhere around! ty aniwaiiz ^^....

5147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 11/25/08 , edited 11/25/08

charavatar wrote:



To answer that, one does not "control" their appearance in the spirit world. The appear is as their inner spirit is, unaware of an any change. Maybe you should do some reading on the matter.

I am honestly not trying to annoy you, I only annoy people that come at me the wrong way or insult me first. You have provided wrong, incorrect, and assumptive information, and I am simply calling you on it. Yes, you did not write it, but you have presented and shown it, therefore increasing the ignorance despite the fact that you yourself know some of them not to be true.

If you think I'm insulting you, you need to seriously grow up. Just because I don't agree with you and I'm presenting an argument does not mean I'm insulting you or have done so.

Seriously, all you people ever have to say is this sort of bullsh*t. If you can't back it up, don't talk.

5147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

charavatar wrote:
i wont hesitate to buddy u since u hate sum1 hu's way yunger than u.....very well then......


Where in my prof does it say, I HATE... *sigh*
If you could learn to comprehend, it says I don't like talking to younger kids. Simply because we most likely have nothing in common on an intellectual level, as you have proven.

But I see now why you are the way you are, you're just a little kid. I apologize then, it was rude of me to think you had some sort of sense and to try and start an interesting debate and call you on your shi*t. But since you're just a bubbleheaded kid (not in an offensive way), all this is pointless
Member
46564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

GuardianOMS wrote:


charavatar wrote:
i wont hesitate to buddy u since u hate sum1 hu's way yunger than u.....very well then......


Where in my prof does it say, I HATE... *sigh*
If you could learn to comprehend, it says I don't like talking to younger kids. Simply because we most likely have nothing in common on an intellectual level, as you have proven.

But I see now why you are the way you are, you're just a little kid. I apologize then, it was rude of me to think you had some sort of sense and to try and start an interesting debate and call you on your shi*t. But since you're just a bubbleheaded kid (not in an offensive way), all this is pointless


ok, fine, whatever......and i guess i misunderstood ^^......and yea i kno to comprehend.....i was just rushing w/ time, thats all .......and its 1 yr b4 i turn to a teen, so im not bubbleheaded.....and yea, this is pointless......i guess ur a type of person that is.....well.....its pretty hard to explain ^_^......

so is it cool?

and i dnt like sh*t! or did i just misunderstand ur sentence again? ......uhmm note ~ we have something in common ~ liking AVaTAR....or do u? idk!

again, cool?
Member
46564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/25/08 , edited 11/25/08

GuardianOMS wrote:


charavatar wrote:



To answer that, one does not "control" their appearance in the spirit world. The appear is as their inner spirit is, unaware of an any change. Maybe you should do some reading on the matter.

I am honestly not trying to annoy you, I only annoy people that come at me the wrong way or insult me first. You have provided wrong, incorrect, and assumptive information, and I am simply calling you on it. Yes, you did not write it, but you have presented and shown it, therefore increasing the ignorance despite the fact that you yourself know some of them not to be true.

If you think I'm insulting you, you need to seriously grow up. Just because I don't agree with you and I'm presenting an argument does not mean I'm insulting you or have done so.

Seriously, all you people ever have to say is this sort of bullsh*t. If you can't back it up, don't talk.



wha- wha- wha-? keeping my cool....keeping my cool.... >.<

and yea i'll shut up.....im good at it......i have the ability to not speak at least 8 hrs a day..... ........

anu ba problema mo?! <-----this is not an insult, repeat ~ not-an-insult......there.....and idk how to lie so believe it or not, that was not an insult. -_-
6149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Laie, Hawaii
Offline
Posted 1/2/09


GuardianOMS wrote:



charavatar wrote:


your argument is very funny,... i mean, seriously, i haven't laughed in a very long time..
i love you!
you guys made my day..

if i'm not mistaken "anu ba problema mo?!" in english is "what the hell is your problem?!" considering the punctuation....
Member
46564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

_ishee_ wrote:



GuardianOMS wrote:



charavatar wrote:


your argument is very funny,... i mean, seriously, i haven't laughed in a very long time..
i love you!
you guys made my day..

if i'm not mistaken "anu ba problema mo?!" in english is "what the hell is your problem?!" considering the punctuation....


yes...haha...ur welcome...although that argument was a serious pain...ur welcom....
Member
46564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/15/09
OMG ~~~~~~ there u go pplz
492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
Sometimes people forget that being condescending is rude. Whatever happened to the virtue of politeness? There IS a fine line between telling people the hard truth and just being plain mean BUT it doesn't take a genius to tell the difference...
Member
46564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
ok....is that girl above me saying those stuff to me or to that guardian watever girl? who can tell? xD
Member
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
not me
Member
4650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
Whoah! This is a total infos & facts!

If "this thing' were real.. I'd love to be an Airbender...2nd option is Earthbending..
Posted 8/14/09
Wow - thanks for sharing =]
I predict the nex avatar is a water bender x]
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.