First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Vocaloid Couple Contest
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
????? ?????
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

Lokkin wrote:


kurodo-j wrote:


I Suck With Numbers xD Your Coloring Pwns Mine by A google o3o


well...your coloring pwns mine with infinity googles or somthin O'___'O;


Your Coloring Pwns Mine by Infinity Of Infinities Of Googles o3o


well Your Coloring Pwns Mine by Infinity of infinity and infinity Of Infinities Of Googly google O'___'<
Moderator
8445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

kurodo-j wrote:


Lokkin wrote:


kurodo-j wrote:


I Suck With Numbers xD Your Coloring Pwns Mine by A google o3o


well...your coloring pwns mine with infinity googles or somthin O'___'O;


Your Coloring Pwns Mine by Infinity Of Infinities Of Googles o3o


well Your Coloring Pwns Mine by Infinity of infinity and infinity Of Infinities Of Googly google O'___'<


Your Coloring Pwns Mine By A Larger Number then Any number You say o3o
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
????? ?????
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

Lokkin wrote:
Your Coloring Pwns Mine By A Larger Number then Any number You say o3o


Your Coloring Pwns Mine by ANY Larger Number then Any number You say O'3'O
Moderator
8445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

kurodo-j wrote:


Lokkin wrote:
Your Coloring Pwns Mine By A Larger Number then Any number You say o3o


Your Coloring Pwns Mine by ANY Larger Number then Any number You say O'3'O


Your Coloring Pwns Mine By ANY Infinties Of Infinity Larger Number then Any number You say o3o
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
????? ?????
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

Lokkin wrote:
Your Coloring Pwns Mine By ANY Infinties Of Infinity Larger Number then Any number You say o3o

(man i got dizzy @o@)
Your Coloring Pwns Mine By ANY Infinties of googles Of a large Infinity of googles Larger Number than Any number You say @3@;
Moderator
8445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

kurodo-j wrote:


Lokkin wrote:
Your Coloring Pwns Mine By ANY Infinties Of Infinity Larger Number then Any number You say o3o

(man i got dizzy @o@)
Your Coloring Pwns Mine By ANY Infinties of googles Of a large Infinity of googles Larger Number than Any number You say @3@;


Your Coloring PWNS Mine By INFINITIES OF INFINITIES OF GOOGLES OF A LARGE INFINITIES OF INFINITIES OF INFINITIES OF INFINITES OF GOOGLES OF INFINITIES OF GOOGLE GROUPS LARGER THAN ANY NUMBER THAT GOES ABOVE INFINITES OF INFINITIES o3o
Member
1387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / at home
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

*huff huff*
im sorry but this is mine!
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
????? ?????
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

ani_girl wrote:



*huff huff*
im sorry but this is mine!


wow so amazing!!^o^ what are their names?OuO
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
????? ?????
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

Lokkin wrote:
Your Coloring PWNS Mine By INFINITIES OF INFINITIES OF GOOGLES OF A LARGE INFINITIES OF INFINITIES OF INFINITIES OF INFINITES OF GOOGLES OF INFINITIES OF GOOGLE GROUPS LARGER THAN ANY NUMBER THAT GOES ABOVE INFINITES OF INFINITIES o3o


your coloring pwns mine by googly infinitly more than what you just said XD
Member
1387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / at home
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
thanx their names are Shin and Shiri(strange names but it's a fan made )
Moderator
8445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
Vury Purty oAo Your Really Guud D:
Moderator
8445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

kurodo-j wrote:


Lokkin wrote:
Your Coloring PWNS Mine By INFINITIES OF INFINITIES OF GOOGLES OF A LARGE INFINITIES OF INFINITIES OF INFINITIES OF INFINITES OF GOOGLES OF INFINITIES OF GOOGLE GROUPS LARGER THAN ANY NUMBER THAT GOES ABOVE INFINITES OF INFINITIES o3o


your coloring pwns mine by googly infinitly more than what you just said XD


Your coloring Pwns Mine By INFINITIES OF INFINITIES OF GOOGLES OF A LARGE INFINITIES OF INFINITIES OF INFINITIES OF INFINITES OF GOOGLES OF INFINITIES OF GOOGLE GROUPS LARGER THAN ANY NUMBER THAT GOES ABOVE INFINITES OF INFINITIES More Than wat You said o3o
Posted 11/24/08

ani_girl wrote:


*huff huff*
im sorry but this is mine!


....wow...late much? XD your lucky i was banned for 3 days of the computer or else you probably wouldnt have made it! XD wee~ YAY!!!!!!! XD I'll be addin the voting now
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.