PI LI MIT episode 1
Moderator
7023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
Creator
1460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / EARTH xD
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
THANKS! i was looking for it~
Moderator
7023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
Moderator
7023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
Member
1915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/9/08 , edited 11/9/08
the videos are no longer available (some parts, not all)? oh wells, i'll just wait till it reaches crunchy...
Creator
1460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / EARTH xD
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

jenniquack wrote:

the videos are no longer available (some parts, not all)? oh wells, i'll just wait till it reaches crunchy...


ya i think they remove the videos very fast because they don't want it to be posted online.You can go to www.tudou.com
although the videos load slowly, but at least they don't remove them.
Member
1915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

wznaz wrote:


jenniquack wrote:

the videos are no longer available (some parts, not all)? oh wells, i'll just wait till it reaches crunchy...


ya i think they remove the videos very fast because they don't want it to be posted online.You can go to www.tudou.com
although the videos load slowly, but at least they don't remove them.


haha, thx heaps!! but does tudou have subs? <i'll go check later..>
Creator
1460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / EARTH xD
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

jenniquack wrote:


wznaz wrote:


jenniquack wrote:

the videos are no longer available (some parts, not all)? oh wells, i'll just wait till it reaches crunchy...


ya i think they remove the videos very fast because they don't want it to be posted online.You can go to www.tudou.com
although the videos load slowly, but at least they don't remove them.


haha, thx heaps!! but does tudou have subs? <i'll go check later..>


oh they don't have the subs..BUT, the good news is that, you can go to this website.

mysoju.com

go to taiwanese dramas> the clue collector

yeah =) they have the sub version
You must be logged in to post.