First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Gakuen Alice: OC Creation
Creator
8254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewheree.
Offline
Posted 11/7/08 , edited 11/15/08

Gakuen Alice

Posted 11/7/08 , edited 11/8/08
MWAHAHA! Aoi-kun strikes again. :P

Name: Higa Eien

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Personality: He is rather, cold . He bares a strong hate to other people who bare an alice that is lower than Dangerous Class. He carries a low-toned voice and barely cares about anyone. Though he does not show it, he cares for people on the sides, in his own manner. He NEVER attends classes. And I mean NEVER. Though, with that, he still has a perfect 4.0 GPA score. No one knows why he hangs out with Asa.

Appearance: Higa's eyes are hetrochromia eyes. One is a shadowy blue while the other is a crimson red. His hair is Jet-Black color, which is spike to the side. He wears 4 control devices. The first two are two red stud earrings on his right ear.. The other two are two rings on his left hand, on the index finger and the thumb. Hes often seen wearing a red and black headset around his neck.
For absolutely no purpose at all, he wears a cross attached to a black collar around his neck.

His uniform is the basic tardy style for the High School. His shirt is unbuttoned except from the middle button. His jacket sleeves are pulled up. His blouse colar is up. His white shirt is untucked and so on.



Star Ranking: Special

Alice: Sword Alice(If I cant make up my own then tell me, cause this is completely made up.)
The Sword Alice allows Higa to make unique swords and blades from dust. He connects his body energy with the flow of the dust to create different types of swords. He has 11 main swords that are with him ALL the time. They are completely invisible. They serve as defense and offense. He can control all his swords with his mind only, or if he wishes, to control them like a normal person.

Alice Type: Dangerous

Backround: Unknown.

Other: Higa has personality 'gaps'. This means he, at different times, changes personalities.
Posted 11/7/08 , edited 11/10/08
(Gomen! I changed it because the other character sucked! XDDDD)


Name: Utau Hoshina

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Personality: Sweet and Kind. She is really popular with guys, but doesn't really like guys, because she thinks they suck. She just really makes a smile and walks away. At night she has a cold personality....

Appearance:
Day:



Star Ranking: Special

Alice: (Copying alice or stealing alice isn't allowd. Example, if your OC wills it she can gain the other person's alice or something.)
She can sing very well. She can create things from her singing. It depends on what she is thinking and can control people's emotions, but she can also make lives shorter and longer. Sometimes she even kills people...She can also play the guitar and the flute...Also the violin and the piano!

Alice Type: Dangerous

Background: Unknown.

Other: (Any other things you'd like to add)
In the day she sings like Hatsune Miku, and the girls from Perfume and more!
In the night she sings like Nana Mizuki, and Minori Chihara.
Also sometimes she collaspes because she uses her singing alot and plays her violin an dpiano. (She is a Dangerous type XDD)


Member
1568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 11/7/08 , edited 11/9/08
Name:Rinn Miyabi(Female)
Name:Rinn Kazuki(Male)
Miyabi's personality:Nice but likes to pull tricks on people once in a while.Very dependent on her older twin brother,Kazuki,usually being saved by her brother when guys start stalking her.(Mostly her fanclub guys...)
Kazuki's personality:Nice,extremely popular among girls.Very gentle.Loves sister very much,occasionally to the extent of overprotecting her.
Age of both:15
Birthday:24 December
Miyabi's Alice:Shinobi Alice(She can use ninjutsu,genjutsu and taijutsu really well.)
Kazuki's Alice:Curse Alice(He can play any instrument better than historical musicians once in his hands,but the sound produced may curse the listener,depending on his mood.)
Background:Mother died after giving birth to them.Father died in a car accident while rushing to the hospital.Was taken care of by their aunt who died when they were 5 years old.Were sent to an orphanage.Their Alice was discovered after a bunch of burglars targeted the orphanage.
Types:Dangerous
Star ranking:
Kazuki:3
Miyabi:3
Other:
Miyabi:She has a weakness for sweet things...but she never gets fat eating them...
Kazuki:He has a weakness for seaweed.(Especially when they're roasted and salted~)
Posted 11/7/08

kinomoto123 wrote:

Name:Rinn Miyabi(Female)
Name:Rinn Kazuki(Male)
Miyabi's personality:Nice but likes to pull tricks on people once in a while.Very dependent on her older twin brother,Kazuki.
Kazuki's personality:Nice,extremely popular among girls.Very gentle.Loves sister very much,occasionally to the extent of overprotecting her.
Age of both:15
Birthday:24 December
Miyabi's Alice:Shinobi Alice(She can use ninjutsu,genjutsu and taijutsu really well.)
Kazuki's Alice:Musical Alice(He can play any instrument better than historical musicians once in his hands.)
Background:Mother died after giving birth to them.Father died in a car accident while rushing to the hospital.Was taken care of by their aunt who died when they were 5 years old.Were sent to an orphanage.Their Alice was discovered after a bunch of burglars targeted the orphanage.
Types:
Miyabi:


I don't know really, but the Alice of Kazuki (Playing instruments) is kind of like mines. Murasaki can play the violin and the piano and Rin can play the flute
Creator
8254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewheree.
Offline
Posted 11/7/08 , edited 11/11/08
Me OC
Posted 11/7/08 , edited 11/7/08

iNekoz wrote:

Name: Kira Tsukiyomi

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Personality: Basically, a really cold hearted person who's very anti-social, hates females, and disgusting little gossip girls the most. Kire has a photographic memory and has a knack for the piano. Possibly perfect in every aspect besides his crappy and icy little additude. Kira is always found wearing a blank and bored expression due to the fact that he can never find anything entertaining or amusing.

Kira refuses to take tests, claiming that she has it all in her head as she remains the classic bad student. Although he may score the lowest points, he could rank top student if he wanted but once again, chooses not to.

Appearance: Has pale translucent, porcelain marble skin and hetromonia eyes. One sapphire blue and one a shadowy silver. He's always found carrying around headphones around his neck and wears cross earrings and necklace. He wears the high school uniform unbuttoned and wears a black t-shirt underneath with a white cross in the middle. He WOULD be popular with girls if it wasn't for his additude as he has devilishly handsome looks and etc etc.

His control device is an earring clip on his right ear, above the cross earring.

Star Ranking: Special

Alice:
Shadow/Dark Manipulation.

Alice Type:
Dangerous

Background: Unknown.

Other: He seems to have a split personality time to time.

(and this is not copying Aoi-kun >_< Want more proof? Ask me and I'll give you a whole list of old RPs you can see as each one has this character in it xD )



XDD You are the creator so I have no idea, but my character plays the piano is it still the same, because you said not copying other's Alices?

Creator
8254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewheree.
Offline
Posted 11/7/08




oh >_< It's not his Alice. It's just a talent. Talents can vary between other people...right?
Posted 11/7/08

iNekoz wrote:





oh >_< It's not his Alice. It's just a talent. Talents can vary between other people...right?

Oh ok! X3 Just asking! XD Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Creator
8254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewheree.
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:


iNekoz wrote:





oh >_< It's not his Alice. It's just a talent. Talents can vary between other people...right?


Oh ok! X3 Just asking! XD Sorry for the misunderstanding!



xD iz okay ~~ :3 I understand how it feels when somebody copies your character's and stuff. Yup yup.
Posted 11/7/08

iNekoz wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:


iNekoz wrote:





oh >_< It's not his Alice. It's just a talent. Talents can vary between other people...right?


Oh ok! X3 Just asking! XD Sorry for the misunderstanding!



xD iz okay ~~ :3 I understand how it feels when somebody copies your character's and stuff. Yup yup.

XD Your the first person who understands XDD
Posted 11/8/08 , edited 11/8/08
(hiya! thanks for the invite!)

Name: Yuzuki

Age: 13 yrs old

Gender: Female

Personality: Cool and friendly who always top her class in every exam. But hides many secrets. She loves her violin and is never seen without it. She plays it everytime she feels lonely or to cheer people up.

Appearance:

Star Ranking: 2 stars

Alice: (No Copying Alice!!) Mirror and ?invention?

Alice Type: Latent

Background: Yuzuki is the perfect child who aces in everything, from academics to sports. Her guardians are her rich grandparents who moves frequently for business purposes. They care a lot about her but mysteriously forbid her from any contact with her twin. Yuzuki's secret wish is to be able to live with her twin. Yuzuki is treated like a princess at home and she has to attend ettiqutte courses by her grandmother's orders(which stifles her). Thus, her schoolmates often sees her as an upperclass person who deserves royalty and respect(she is the perfect girl, her back is straighter than anyone and her clothers are formal and trendy). Inside, Yuzuki hates this treatment and wants to be normal.

Ever since, she was enrolled into the government private school, her grandparents couldn't feel prouder of her as they thought she was a genius. They still do want her back home as often as possible for more training in manners of a heiress.

Other: (Any other things you'd like to add) single!!
Member
1568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:


kinomoto123 wrote:

Name:Rinn Miyabi(Female)
Name:Rinn Kazuki(Male)
Miyabi's personality:Nice but likes to pull tricks on people once in a while.Very dependent on her older twin brother,Kazuki.
Kazuki's personality:Nice,extremely popular among girls.Very gentle.Loves sister very much,occasionally to the extent of overprotecting her.
Age of both:15
Birthday:24 December
Miyabi's Alice:Shinobi Alice(She can use ninjutsu,genjutsu and taijutsu really well.)
Kazuki's Alice:Musical Alice(He can play any instrument better than historical musicians once in his hands.)
Background:Mother died after giving birth to them.Father died in a car accident while rushing to the hospital.Was taken care of by their aunt who died when they were 5 years old.Were sent to an orphanage.Their Alice was discovered after a bunch of burglars targeted the orphanage.
Types:
Miyabi:


I don't know really, but the Alice of Kazuki (Playing instruments) is kind of like mines. Murasaki can play the violin and the piano and Rin can play the flute


sry abt dat,bt i haven't fin writing it..
Posted 11/8/08

kinomoto123 wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:


kinomoto123 wrote:

Name:Rinn Miyabi(Female)
Name:Rinn Kazuki(Male)
Miyabi's personality:Nice but likes to pull tricks on people once in a while.Very dependent on her older twin brother,Kazuki.
Kazuki's personality:Nice,extremely popular among girls.Very gentle.Loves sister very much,occasionally to the extent of overprotecting her.
Age of both:15
Birthday:24 December
Miyabi's Alice:Shinobi Alice(She can use ninjutsu,genjutsu and taijutsu really well.)
Kazuki's Alice:Musical Alice(He can play any instrument better than historical musicians once in his hands.)
Background:Mother died after giving birth to them.Father died in a car accident while rushing to the hospital.Was taken care of by their aunt who died when they were 5 years old.Were sent to an orphanage.Their Alice was discovered after a bunch of burglars targeted the orphanage.
Types:
Miyabi:


I don't know really, but the Alice of Kazuki (Playing instruments) is kind of like mines. Murasaki can play the violin and the piano and Rin can play the flute


sry abt dat,bt i haven't fin writing it..


XDD DW!
Member
4098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / montreal,, mes am...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
Name:Karin ??????

Age:13

Gender:female

Personality: SHE LOVES OR DOING:reading,science and biology,sports even if shes terrible at them,eating sleeping but shes not lazy,she dresses strangely sometimes but she doesnt care what others think
SHE HATES:girls who start rumors or in fanclubs about guys, guys who think the world is for them and who are cold and cant help a girl if shes in need
OTHER THEN THAT:shes outgoing but shy sometimes,terrible at cooking,thoughtful,(she may have moodswings)not afraid to fight even if thisa might happen------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Appearance: normal apperence without normally fighting


Star Ranking:one star

Alice: (No Copying Alice!!)Disapearing Alice(can make people invisible and objects but you are still able to touch them even though you cant see it)

Alice Type:i dont know

Background:Cant remember her past but she remembers how to be herself

Other:shes weird
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.