First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[OS]~~ It was beautiful, but within it was painful
Fanfic Lover
15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan *where i dr...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

mochicocoa wrote:

awww~ D:
Momo-nee-chan died TT^TT


hai..hehe thanks for reading! arigato for the comment...sorrie...i was thinking...then that came to my mind..i'm so evil!!
Fanfic Lover
6464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
it's really nice~ i like it alot~<3~
Fanfic Lover
15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan *where i dr...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

Angel_AverageGal wrote:

it's really nice~ i like it alot~<3~



arigato for reading angel-chan..honto ni!! glad that you liked it!! and thanks for the comment~
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
awww!! huhuhuhu!!!!
soo sad!!
i knew it she was blind!
but i also thought that, if she was blind, how could she write the letter?
hahahaha!!!!
this is goooood mai chan!!
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
T.T
OMGosh!!
Momo!!
why did you leave me??
I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for being so nice!! TTT.TTT
LoL
I'm sorry for being too carried away with this!!
I love it!!

I was first wondering how could she write while she's blind..
but here's the answer!!
she could see in the end!!
but her sister.. OMGosh!! I love her!! T.T

great one shot!!
keep it up Mai!! ^^,
Fanfic Lover
15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan *where i dr...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

deen22 wrote:

awww!! huhuhuhu!!!!
soo sad!!
i knew it she was blind!
but i also thought that, if she was blind, how could she write the letter?
hahahaha!!!!
this is goooood mai chan!!


ahah thanks deen-chan!!! like hsj-chan said..she could see in the end...hehe demo really apprecitate you time for reading!!
Fanfic Lover
15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan *where i dr...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

hsj9392 wrote:

T.T
OMGosh!!
Momo!!
why did you leave me??
I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for being so nice!! TTT.TTT
LoL
I'm sorry for being too carried away with this!!
I love it!!

I was first wondering how could she write while she's blind..
but here's the answer!!
she could see in the end!!
but her sister.. OMGosh!! I love her!! T.T

great one shot!!
keep it up Mai!! ^^,


arrriiigggaattoo hsj-chan...ahaha sorrie..i made momo died in the end..and ur right..she wrote the diary after she could see!! hehe i hope it made sense..i wasn't sure..if i made it where the readers could understand it!!
Fanfic Lover
1997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
ouh noooo this is so great !!!!!!!! nexto nexto !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ouh im supadupa happy now !!! ^o^
Fanfic Lover
15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan *where i dr...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

nawa94 wrote:

ouh noooo this is so great !!!!!!!! nexto nexto !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ouh im supadupa happy now !!! ^o^



ahaha thanks for reading!! heeh demo it's a one shot!! nawa=chan!!
Fanfic Lover
1997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

Mai-Lee wrote:


nawa94 wrote:

ouh noooo this is so great !!!!!!!! nexto nexto !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ouh im supadupa happy now !!! ^o^



ahaha thanks for reading!! heeh demo it's a one shot!! nawa=chan!!


is it really oneshot ? because im so happy if u continue . i thought u'll be make up a story of their daughter . hahahaha
ouh im really happy . but is this really onmeshot !! ahhhh *dissapointed*
Fanfic Lover
15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan *where i dr...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

nawa94 wrote:


Mai-Lee wrote:


nawa94 wrote:

ouh noooo this is so great !!!!!!!! nexto nexto !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ouh im supadupa happy now !!! ^o^



ahaha thanks for reading!! heeh demo it's a one shot!! nawa=chan!!


is it really oneshot ? because im so happy if u continue . i thought u'll be make up a story of their daughter . hahahaha
ouh im really happy . but is this really onmeshot !! ahhhh *dissapointed*


eh?? honto?? ahah hai..it is a one shot...dakedo...thanks for saying that..u made my day better!! hmm..i if i did make it into another story for their daughter..i wouldn't really know what to write her part for!! gomen ne!!!! sorry for the dissappoinment!!!
Fanfic Lover
1997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

Mai-Lee wrote:


nawa94 wrote:


Mai-Lee wrote:


nawa94 wrote:

ouh noooo this is so great !!!!!!!! nexto nexto !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ouh im supadupa happy now !!! ^o^



ahaha thanks for reading!! heeh demo it's a one shot!! nawa=chan!!


is it really oneshot ? because im so happy if u continue . i thought u'll be make up a story of their daughter . hahahaha
ouh im really happy . but is this really onmeshot !! ahhhh *dissapointed*


eh?? honto?? ahah hai..it is a one shot...dakedo...thanks for saying that..u made my day better!! hmm..i if i did make it into another story for their daughter..i wouldn't really know what to write her part for!! gomen ne!!!! sorry for the dissappoinment!!!


ahh thats okay !! but i really love the story especially her onee-chan's part .... supa sad
32671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
T___T AMAZING!
Noooo!!! NEEEEE-CHAAAAAAAN!!!
Goood job. I reallly love it!
Sorry for reading it late!
Fanfic Lover
15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan *where i dr...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

Cherrilly17 wrote:

T___T AMAZING!
Noooo!!! NEEEEE-CHAAAAAAAN!!!
Goood job. I reallly love it!
Sorry for reading it late!



CHERRILLYCHAN....WHERE HAVE U BEEN??? I MISS YOU!! T.T.....THANKS FOR TAKING UR TIME AND READING IT...MINNA.I'M SO HAPPY!! HEHE HOW ARE U?
32671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

Mai-Lee wrote:


Cherrilly17 wrote:

T___T AMAZING!
Noooo!!! NEEEEE-CHAAAAAAAN!!!
Goood job. I reallly love it!
Sorry for reading it late!



CHERRILLYCHAN....WHERE HAVE U BEEN??? I MISS YOU!! T.T.....THANKS FOR TAKING UR TIME AND READING IT...MINNA.I'M SO HAPPY!! HEHE HOW ARE U?


Mai-chaaaaaaaaaaan!! I know it's been too long!! lol I've been up and about everywhere lol xD.
I'm gooooooooooooooooooooooood!!! How are yoooou?!?! ^__________^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.