First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
if a gurl allows u to do anything to her in 10 minute,what will u do to her?
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
id tell her to hold really still and close her eyes. Then I'm going to drug her and then

40772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
i will be friend with her.
1748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

MiSSiEbunBAO wrote:

Totally obvious what guys would say.

Prove me wrong.


I wouldent do anything sexual to her.
22734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
nothing at all
3095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
im not that quick i like to take my time
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

sos_dragonmoop wrote:

....I can just picture every guys answer in this thread


no you cant.........i think you're thinking something MOST guys will do but not EVERY guy


lovelishaa wrote:

hahahah.. its obvious what all guys would do -_-"


not really.........there are different types of guys


MiSSiEbunBAO wrote:

Totally obvious what guys would say.

Prove me wrong.


I will!!!! If i had that chance, i would just invite friends(boys AND girls) then PARTY!!!!


the 3 of your are kinda.....sexists...
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

sumit714 wrote:


MiSSiEbunBAO wrote:

Totally obvious what guys would say.

Prove me wrong.


I wouldent do anything sexual to her.


*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*
1023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
I would steal her money. Then run before the ten minutes is over.

If she doesn't have any money, then we'll just talk. Or I'll just abandon her.
Posted 11/8/08 , edited 11/8/08
I'd tell her to get her ass into the kitchen and make me a sammich. A sammich fit for the gods.


ralphespi wrote:


sumit714 wrote:


MiSSiEbunBAO wrote:

Totally obvious what guys would say.

Prove me wrong.


I wouldent do anything sexual to her.


*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*


What a natural born liar.

15120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
anything? o_____O cook for meeee! i love a gurl's cooking no matter how bad it is. x]
5561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
I'd probably ask her if she was a whore or... ask her if she wanted to have an orgy >.< lol jk jk
15120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

lonely_devil wrote:

I'd probably ask her if she was a whore or... ask her if she wanted to have an orgy >.< lol jk jk


o_____0 thats scary.. lols
Posted 11/8/08

lonely_devil wrote:

I'd probably ask her if she was a whore or... ask her if she wanted to have an orgy >.< lol jk jk


lol you're like a female version of kinkyhamster
Posted 11/8/08
RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

did i mention rape?
982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / melbourne
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

ralphespi wrote:


sos_dragonmoop wrote:

....I can just picture every guys answer in this thread


no you cant.........i think you're thinking something MOST guys will do but not EVERY guy


lovelishaa wrote:

hahahah.. its obvious what all guys would do -_-"


not really.........there are different types of guys


MiSSiEbunBAO wrote:

Totally obvious what guys would say.

Prove me wrong.


I will!!!! If i had that chance, i would just invite friends(boys AND girls) then PARTY!!!!


the 3 of your are kinda.....sexists...


are you saying..that if a girl were to say that to u.. nothing sexual would cross ur mind?

i dont believe u.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.