First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Tegoism Hate?
Tegoist
10486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / jakarta
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

ruchi08 wrote:

we should just ignore them.. actually, i've always expected this to happen.. i'm like, "someday soon, they'll see our group and think it's stupid or something".. the thing they don't know is that this is a group for crying out loud.. we are not some cult to where we make Tegoism a real religion.. this is a group where we can share our love for Tegoshi.. an active group where all the mods and members are like a real family..


hai!!! hai!!! i'm agree with you 10000000% chichi-chi!!!!! >_<
Tegoist
284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / (GER) zannen dake...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
it's about havin fun and findin people who like the same stuff like u, isnt it?
i dont see where this should be wrong, i absolutely agree with what u guys posted above. :3
Keep Spreading the TEGO-LOVE!!!
Posted 11/11/08 , edited 11/11/08
my comment:


i'll post the cmnts if there is more...for god sake...this girl is...nevermind...i dn wanna b like ryo...it'll be really bad...
Angel
4645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

anime_tb28 wrote:

my comment:


i'll post the cmnts if there is more...for god sake...this girl is...nevermind...i dn wanna b like ryo...it'll be really bad...


for this person's information, i must say this.. not just me, but many of our fellow tegoists are actively learning japanese for the sake of going to japan too. even if she doesnt like the concept of our group that much, she shouldnt demean our Shrine. we dont really worship there. the Shrine is a place for us tegoists to let other ppl know what we want to tell tegoshi-sama and for us to relieve our stress. surely there are things that you want to say but you may not be able to tell other ppl in rl. that is what the Shrine is for. it is for us tegoists to confide in to the other tegoists and to get their opinions. i feel really insulted that she talked about our Shrine that way.

Posted 11/11/08

ulteyejx wrote:


anime_tb28 wrote:

my comment:


i'll post the cmnts if there is more...for god sake...this girl is...nevermind...i dn wanna b like ryo...it'll be really bad...


for this person's information, i must say this.. not just me, but many of our fellow tegoists are actively learning japanese for the sake of going to japan too. even if she doesnt like the concept of our group that much, she shouldnt demean our Shrine. we dont really worship there. the Shrine is a place for us tegoists to let other ppl know what we want to tell tegoshi-sama and for us to relieve our stress. surely there are things that you want to say but you may not be able to tell other ppl in rl. that is what the Shrine is for. it is for us tegoists to confide in to the other tegoists and to get their opinions. i feel really insulted that she talked about our Shrine that way.



she replied again:
Can you please read my #26 post again? Read the sentence clearly because I didn't call the Tegoist freaks. I'm saying all Tegoshi fans look like freaks, including me, to outsiders because of such events like these. I mean, Tegoshi already get enough hate from who don't like him. I just don't want it to escalate. Having this Tegoism religion isn't helping either. We always kid around that he is like God, but the fun is ruined when a group of fans actually make it true through a whole religion.

I understand it's not a real religion, but the fact that you went and named the group "Tegoism" doesn't make it a funny joke we have amongst ourselves anymore. Instead, I'm a bit disturbed. There are so many other ways to name it like "Tegoshi no Kazoku" if you say that you guys act like a family.

Also, learning Japanese is something I've forced into my schedule. I am going out of my way to learn this language, even though it makes it tough on myself. The reason why I want to cherish learning this language is because I want to understand what Tegoshi says instead of relying on English translations. Wouldn't you want to understand what your loved one says?

If you really want to learn Japanese like the way you just told me, there are free lesson websites I can recommend to you. I know your parents might be against it, but what's so wrong about learning a new language? Take it as a learning experience.

And, you don't know what the future holds for you, so you shouldn't assume that you will never go to Japan. If you really want to go, you will find a way to go.
Posted 11/11/08
ne ano...if u guys think it that way...then u shud b telling her on the livejournal post...im sure she wouldn't even bother to read if u post it here...
Angel
4645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

anime_tb28 wrote:


ulteyejx wrote:


anime_tb28 wrote:

my comment:


i'll post the cmnts if there is more...for god sake...this girl is...nevermind...i dn wanna b like ryo...it'll be really bad...


for this person's information, i must say this.. not just me, but many of our fellow tegoists are actively learning japanese for the sake of going to japan too. even if she doesnt like the concept of our group that much, she shouldnt demean our Shrine. we dont really worship there. the Shrine is a place for us tegoists to let other ppl know what we want to tell tegoshi-sama and for us to relieve our stress. surely there are things that you want to say but you may not be able to tell other ppl in rl. that is what the Shrine is for. it is for us tegoists to confide in to the other tegoists and to get their opinions. i feel really insulted that she talked about our Shrine that way.



she replied again:
Can you please read my #26 post again? Read the sentence clearly because I didn't call the Tegoist freaks. I'm saying all Tegoshi fans look like freaks, including me, to outsiders because of such events like these. I mean, Tegoshi already get enough hate from who don't like him. I just don't want it to escalate. Having this Tegoism religion isn't helping either. We always kid around that he is like God, but the fun is ruined when a group of fans actually make it true through a whole religion.

I understand it's not a real religion, but the fact that you went and named the group "Tegoism" doesn't make it a funny joke we have amongst ourselves anymore. Instead, I'm a bit disturbed. There are so many other ways to name it like "Tegoshi no Kazoku" if you say that you guys act like a family.

Also, learning Japanese is something I've forced into my schedule. I am going out of my way to learn this language, even though it makes it tough on myself. The reason why I want to cherish learning this language is because I want to understand what Tegoshi says instead of relying on English translations. Wouldn't you want to understand what your loved one says?

If you really want to learn Japanese like the way you just told me, there are free lesson websites I can recommend to you. I know your parents might be against it, but what's so wrong about learning a new language? Take it as a learning experience.

And, you don't know what the future holds for you, so you shouldn't assume that you will never go to Japan. If you really want to go, you will find a way to go.


now she's trying to help us? oh lol. the irony.
Tegoist
12606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Baka Land
Offline
Posted 11/12/08 , edited 11/12/08
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAH xDD this is the most hilarious thing on the planet. Seriously, cant some people take a joke? hahah xD we all know he's not god, its just innocent fun. Let people have their fandom. Gee wiz.

x___x

Buuuuut it did seem like she had honest concern for Tegoshi, which is all that matter, ne?
I certainly agree that to someone who is completley new to NEWS, we probably seem crazy
Posted 11/12/08
well...we finally stopped..

her replies:



i consider that as a stop. what she meant was...she did not make that secret. other people do that while sha and the other mods post them...so..
Posted 11/12/08

DearBlue wrote:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAH xDD this is the most hilarious thing on the planet. Seriously, cant some people take a joke? hahah xD we all know he's not god, its just innocent fun. Let people have their fandom. Gee wiz.

x___x

Buuuuut it did seem like she had honest concern for Tegoshi, which is all that matter, ne?
I certainly agree that to someone who is completley new to NEWS, we probably seem crazy


yeah..i have to agree...as much as i hate to say it...

Tegoist
12606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Baka Land
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

anime_tb28 wrote:


DearBlue wrote:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAH xDD this is the most hilarious thing on the planet. Seriously, cant some people take a joke? hahah xD we all know he's not god, its just innocent fun. Let people have their fandom. Gee wiz.

x___x

Buuuuut it did seem like she had honest concern for Tegoshi, which is all that matter, ne?
I certainly agree that to someone who is completley new to NEWS, we probably seem crazy


yeah..i have to agree...as much as i hate to say it...



:)

What was this group on LJ that this was being posted on again? JE Secrets? o__o isnt that the one that spreads bad rumors about JE guys?
Posted 11/12/08

DearBlue wrote:


anime_tb28 wrote:


DearBlue wrote:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAH xDD this is the most hilarious thing on the planet. Seriously, cant some people take a joke? hahah xD we all know he's not god, its just innocent fun. Let people have their fandom. Gee wiz.

x___x

Buuuuut it did seem like she had honest concern for Tegoshi, which is all that matter, ne?
I certainly agree that to someone who is completley new to NEWS, we probably seem crazy


yeah..i have to agree...as much as i hate to say it...



:)

What was this group on LJ that this was being posted on again? JE Secrets? o__o isnt that the one that spreads bad rumors about JE guys?


yes...JE_SECRETS....really?? i didn't know that...

Posted 11/13/08 , edited 11/13/08

madalinaxxx wrote:

ok , i dunno about all tegoists , but i personally call him kami-sama because he's very dear to me but ... WE ARE NOT STUPID ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY BELIEVE HE IS GOD !!!it's more like a nickname because we like him so much and ... does everyone bows at the shrine ???i bow in my head but that's about it


well said dear.. hi-5
y cant those ppl think of this as a joke.. LOL
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.