First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
Are you starting to get irritated with flat chested midgets?
Posted 11/10/08
Don't think I am a pervert, I am a girl myself, but it still annoyed me.
349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
I think that by having both the girls with huge boobs and the girls with 'delicious flat chest' in a show, the animators can make the average girl stick out better. Go normality!

Yeah, gentlemen, if they're there, and fit in your hand, that's a good criteria.
Going more scientifically, this check actually helps pass genes along: Girls with little to no mammary expansion tend not to have developed other aspects, such as the birthing hip, and certainly won't be able to feed your children, should they survive the birthing process. Girls with too large of bosoms may have excess amounts of estrogen floating around in their system, and might influence the development of male offspring, increasing the potentiality of hermaphroditism as well as miscarriages due to immuno-response to the incoming testosterone-based entity.

Boobies are important, yes, but like how men's bodies are not as important as their paychecks, women's bodies are not as important as their emotional and physical capacity.
2751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / still on the move
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
nope -- that's reality
Posted 11/10/08 , edited 11/10/08

KuzumiTaiga wrote:


flourlove wrote:


kookiemonstar wrote:


KuzumiTaiga wrote:

i think the existence of these midgets are....irritating


They're not irritating at all.

I don't know your reason for hating these MIDGETS!!

Maybe you're tall and hate the ones who's small or
maybe you're big breasted and hate those ppl who have small chest or
whatever your reason!! I don't care at all!! It's just that
they're not irritating.
END!!


Yah, yah, they're irritating. All they do is complain and try to prove their tough when they're really just soft. Do you know how much that would irritate a lot of people for real? =_= Why not find them irritating in an anime?


I HAVE A REAL LIVING INDIAN CLASSMATE, HER UNIFORM MEASUREMENT ON HER CHEST WAS TOOOOOOO WIDE, TOO MUCH AIR WENT IN, ANOTHER CLASSMATE PUSH THERE, U CAN SEE HER HAIR FLYING!


..ok ^^" Dude I read your other posts..I get your point, but it's still freaky.

Anyway..off to bed. Gnight
257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
I will admit that those characters have been overdone lately. But I don't think it's the chest size or height that bothers anyone. If anything, its the Tsundere that people are fed up with. I personally get annoyed by most stereotypical tsunderes. Probably for the fact that they are so phony. People like them for being tough on the outside but soft on the inside; I get that. But what's wrong with being yourself? People who try to deceive people or try to put up a facade are annoying. What's worse are the tsundere fans who hate any nice girl just because the nice girls don't pretend to be badasses, and drop kick dudes. God forbid the male lead decides to go out with the girl that seems to like him, rather than the one that curb stomps him.

Having said that I enjoy most of the anime's that Rei Kugimiya does. I do find it weird how she is in everything now though. As of right now I can think of 3 animes that are still airing new episodes where she plays a main character, Toradora, Akane-iro, and Gintama. Hell she's even in Gundam 00 (though not a main character).
1583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Eclipse No Sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

flourlove wrote:


KuzumiTaiga wrote:


flourlove wrote:


kookiemonstar wrote:


KuzumiTaiga wrote:

i think the existence of these midgets are....irritating


They're not irritating at all.

I don't know your reason for hating these MIDGETS!!

Maybe you're tall and hate the ones who's small or
maybe you're big breasted and hate those ppl who have small chest or
whatever your reason!! I don't care at all!! It's just that
they're not irritating.
END!!


Yah, yah, they're irritating. All they do is complain and try to prove their tough when they're really just soft. Do you know how much that would irritate a lot of people for real? =_= Why not find them irritating in an anime?


I HAVE A REAL LIVING INDIAN CLASSMATE, HER UNIFORM MEASUREMENT ON HER CHEST WAS TOOOOOOO WIDE, TOO MUCH AIR WENT IN, ANOTHER CLASSMATE PUSH THERE, U CAN SEE HER HAIR FLYING!


..ok ^^" Dude I read your other posts..I get your point, but it's still freaky.

Anyway..off to bed. Gnight


oyaaaaaa....sumi
4774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ..my room, which...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
= =" discrimination indeed....
345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / hidden valley of iga
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
no not really .. im after d story , not for d chest woooot @@
1583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Eclipse No Sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
why????? it's....it's.....
3860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

Miyaru wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


monique_gaille wrote:


KuzumiTaiga wrote:


monique_gaille wrote:

waah..you're a pervert!!


that's the nature of ever homosapien/ningen/mazoku/human in the world... you can't resist *** can you?


i'm a girl duh..were different‼


I see. Then a girl is not a human by your logic. Hmm... New discovery.


More like male and female are two different sides of the same coin Though I won't decline that it's in human nature that we think about sexual desires. Girls tend to get embarrased when saying such things, that's why we decline it


hahahahaha that a joke right girl talk about that type of stuff all the time. just in a different way but it still means the same thing. girl/boys both are pervs. Any way i never meet a girl who got embarrass by talking about sex before. Girl usually can talk about that stuff better then boys. Only in anime does girl get all embarrass over it.
3860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/08 , edited 11/11/08

KuzumiTaiga wrote:

i think the existence of these midgets are....irritating


blond one don't really like are hate pink hair one pretty good shana i love not in the perv way just in teh little sister are older sister way. and brown she pretty cool.
3860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

KuzumiTaiga wrote:


winnietan0928 wrote:

lolz(: actually i dun mind those with small boobies(: i think huge ones r quite disturbing(:


that's bcuz ur a girl! GIRL!!! and the flat ones are...worse than touching a rough washboard


i think big boob are weird i rather ave size. Any way boobs only a like extremely small none important part in my mind i like the face and personality. those two are extremely important.
9024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / tabi tabi
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
no!

UNLIMETED WALPAPER WORKS!







28 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
I think it's just like any other anime stereotype... are people getting tired of skinny-to-regular-sized male anime heroes? No? Didn't think so...

I'll admit I found Zero no Tsukaima took the tiny tsundere character and stretched it to its limits, but I think shows like ToraDora are showing that there's still life to put into reused character types with the proper character development.
9781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / cavite / phil
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
no really!!! hojo reika,suzuna of eyeshield,taiga of toradora,shana and many more most of them are lovable!!!!!!!
First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.