First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Are you starting to get irritated with flat chested midgets?
2339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51
Online
Posted 11/8/08
The thing is, they don't grow as they get older, so when they hit 18...





It's like sex with children, but LEGAL. OOOOOOOH YEAH.
57242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / ...........
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
their all annoying except nagi ^.^ cause nagi is funny
677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
not really
5516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Sri Lanka
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
I dont know if they irritate me - but the flat chested, smaller ones are usually portrayed as the brainy 'know-it-all' which is probably why you are getting irritated?
2084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sanctuary
Offline
Posted 11/8/08 , edited 11/8/08


Actually they turn me on

Take a look at this one. It's so damn hot even though it's anime.
One of the only few anime characters that made me fall in love all over again
2084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sanctuary
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

roby55 wrote:

their all annoying except nagi ^.^ cause nagi is funny


Nagi ain't no midget. She's taller than all of them
57242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / ...........
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

hokeymon wrote:


roby55 wrote:

their all annoying except nagi ^.^ cause nagi is funny


Nagi ain't no midget. She's taller than all of them



she is a midget but agreed she is taller of them all
2084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sanctuary
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

roby55 wrote:


hokeymon wrote:


roby55 wrote:

their all annoying except nagi ^.^ cause nagi is funny


Nagi ain't no midget. She's taller than all of them



she is a midget but agreed she is taller of them all


Mmmm I don't know about that. She does have the same height as everyone else so I don't consider her a midget. Also asians are a bit smaller than Westerners so Nagi has a normal height for a girl.
2066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
Lol Wut'd throughout the whole page
8559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

KuzumiTaiga wrote:

Anyone here getting pissed off with this type of character?









Shana,Nagi and Taiga? No.
Louise? Fuck yeah, annoying little shit.
892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Highway: 5mph
Offline
Posted 11/8/08 , edited 11/8/08
Uhh, they exist to fill a void for people who want lolis, but don't want to feel bad about wanting lolis, and thus say they are 'flat midgets'.
>.o They annoy me just the same as every other harem cliche character.

No wait, I hate the big boobed girl who is a tease more. Stop teasing him! Just let him sleep with you already. He would really appreciate it. ;~;
57242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / ...........
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

hokeymon wrote:


roby55 wrote:


hokeymon wrote:


roby55 wrote:

their all annoying except nagi ^.^ cause nagi is funny


Nagi ain't no midget. She's taller than all of them



she is a midget but agreed she is taller of them all


Mmmm I don't know about that. She does have the same height as everyone else so I don't consider her a midget. Also asians are a bit smaller than Westerners so Nagi has a normal height for a girl.




well not all asian is smaller than wester girls lol XD but i guess its because of her age
9300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / where the hell am I
Offline
Posted 11/8/08 , edited 11/8/08
only if they think they know everything and treat people like crap
just because they're cute and can get away with it
1716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / your mind !!!!!!
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
I just dont like midgets but you want bigger breasts ??!!!! Thats just wrong man i bet a lot of ppl think your perverted right now !!!!
528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
nope
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.