First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Internet Love?
Posted 11/8/08
No.I don't believe.I pity those who are having online relationships.
I mean, I prefer real. =/ .
34522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
Internet Relationships = Lulz and Fail.

I mean seriously, you don't know who they are or what they look like until you meet them in real life.
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
Sure it can happen but it generally comes out one sided, full of lies, and almost never works.
Posted 11/8/08
hell noo .
you can make friends over the net though ! :)
8886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
○(ゝω •)○ Coming t...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
answer: NO
Posted 11/8/08
duplicate
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-214741/Love-on-the-Internet.html
34511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

AcidVampyre wrote:

Do you guys believe in falling in love with someone you've never seen? Do you think the relationship will work out?
Share your thoughts here...



sorry girl, online relationship just bring you nowhere

duplicate

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-111497/Is-online-relationship-acceptable.html

~reported
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 11/8/08 , edited 11/8/08

wych_elm wrote:


AcidVampyre wrote:

Do you guys believe in falling in love with someone you've never seen? Do you think the relationship will work out?
Share your thoughts here...



sorry girl, online relationship just bring you nowhere

duplicate

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-111497/Is-online-relationship-acceptable.html

~reported


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-214741/Love-on-the-Internet.html?pg=22#18235793

^^ Don't forget that one in the extended discussion section

I think if two people can devote themselves to a relationship, then yes.

It would take alot of patience though
34511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


wych_elm wrote:


AcidVampyre wrote:

Do you guys believe in falling in love with someone you've never seen? Do you think the relationship will work out?
Share your thoughts here...



sorry girl, online relationship just bring you nowhere

duplicate

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-111497/Is-online-relationship-acceptable.html

~reported


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-214741/Love-on-the-Internet.html?pg=22#18235793

^^ Don't forget that one in the extended discussion section

I think if two people can devote themselves to a relationship, then yes.

It would take alot of patience though


yeah.i spotted two of them..or perhaps many more thread but only is necessary.

yeah..then it would likely to lead to cyber sex.
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

wych_elm wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


wych_elm wrote:


AcidVampyre wrote:

Do you guys believe in falling in love with someone you've never seen? Do you think the relationship will work out?
Share your thoughts here...



sorry girl, online relationship just bring you nowhere

duplicate

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-111497/Is-online-relationship-acceptable.html

~reported


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-214741/Love-on-the-Internet.html?pg=22#18235793

^^ Don't forget that one in the extended discussion section

I think if two people can devote themselves to a relationship, then yes.

It would take alot of patience though


yeah.i spotted two of them..or perhaps many more thread but only is necessary.

yeah..then it would likely to lead to cyber sex.


LOL I find it amusing to watch ppl cyber but then I'm also creeped out =/
28563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / ~wherever sarcasm...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
nope.. I don't believe in such thing..
and btw,

this is a duplicate >.<
34511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

I think if two people can devote themselves to a relationship, then yes.

It would take alot of patience though


yeah.i spotted two of them..or perhaps many more thread but only is necessary.

yeah..then it would likely to lead to cyber sex.

LOL I find it amusing to watch ppl cyber but then I'm also creeped out =/

now you know. anyway it just bring us nowhere..and most cases is where young girls get trapped by men.
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 11/8/08 , edited 11/8/08

wych_elm wrote:



now you know. anyway it just bring us nowhere..and most cases is where young girls get trapped by men.


Eek ... well I wasn't referring to those! I was talking about the ones my friends do =/. Since they like to start it while I'm in the chat, while watching anime. I usually catch pieces and some of the stuff they come up with can not even be done, so all you can do is laugh at them for coming up with such idiotic ideas.
Posted 11/8/08
There are some little kids would does online relationship
its kind of freaky.. "pedobear"


but yea its pretty stupid to have online relationship..
Posted 11/8/08

BlazingRb wrote:

hell no, internet relationships are just stupid >.>


Exactly what I was going to post.

Seriously. It's another sign that you need to get a life, or go out and find real love in the real world. Those people need to understand that their e-fiance could be a 50 year old serial killer pretending to be a single 14 year old smart kid, I'm pretty sure you know my point.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.