First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Are you too old to watch anime?
1364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
well .... people tell me that
what do you think ??

I think that if i'm teenager that doesn't mean that I'm too bigger for watching anime
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

The-Delicate-Doll wrote:

well .... people tell me that
what do you think ??

I think that if i'm teenager that doesn't mean that I'm too bigger for watching anime


Haha the correct term would be old. I am too old to watch anime would be the correct way to say it ^_^
1364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

zendude wrote:

Bigger?
What do you mean by "bigger?" That is some weird vernacular that I never heard of.
Don't you mean too "old" to watch Anime?


you know what's the meaning of what i'm saying . -_-"
so just give me your opinion
Guardian of A/M/P
65268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

The-Delicate-Doll wrote:


zendude wrote:

Bigger?
What do you mean by "bigger?" That is some weird vernacular that I never heard of.
Don't you mean too "old" to watch Anime?


you know what's the meaning of what i'm saying . -_-"
so just give me your opinion


Well, I am 23, so some people might think that I am too old to watch Anime. But the hell with it, I like to be entranced by stories from a foreign in animate form. Also, American T.V. has a lot of re-runs and fail shows, not to mention that the choices are limited.

Well, my parents never really cared when I was watching Anime when I was a kid, nor did they think that it was weird that am watching it when I was 17. So, I got my mannerisms of not giving a crap from them.

Does this suffice your request?
10455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / *insert location...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
bigger as in fatter? no xD
bigger as in older...maybe...but i think the oldie border is maybe around 40 yrs old xD
4440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / solon
Offline
Posted 11/8/08 , edited 11/8/08
who care's as long as you enjoy it watch it. age doesn't matter especialy since they got anime for all ages for adults for kids for teen's and for all.
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
you can't never be too old to watch anime!!!!
But anyways i think this is a duplicate *sorry*
5642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
500 / M / darkness
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
I don't care I will still be watching it when I am 768
4909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Rakuen
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
There is no such thing. Anime is for al ages, the one that mystakes is u cause u listen to them.^^
1364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

_Anime_Boy_ wrote:

There is no such thing. Anime is for al ages, the one that mystakes is u cause u listen to them.^^


i'm not listen to them
I don't care about what they say
but i just wanna tell you guys about what people saying .
436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
i don't think so...there's no age limit watching anime...i'm 25 still watching it with my little boy even my son don't like watching i still watch it....lolz........even my dad he's 48 already still watch anime/ cartoon what ever do you want to call it....
Guardian of A/M/P
65268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

The-Delicate-Doll wrote:


_Anime_Boy_ wrote:

There is no such thing. Anime is for al ages, the one that mystakes is u cause u listen to them.^^


i'm not listen to them
I don't care about what they say
but i just wanna tell you guys about what people saying .


I think that people here have heard this, "too old for Anime," one way or another.
So in a sense, everyone here can relate to you and to what you are saying.
1364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

dexche111722 wrote:

i don't think so...there's no age limit watching anime...i'm 25 still watching it with my little boy even my son don't like watching i still watch it....lolz........even my dad he's 48 already still watch anime/ cartoon what ever do you want to call it....


cool
4909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Rakuen
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

The-Delicate-Doll wrote:


_Anime_Boy_ wrote:

There is no such thing. Anime is for al ages, the one that mystakes is u cause u listen to them.^^


i'm not listen to them
I don't care about what they say
but i just wanna tell you guys about what people saying .

U don't have 2 be mad at me i just telled my opinion...its not like i sayed something bad 2 u personally.

1364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

_Anime_Boy_ wrote:


The-Delicate-Doll wrote:


_Anime_Boy_ wrote:

There is no such thing. Anime is for al ages, the one that mystakes is u cause u listen to them.^^


i'm not listen to them
I don't care about what they say
but i just wanna tell you guys about what people saying .

U don't have 2 be mad at me i just telled my opinion...its not like i sayed something bad 2 u personally.



i'm not mad from u
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.