First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply ID Cards
Member
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
Username : heidigirl
Name : heidi chan
Age : 25
Gender : female
DOB : nov 3rd
Position : ( member/moderator ): member
Example: 3
Pic:


Moderator
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

bgirl523 wrote:

Username :bgirl523
Name :Kelly
Age :11
Gender :Female
DOB :May 23
Position : moderator
Example:3
Pic:


So here's your ID sorry that it's so late,I hope u like it
Moderator
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

heidigirl wrote:

Username : heidigirl
Name : heidi chan
Age : 25
Gender : female
DOB : nov 3rd
Position : ( member/moderator ): member
Example: 3
Pic:




Ok so I'm realy sorry for the late reply but heres ur ID I hope u still like it through it's late
Member
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


heidigirl wrote:

Username : heidigirl
Name : heidi chan
Age : 25
Gender : female
DOB : nov 3rd
Position : ( member/moderator ): member
Example: 3
Pic:




Ok so I'm realy sorry for the late reply but heres ur ID I hope u still like it through it's late


thanks a lot for this!!! it's really nice and very kawaii!!!

Moderator
39617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York. Ya i kn...
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


bgirl523 wrote:

Username :bgirl523
Name :Kelly
Age :11
Gender :Female
DOB :May 23
Position : moderator
Example:3
Pic:


So here's your ID sorry that it's so late,I hope u like it


arigato
i luv it =]
Moderator
39617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York. Ya i kn...
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


bgirl523 wrote:

Username :bgirl523
Name :Kelly
Age :11
Gender :Female
DOB :May 23
Position : moderator
Example:3
Pic:


So here's your ID sorry that it's so late,I hope u like it

oo and im a moderator just sayin
but its okay =]
Member
2210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Joongie's Arms
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
Username : JaeHo2JaeMinLuvBoth
Name : Jasmine
Age : 13
Gender : Female
DOB : April 3 1995
Position : ( member/moderator ) member
Example: 3
Pic:


is there anyway you can erase the blingee sign on the picture..? TT-TT
Posted 11/19/08
Username :lovelesslegend92
Name : Eren
Age :16
Gender :female
DOB :April 20, 1992
Position :member
Example: #3
Pic:
Member
2813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
username:lamquan
name:kyoko
age:18
gender:female
DOB: july 4
position: member
example: 3
pic:
Posted 11/28/08
Username :rock_angel897
Name :amy
Age :14
Gender :female
DOB :april 8
Position : member
Example: #3 plz
Pic:
Moderator
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

lovelesslegend92 wrote:

Username :lovelesslegend92
Name : Eren
Age :16
Gender :female
DOB :April 20, 1992
Position :member
Example: #3
Pic:


I'm realy sorry that it took so long but school stressed me out so gomene and I hope u still like it
Moderator
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

lamquan wrote:

username:lamquan
name:kyoko
age:18
gender:female
DOB: july 4
position: member
example: 3
pic:


Gomenasi for the long time that it took me to make ur ID but I hadn't any time latly because of school so I'm realy sorry,but I hope u still like your ID
Moderator
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

rock_angel897 wrote:

Username :rock_angel897
Name :amy
Age :14
Gender :female
DOB :april 8
Position : member
Example: #3 plz
Pic:


Ok so heres your ID and I'm sorry that it took some time but I hope that u like it,so arigato
Moderator
11833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vampire land
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

JaeHo2JaeMinLuvBoth wrote:

Username : JaeHo2JaeMinLuvBoth
Name : Jasmine
Age : 13
Gender : Female
DOB : April 3 1995
Position : ( member/moderator ) member
Example: 3
Pic:


is there anyway you can erase the blingee sign on the picture..? TT-TT


I would love to make ur ID but could u upload the pic again,because it's no more there arigato
Posted 11/29/08

Rescha_Sakura12121 wrote:


lovelesslegend92 wrote:

Username :lovelesslegend92
Name : Eren
Age :16
Gender :female
DOB :April 20, 1992
Position :member
Example: #3
Pic:


I'm realy sorry that it took so long but school stressed me out so gomene and I hope u still like it


it's ok. i like it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.