First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
Celebrities that are naturally cute
200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

blue14 wrote:


bluegreen48 wrote:


snowmild wrote:

The cutest celeb I ever seen is Mason Moon... He doesn't have to try....




he's the cutest...especially when he's with jang geun suk....


i really have to agree with u!!!
and yes! yes! yes!
JGS and Mason are sOo darn cute!! (pls do watch Baby & me~ soOoper cute movie)
i bet mason would be a future JGS..lol...kkk >.<





sorry 4 the long post >___<





koi_jap wrote:

MASON MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


of course...he is naturally CUTE..in every sense of the word!

Those who think he's NOT CUTE....must be BLIND!hahahaha










His DAD is also extremely CUTE! hahahaha





hihi! don't forget masoon..
605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / planet earth
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

koi_jap wrote:

MASON MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


of course...he is naturally CUTE..in every sense of the word!

Those who think he's NOT CUTE....must be BLIND!hahahaha








His DAD is also extremely CUTE! hahahaha


yeah..that's right.. these two guys can beat the rest..

2597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / away from RLE
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

simplysophisticated wrote:


blue14 wrote:


bluegreen48 wrote:


snowmild wrote:

The cutest celeb I ever seen is Mason Moon... He doesn't have to try....




he's the cutest...especially when he's with jang geun suk....


i really have to agree with u!!!
and yes! yes! yes!
JGS and Mason are sOo darn cute!! (pls do watch Baby & me~ soOoper cute movie)
i bet mason would be a future JGS..lol...kkk >.<





sorry 4 the long post >___<





koi_jap wrote:

MASON MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


of course...he is naturally CUTE..in every sense of the word!

Those who think he's NOT CUTE....must be BLIND!hahahaha










His DAD is also extremely CUTE! hahahaha





hihi! don't forget masoon..


Oh Yes! their tandem is the best EVER!

kyaaaaaaa...can't get enough of them....

Jang Geun Seok will make a great dad and husband at that....

hahahaha


to the future Mrs. Jang Geun Seok.........I ENVY YOU! so watch out! hahahaha
282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

cutedane_18 wrote:


chibiladychoi wrote:


cutedane_18 wrote:

i tHinK tHaT tHe peRsOn tHaT aLwaYs LooKs cuTe eVen tHoughT hE dOesn'T tRy aT aLL iS.....
cHiNeN yUURi!!!!!


is there something wrong with your keyboard?


nOpE!! i'M xUR!! i tHinK hE'S cUtE!! haha,,
bUt iT"S mY oPiNioN tHougH.. i doNt exPecT eVeRyoNe tO LiKe hiM tOo... :sweatingbullets: :)



Hi cutedane,

I guess you got it wrong. What chibiladychoi mean to say is about the way you typed the letters. Not the way you think that cHiNeN yUURi is cute.
68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
Xiah Junsu!!!!






818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
definatly utada hikaru and ueno juri!! and ikuta toma and koikke teppei
3996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / home :)
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
Naturally cute?

Ariel Lin comes first in my mind
Also Maki, and Koike Teppei
6787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Netherlands...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
Inoue Mao
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


happipplrock wrote:

One thing that i dont like is when somebody tries to hard to be cute its annoying.
Such as Miss Rainie Yang. She seems to try way to hard even in her dramas its always the "cute" look.
i dont think shes cute at all. Also Ella Chen and Ariel Lin [my opinion]





Yeah I agree . Oh Rainie's "cute" voice in Miss No Good really pissed me off

I know! xD
its like she obviously isnt 16 anymore shes fucking 24. act your age. Most celebs that are 24 are classy and dress nice not try to act cute and pretend like there 16. Her dramas suck a alot too...Wonder when she hits 30 is she still gonnna act like cute or actually turn "mature", I doubt it though.
P.S: People might think im hating on her but if I were to hate on somebody it would definitely be somebody else (:

12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

happipplrock wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


happipplrock wrote:

One thing that i dont like is when somebody tries to hard to be cute its annoying.
Such as Miss Rainie Yang. She seems to try way to hard even in her dramas its always the "cute" look.
i dont think shes cute at all. Also Ella Chen and Ariel Lin [my opinion]





Yeah I agree . Oh Rainie's "cute" voice in Miss No Good really pissed me off

I know! xD
its like she obviously isnt 16 anymore shes fucking 24. act your age. Most celebs that are 24 are classy and dress nice not try to act cute and pretend like there 16. Her dramas suck a alot too...Wonder when she hits 30 is she still gonnna act like cute or actually turn "mature", I doubt it though.
P.S: People might think im hating on her but if I were to hate on somebody it would definitely be somebody else (:




Yep ...stupid "girl" ..
112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
Kim Jeong Eun definitely.
27184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SHINee's World
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
LEE JAE JIN!!! XD XD



kawaii~eh
13680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / behind u
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

smilezxp wrote:

omg you guys are missing one person!
Aragaki Yui!! She is soo cute&& she doesn't need to try ^_^


can u tell me about aragaki yui?
her drama(maybe) or song(maybe)
arigatou gozaimasu

27184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SHINee's World
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


happipplrock wrote:

One thing that i dont like is when somebody tries to hard to be cute its annoying.
Such as Miss Rainie Yang. She seems to try way to hard even in her dramas its always the "cute" look.
i dont think shes cute at all. Also Ella Chen and Ariel Lin [my opinion]





Yeah I agree . Oh Rainie's "cute" voice in Miss No Good really pissed me off

I know! xD
its like she obviously isnt 16 anymore shes fucking 24. act your age. Most celebs that are 24 are classy and dress nice not try to act cute and pretend like there 16. Her dramas suck a alot too...Wonder when she hits 30 is she still gonnna act like cute or actually turn "mature", I doubt it though.
P.S: People might think im hating on her but if I were to hate on somebody it would definitely be somebody else (:




Yep ...stupid "girl" ..


i dont like all the girls..they think they cute..
13680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / behind u
Offline
Posted 11/22/08 , edited 11/22/08
lee jun ki!!! <3


kim ki bum <3


horikita maki


inuoe mao


koike teppei


tegoshi yuya



First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.