First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Celebrities that are naturally cute
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

teehstAa wrote:

SUNGMiN (x


lol hes doing nobuta enter
3599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

chibiladychoi wrote:


ashley_ian_01 wrote:

my angel!!!!!!!!!!l leeteuk!!



but he's not cute!!

.. he's hot!!


hahahaha!!!!!! wen i read ur comment (but his not cute) i got pissed off but hehehhe but then i saw the other one (His HOT!!) hahahahahahahahha........... that really made me happy!!!!!!!!!
17361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

ashley_ian_01 wrote:



chibiladychoi wrote:


ashley_ian_01 wrote:

my angel!!!!!!!!!!l leeteuk!!



but he's not cute!!

.. he's hot!!


hahahaha!!!!!! wen i read ur comment (but his not cute) i got pissed off but hehehhe but then i saw the other one (His HOT!!) hahahahahahahahha........... that really made me happy!!!!!!!!!


hehe my bad..
7035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

Gui Gui and Ariel Lin


and also Hongo Kanata
390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

happipplrock wrote:


peku-peku wrote:

Talk about Moon Mason, you must watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ipumqlvnv4&feature=related


wow his eyes are hugee!


indeed! hahaha.
7993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

Erika sawajiri

Jin Akanishi




Namie amuro

Reina Tanaka


Koharu
3599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/22/08 , edited 11/22/08

chibiladychoi wrote:


ashley_ian_01 wrote:



chibiladychoi wrote:


ashley_ian_01 wrote:

my angel!!!!!!!!!!l leeteuk!!



but he's not cute!!

.. he's hot!!


hahahaha!!!!!! wen i read ur comment (but his not cute) i got pissed off but hehehhe but then i saw the other one (His HOT!!) hahahahahahahahha........... that really made me happy!!!!!!!!!


hehe my bad..



no its okey!!! i just overreacted!!!! but you made me happy and i thank u for that!!! hahahahha








Cant help it his just so cute!!!
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

Kodocha2007 wrote:


Gui Gui and Ariel Lin


and also Hongo Kanata


i was about to say gui gui and ariel
they are both cute, naturally
7035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

bluesk wrote:


Kodocha2007 wrote:


Gui Gui and Ariel Lin


and also Hongo Kanata


i was about to say gui gui and ariel
they are both cute, naturally


oh my bad...sometime that happen
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

Kodocha2007 wrote:


bluesk wrote:


Kodocha2007 wrote:


Gui Gui and Ariel Lin


and also Hongo Kanata


i was about to say gui gui and ariel
they are both cute, naturally


oh my bad...sometime that happen


yeah~
Posted 11/22/08
rainie yang's cute, though i don't like her..
7035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

misspsycho wrote:

rainie yang's cute, though i don't like her..


me too
7035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

bluesk wrote:


Kodocha2007 wrote:


bluesk wrote:


Kodocha2007 wrote:


Gui Gui and Ariel Lin


and also Hongo Kanata


i was about to say gui gui and ariel
they are both cute, naturally


oh my bad...sometime that happen


yeah~


I'm so bored
1303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Galaxy
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
Nature cuteness...really standing
643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/23/08 , edited 11/23/08

heartjam_2 wrote:


ppnge1988 wrote:

For me ..Jang Geun-Seok is the cutest..
He should even be in the Guinness World Record Book for the cutest guy:P




and aslo the sexiest one LOL


I Agree!!!!




I TOTALLY AGREE.... I think his the godfather of CUTENESS..hehehe...never seen anyone who smiles like him....:sweatingbullets:
390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 11/23/08


no need for explanation eh? the picture says it all. haha.
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.