First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Which WWE superstar do you dislike the most ?
Member
3420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / M / Atkatsuki.
Offline
Posted 3/14/08
randy ortan sucks ...show off freak... go suck it ....DX ROX!!
Member
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
mvp,randy orton,vickie and edge god they suck so much
Member
41113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
i hate hate hate edge n vickie i hate 'em soooooooooooo badly, lyk the only reason edge never lost to the undertaker is bc he alwas has back-up hes a flat out looser, n his ugly fiance vickie , shes always lyk how dare you, lyk b*tch who cares
Creator
14424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Stars
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

lilaznxgirl wrote:

i hate hate hate edge n vickie i hate 'em soooooooooooo badly, lyk the only reason edge never lost to the undertaker is bc he alwas has back-up hes a flat out looser, n his ugly fiance vickie , shes always lyk how dare you, lyk b*tch who cares


lol i totaly agree wif u !!! disgusting couple *puke*
Member
3492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
Randy Orton and Jon Cena
Posted 3/25/08
Edge. He always has backup because he knows he can't win by himself.
He's a retarded [email protected]
Member
18422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / butts
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
Edge, Randy Orton, Chavo, Vicky, JBL, MVP
annoying asses
Moderator
29232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / In Headington
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
Jeff Hardy (good wrestler but a total jackass and childish)
Member
3422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Secret Estonia(:
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

Vyrus84 wrote:

Jeff Hardy (good wrestler but a total jackass and childish)


no jeff hardy is one of THE best wrestlers ever. n he is not a [email protected] edge is. Not my hubby Jeff.
Member
3422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Secret Estonia(:
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
edge, batista(really gud wrestler but to obnoxious), mvp, (his name should stand for most valuable pussy), RANDY ORTON!!!!!!!!!!!!, Mr. Kennedy. he takes for ever to say his name and then he loses the match anyway. i also hate the miz, beth pheonix, jillian hall,.
Creator
14424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Stars
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

sexy_mimi19 wrote:

edge, batista(really gud wrestler but to obnoxious), mvp, (his name should stand for most valuable pussy), RANDY ORTON!!!!!!!!!!!!, Mr. Kennedy. he takes for ever to say his name and then he loses the match anyway. i also hate the miz, beth pheonix, jillian hall,.


LOL most valuable pussy ! quite true beth sux n jillian sing lik bullshilt
Moderator
29232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / In Headington
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

sexy_mimi19 wrote:


Vyrus84 wrote:

Jeff Hardy (good wrestler but a total jackass and childish)


no jeff hardy is one of THE best wrestlers ever. n he is not a [email protected] edge is. Not my hubby Jeff.


i said he was good but he is a absolute jackass he is unprofessional and he is more interested in money than the fans
Member
3422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Secret Estonia(:
Offline
Posted 5/6/08 , edited 5/6/08

Vyrus84 wrote:


sexy_mimi19 wrote:


Vyrus84 wrote:

Jeff Hardy (good wrestler but a total jackass and childish)


no jeff hardy is one of THE best wrestlers ever. n he is not a [email protected] edge is. Not my hubby Jeff.


i said he was good but he is a absolute jackass he is unprofessional and he is more interested in money than the fans


no im sorry but u have it all twisted. he is not in it for the money. his brother wanted to wrestle and matt didnt wanna do it alone. so jeff tagged along. and now jeff liked it so much that he is staying. so b4 u make any assumptions u need to get ur facts straight
Moderator
29232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / In Headington
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

sexy_mimi19 wrote:


Vyrus84 wrote:


sexy_mimi19 wrote:


Vyrus84 wrote:

Jeff Hardy (good wrestler but a total jackass and childish)


no jeff hardy is one of THE best wrestlers ever. n he is not a [email protected] edge is. Not my hubby Jeff.


i said he was good but he is a absolute jackass he is unprofessional and he is more interested in money than the fans


no im sorry but u have it all twisted. he is not in it for the money. his brother wanted to wrestle and matt didnt wanna do it alone. so jeff tagged along. and now jeff liked it so much that he is staying. so b4 u make any assumptions u need to get ur facts straight


you also know about his disrespectful attitude during his TNA stay do you? how TNA took him in after he was sacked from WWE from drugs uses and was able to get him cleaned up back on the level and even gave him what WWE refused to give him...a major push into the singles competition and even a world title shot and even huge matches at their PPVs which made him a massive hit with the fans and how did he thank TNA for literally saving his career? he heard WWE was interested with better pay and began to unprofessional in the company including refusing to wrestle in major matches and PPV events and even staying home fit and well whilst someone else had to take his place who hadn't trained for the matches and in the end forced TNA to cancel his contract which was only 6 - 12 left so he could run back to McMahon and now look at him...suspended AGAIN for two drugs offenses and if he is fired again he will never wrestle for a major company again because no one will want him if all he is going to do is start being childish when he hears WWE or a Major company calling

and before you say anything this is from someone who used to be a massive fan of his and his daredevil style but he is ruining his own career behind the scenes and one day it will slap him in the face very very HARD and he won't have anyone to blame
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.