First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
♦ Avii Shop!
38692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where i want to be
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

aznelaine735 wrote:


Knightdemon wrote:




Can i pleaz buy aznelaine735 example 3?
Also already add the group to favs and 5 pics.
Can it pleaz say Ryn on it?




here u go. =)


Thank you very much! I love it!
Creator
16039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my room
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

Knightdemon wrote:


aznelaine735 wrote:


Knightdemon wrote:




Can i pleaz buy aznelaine735 example 3?
Also already add the group to favs and 5 pics.
Can it pleaz say Ryn on it?




here u go. =)


Thank you very much! I love it!


glad u do
Member
9986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / E A R T H
Offline
Posted 12/9/08 , edited 12/13/08
Umm.not to be impatient but when will i get the avi
Member
7218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
I want AngelGoddess1997 example 2 ! :D
can you help mi write Yuuki-Chan+Cecilia
Thx already paid anyway can i asked can we buy more than 1 time ?
Thx !
Posted 12/10/08

aznelaine735 wrote:

In here is where u can buy avii that the mods made. In order to get the avii u want in here, all u have to do is put our group in ur favorite group n post 5 pictures. Any kind of pics is accept.




AngelGoddess1997 now has 1 new avii for sale♥


ggailiute now has 2 avii for sale♠


mongooseken123 now has 1 avii for sale♦


aznelaine735 now has 3 avii for sale 


yiyizz now has 3 avii for sale


Already paid~ ummmmmmmm, can i get avii 2 from AngelGoddess1997? and this one:

Please put, "Haru-chan" on it
Posted 12/10/08
also, im a mod so da group was already set to mii fav XP
Member
3524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / sIngApoRe~~
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
i want AngelGoddess1997's example 2, help me write D3vilishAng3l(top sample) and Joan(bottom sample) plz! already paid
Member
23508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I'm kinda trying...
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
username: sk8ergrl77279
can I have angelgoddess1997 # 2, moonlight_phoenix # 2, and aznelaine735 1 and 2 please!
I already paid^^
p.s I know its a little much I'm sorry!
p.p.s umm if its not to much can you write something cute on each of them?
Creator
16039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my room
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

sk8ergrl77279 wrote:

username: sk8ergrl77279
can I have angelgoddess1997 # 2, moonlight_phoenix # 2, and aznelaine735 1 and 2 please!
I already paid^^
p.s I know its a little much I'm sorry!
p.p.s umm if its not to much can you write something cute on each of them?


Member
23508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I'm kinda trying...
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

aznelaine735 wrote:


sk8ergrl77279 wrote:

username: sk8ergrl77279
can I have angelgoddess1997 # 2, moonlight_phoenix # 2, and aznelaine735 1 and 2 please!
I already paid^^
p.s I know its a little much I'm sorry!
p.p.s umm if its not to much can you write something cute on each of them?




thank you!!! I love them both! *Hugs*
Member
9986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / E A R T H
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
username:cirstin2nd
can i have aznelaine735's 2?
~i paid~
Member
17134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan (?) I wish :D
Offline
Posted 12/20/08

aznelaine735 wrote:


sk8ergrl77279 wrote:

username: sk8ergrl77279
can I have angelgoddess1997 # 2, moonlight_phoenix # 2, and aznelaine735 1 and 2 please!
I already paid^^
p.s I know its a little much I'm sorry!
p.p.s umm if its not to much can you write something cute on each of them?



Hellos I'll do the avi tht you requested asap (:
Member
23508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I'm kinda trying...
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
can I have Moonlight_Phoenix's # 2 and AngelGoddess1997's # 2 please^^
paid for? yes^^
text: for AngelGoddess1997's could you write A V A T A R shop (where good avatars flock)
and could you write somewhere in small letters [c] sk8ergrl77279 please
Member
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / where I belong
Offline
Posted 12/21/08 , edited 12/25/08
can I have
Moonlight_Phoenix # 1 and 2 plz?
paid? yes =]
Text:sk8ergrl77279
and um can you tell me where I can find this pic please?
Creator
16039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my room
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

cirstin2nd wrote:

username:cirstin2nd
can i have aznelaine735's 2?
~i paid~


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.