First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Who is the prettiest girl or cutest guy you know?
Posted 11/8/08
hey ppl. I am just curious, but who do you think is the cutest person you ever met? post a pic of them and say why is he/she cute!
Posted 11/8/08

karen_tan wrote:

hey ppl. I am just curious, but who do you think is the cutest person you ever met? post a pic of them and say why is he/she cute!


I am sure people would say you're Karen =D

where's rabbit
Member
2001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in my castle enjo...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
i would say to say the bautiful girl will be rui en and tao yao shan
Member
7714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / where Dianna Agro...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
my amath's tution teacher. i dont have a picture of him , but he does look like a bit like santhor. LOL.
maybe thats why i have a crush on santhor. hahahaha.
:3
he has nice hair and he's talllll .
>.< wheeeee.
15334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
85 / M / Have you seen a r...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
see cyj i got a gf in crunchyroll
Member
7714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / where Dianna Agro...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08 , edited 11/9/08
(>_<) haha. it's a relief to say it to the world. freedom of speech! haha.
Posted 11/9/08

ifahchan wrote:

my amath's tution teacher. i dont have a picture of him , but he does look like a bit like santhor. LOL.
maybe thats why i have a crush on santhor. hahahaha.
:3
he has nice hair and he's talllll .
>.< wheeeee.


you mean that guy in the pic or the real santhor? u seen him b4? You really like him?
Member
7714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / where Dianna Agro...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

karen_tan wrote:


ifahchan wrote:

my amath's tution teacher. i dont have a picture of him , but he does look like a bit like santhor. LOL.
maybe thats why i have a crush on santhor. hahahaha.
:3
he has nice hair and he's talllll .
>.< wheeeee.


you mean that guy in the pic or the real santhor? u seen him b4? You really like him?


the real santhor. i go see his friendster. the resemblance is uncanny. even their last name is the same. haha.
Posted 11/9/08

ifahchan wrote:


karen_tan wrote:


ifahchan wrote:

my amath's tution teacher. i dont have a picture of him , but he does look like a bit like santhor. LOL.
maybe thats why i have a crush on santhor. hahahaha.
:3
he has nice hair and he's talllll .
>.< wheeeee.


you mean that guy in the pic or the real santhor? u seen him b4? You really like him?


the real santhor. i go see his friendster. the resemblance is uncanny. even their last name is the same. haha.


lols...haha you got a crush on him. He is Junwei's brother. It's not strange why you fall in love with him. LOLS
Member
7714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / where Dianna Agro...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08 , edited 11/10/08

karen_tan wrote:


ifahchan wrote:


karen_tan wrote:


ifahchan wrote:

my amath's tution teacher. i dont have a picture of him , but he does look like a bit like santhor. LOL.
maybe thats why i have a crush on santhor. hahahaha.
:3
he has nice hair and he's talllll .
>.< wheeeee.


you mean that guy in the pic or the real santhor? u seen him b4? You really like him?


the real santhor. i go see his friendster. the resemblance is uncanny. even their last name is the same. haha.


lols...haha you got a crush on him. He is Junwei's brother. It's not strange why you fall in love with him. LOLS


haha. why not strange ? >_< what's the special reason?
Posted 11/10/08

Santhor wrote:

see cyj i got a gf in crunchyroll


LOL i know. you got loads and loads, handfuls of girlfriends in CR what. Considering the way you speak, it isn't surprising HAHA. but do you have a single one in reality hmmmmmmm
Posted 11/10/08


wah karen also praise her bf, be it directly or indirectly LOL
Posted 11/10/08
APPLE BOY CUTEST

BUT I DONT HAVE PHOTOS HOW
Posted 11/10/08
Just a lil curious.. who's this legendary apple boy? (shld be someone really awesome rite?)
Member
2787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Perth, Western Au...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
Lol.
No one has every met him except cyj..
He's her crush.. yijun yijun..when are you going to give up on him
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.