First  Prev  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  Next  Last
Girls asking guys out
24661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
I don't have time to go around dating retard at my school
486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Miami, Florida
Offline
Posted 8/1/08 , edited 8/5/08
I really hate the responses from girls saying stuff like, "No way! I'm too shy!" or, "What if I get rejected?!" Well, it's the same damn thing for guys. You think guys aren't scared of rejection? Maybe not after a few years of asking out girls, but at first you're terrified of doing so. So, that's not really a legitimate complaint.

I would never even consider asking out a girl unless she had the guts to at least express her feelings. Women want equality, but then when it comes to relationships they act as if we have a list of women to ask out, and we just move on to the next girl if we're rejected. Guys can be as shy as girls, too.


cbisram wrote:

I am surprised that in the age of 2007, in a post-feminist era, young women are unwilling to break past tradition in order to get the guy they actually want, and would instead opt to sift through several offers of male companionship over the years to find a guy worth something.

My response to such sentiments as those above would be, don't girls think guys fear rejection and humiliation as well, or are we just emotionless sex hounds? Guys have had to fend for themself and deal with rejection since the dawn of time, and its about time for women to have to pursue the opposite gender, rather than sit back and hope for the best.

There is a reason why being called a 'pussy' denotes cowardism, and as long as girls keep acting in a way which supports this, why complain that its not true?


Yes, yes, and YES.


YummiOkashi wrote:

I think girls asking guys out is a big turn on for guys! I personally myself would ask a guy out because most of the time I get impatient when he is just standing there looking at me. Most of the time the guy is intimadated or thinks I have a bf so I just go up to him to give him the green light.

Why do handsome guys go out with ugly girls?? I'm still single?!! Sometimes when I go out I see guys with girls who are much less attractive then them and I see that more than often! Then ask mysef what happened to me?!! *sigh* Can someone answer my question?


It's probably because guys assume that all the attractive girls are in a relationship. Then, if the guy that likes you is really shy, chances are he won't ask if you're in a relationship because he's afraid you'll reply with a "yes."
Guys aren't as emotionless as they pretend to be.


shaowy wrote:

haha definately tha guy xD i mean == " whts the point of asking the guy yourself if you dont even know how he feels abt yu heh ..


That can be said for guys as well.

476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / under your bed
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
I'm fine with asking the guy out. I just don't find it embarrassing. Plus the guys I know never make the first move.
16837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

skygod333 wrote:

Only candy asses get asked out by girls.


ROFL at your response. XDD

1162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Shibuya, Japan
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
No.
5021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / berrytopia♥
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
nope. guy must make first move.
11387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Fort Hood
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
is that bad? I'm usually the one who approaches.
8315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
i dont even know ;o most likely not any more, but i a probaly did when i was younger>.<
377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

starryeyeddreamer wrote:

No way I'd be to scared, plus I think it's the guy's responsibility ><"




How can you say it's the guy's responsibility? I mean, what if he doesn't know you're intressed? how the hell is he supossed to ask you out then?

7120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Sunny San Diego,...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

yamapi-kun wrote:

i dunno bout all you gals out there but would you make the first move on a guy? personally, im a traditional kinda girl. the boy has to make the first move. plus im kinda embarrassed and shy to do it so i refuse to. what do you guys think?


I agree with you, the guy is supposed to make the first move..if a girl approaches the guy and asks, it may show that ur strong willed to ask, but the guy will most likely be afraid cause will think that ur a fast one....he will think that ur persistant and maybe a stalker
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Inisde your imagi...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
I have seen a lot of that, girls asking guys out... But I prefer that I will ask the girl because it is more of a challenge for me...
736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
I've asked a guy out before. ^^ I just needed to get it out, so I went up to him and told him.
617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ?
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
i never asked a guy out before ...hmhh...maybe i´ll try to ask a guy out next time lol but i think the guy should always make the first move (it´s more romantic)
547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Manila
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
Generally, most will frown upon women doing this for being un-lady like.

But women now are generally more forceful than men so it's not surprising. Why don't girls try discretely telling the guys to ask them out? lol (kidding)
633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York, NYC
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
you are all scaredy cats
First  Prev  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.